Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/12/2005 11:26:47 PM
Hello John! I wish I could just snap my fingers and bring you to Louisiana. You could show me all this HTML code in person. You are a great guy always helping everybody. Thanks for the HTML tips that you emailed me. I like the angel. Blessings! LaNell 0:-) 0:-) 0:-)
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/12/2005 11:38:21 PM
Kudos LaNell, Ihave enjoyed our freindship and am pleased that you are so honorred. I know that many here at AdlandPro are blessed with you kindness exudes from your posts and forums. Keep up your good and thaughtfuls works as we blessed by your presence here at AdlandPro. Your Freind Rick Martin
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/13/2005 1:21:03 AM
Hello John and Kathy, Thank you for selecting LaNell. Great Job! She is very deserving of this honor. LaNell, Congratulations! You certainly deserve this special honor. So pleased to have you as a friend. Love your Forum's and your posts. Enjoy your week in the limelight. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Best Wishes for the coming 2006. Thanks for being my friend.
+0
12/13/2005 4:08:52 AM
A Big Hello to John and Kathy, Wow, LaNell, this is so Awesome my friend, so well deserved to sweetie! "CONGRATULATIONS" You were one of my very first friends LaNell, and You have always kept in touch with me, and have shared wonderful interesting news, I Thankyou for this! You have let me remember you, from the very first invitation in Adland. You are beautiful and I think you are sweet, and I am Honored to be your friend! "Thanks", LaNell for being You! My warmest regards, Ashley
+0
12/13/2005 6:52:53 AM
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Wow LaNell!!! I'm going to have to call you the Record Breaker! :-) 8) :-) 0:-) 18 Pages!!! WOW! ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!