Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
1/25/2007 12:07:20 AM
Hi Manchar, Ooops! You "snuck" in here too! Maybe the system did not send me messages, or else I am getting senile! :-) Thank you for your special message and I so look forward to getting to know you better. Hugs, Jill
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
4/3/2007 2:50:10 PM
Hi Jill, In a short time here, I have come to realize that you are a wonderful person to know. Your wisdom and warmth shows up everywhere you go. Thank you for adding to the specialness of Adland. Your friend, Joe Downing SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
4/3/2007 2:50:10 PM
Hi Joe, All I can say is THANK YOU and DITTO! You are such an inspiration to me and to all of Adland.......we are blessed to know you. Everywhere I go........there you are with that great smile :-) I so much appreciate you! Hugs, Jill
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
4/12/2007 5:31:43 PM
Hi Jill, It's high time that you had a rating from me! Jill is very active here at adlandpro and is a valued member of this community, so if Jill isn't on your friends list invite her now. Oh yes congratulations on being the April JP Award winner! Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
4/12/2007 5:31:43 PM
Hi John, Thank you for the wonderful rating and message on my profile. You are a true-blue sincere friend, and I appreciate you beyond words. I am so sorry this response is so late. All excuses are equal...but I swear your post just appeared out of nowhere. Bless you, Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!