Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Blessed
12/7/2005 1:05:12 PM
Marilyn, with tears in my eyes! This is so beautiful to share. Children are so precious. Thank you for this forum. It really makes people stop and think how the every day troubles are not as important as to just have your children and family around. Stop and be Thankful for all you have. Merry Christmas Your Friend,
+0
12/7/2005 8:02:30 PM
Thank you Marilyn for such a heartfelt story! I too wish I had little ones at home! My only child is not married and has no children so I do not get the joys you do with the little ones! I always wanted a big family, but was not blessed with that or a lasting marriage so I am alone and I know how that woman feels to some degree! My Daughter lives so far away I see her once a year if I am lucky! I am glad for the telephone we talk almost every week! So I am blessed also! And I don't care how messy your house is that is a sign of good times, lots of fun and tons of love! As Always, God Bless! SIncerly, Susan
+0
12/7/2005 8:17:35 PM
Thanks Marilyn, I have a daughter who is almost 10{Jan 4th} She is a real slob and everytime she has to do something she get's mad. she is a only child so now she say's you shouldn't of spoiled me so bad when I was little."now it's Kylee do this Kylee do that".I agree, you need to spend time with your kids and have fun while you have them at home,BUT you don't want to raise a slob either .The problem is I can't do things for her,I've had seven back surgeries and she wont even pick up things like trash or dirty clothes. so someone has to do something or we'll get bugs and all kinds of filth.Plus GOd wants us to have a clean house Im not talking Immaculate just what "HAS" to be done.Thanks again.
+0
12/7/2005 11:57:03 PM
Hi Marilyn I totally agree that we should be happy for the priviledge of a messy house and dirty dishes! I cannot begin to imagine how empty my life would be without my family. I thank God everyday for the priviledge of having my husband and my children with me. Regards Gaylia
Gaylia Hunter www.huntersofafrica.co.za
+0
Pam
Pam Carroll

66 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/8/2005 7:28:28 AM
Hi Marilyn What a great reminder to us all. I have two grown up sons and one 5 year old granddaughter. She stays with me on the weekends and is an absolute angel to have around. Even if it is an untidy angel. The wonderful thing about it is that her smile and giggles hide any mess she might make. Children are Gods gift to us all and we should enjoy every frustrating and joyous moment they put us through. Have a great day Bless you Pam
Mentoring You To Success - The More You LEARN The More You'll EARN http://pamcarroll.payitforward4profits.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!