Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Welcome To The 20th Edition Of POTW!
12/6/2005 6:31:26 AM
Thank you Jim for your appreciation and the congrats. Happy holidays to you and your family and have a prosperous new year. Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 6:34:28 AM
Thank you for the gratitude and for congratulating me Linda. I wish for you and your family great joy and happines this holiday season and for a wonderful new year. Bless you, Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 6:40:54 AM
Hello Glenda, Thank you for your kind and meaningful words. This makes all of this that much more rewarding to do. To you and your family all the blessings and joy this holiday may give. Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 6:45:26 AM
Hello li'l sis, Kathy, Thank you in sharing my hapiness and for you and John giving us a place to shine. Please have a safe and happy holiday season and that 2006 will be prosperous for you. Your very nice big brother, Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 6:58:03 AM
Hello Eileen, Thank you for the recognition and gratitude. You, as well, do alot for this community and I am proud to say you are my friend. Blessings to you and your family. Enjoy the festivities this holiday season offers and let 2006 be prosperous for you. Your friend, Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!