Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/11/2005 6:48:43 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Everyone At AdlandPro! It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez Good news! Kathy Martin is back to help me with the POTW forum. The reason Kathy Martin and I John Sanchez created this forum was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ****************************************************************** It is our pleasure and honor to introduce to you this week’s POTW. Her name is LaNell. LaNell is one of the most Charismatic members of the community. Her charming posts are refreshing and they make you feel welcomed at her forums. LaNell has a very keen mind and she is always doing research in one thing or another. She brings to us her research in very interesting and informative forums. Thank you LaNell for your contributions to the community and your kindness. Congratulations, you are this week’s POTW!!! Enjoy your week in the spotlight! ****************************************************************** Here is LaNell’s Bio: Hello Everyone! My name is LaNell. This is an honor to be nominated as POTW. I like to do research as you can see by reading my forums. My stay in college was a long time and my career is a licensed psychotherapist. I have worked in the mental health field. I am single, been married once, and have no children. North Louisiana is my home. I have had the opportunity to travel and have been to many countries so I enjoy my international community friends, as well as my USA friends and look at my maps to see where you are located. While in college I worked part-time in retail and was a super shoe sales person because I would service the customer with added effort. Right now, the only thing I am promoting in the marketing world is AdlandPro, but I am interested in other business opportunites. My animals are Boo, a border collie, Shamon, a mini-pin, and Maw-Maw, a male cat, who give me unconditional love and make me exercise by their daily walk. The community has allowed me to interact with many special friends. This has been an enjoyable experience networking in this community. LaNell ****************************************************************** As you can see for yourself LaNell is a very down to earth person who has not allowed her intelligence to go to her head, she is very approachable and welcoming to all. Please show LaNell how much you appreciate her contributions to the community and her kindness. Love and blessing to you all! John Sanchez and Kathy Martin ****************************************************************** ******************************************************************
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/11/2005 7:09:09 PM
Hello John, Congratulation's LaNell ! A well deserved honor my friend, hope you enjoy the spotlight ! Have a great week ahead LaNell Thank you John and Kathy, for all you do here at AdlandPro. respectfully,
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 21st Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/11/2005 7:10:45 PM
Hello Everyone! Thank you sweet John for this forum and your hard work. This nomination for POTW just makes me feel so good and warm inside. I like this community of wonderful people. Merry Christmas And Happy New Year! LaNell
+0
12/11/2005 7:12:37 PM
Well, well, LaNell, What should I tell? A "HUGE CONGRATULATIONS' for being nominated The Person Of The Week. Enjoy the reign and title and one last thing... Have a Merry Christmas and and a wonderful and prosperous New Year. Kenneth
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2005 7:12:37 PM
Kudos to LaNell. Have a wonderful Holiday Season. And yes animals to add so much to our lives, unconditional love and attention. Linda sweetprofits
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!