Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Welcome To The 20th Edition Of POTW!
12/6/2005 6:09:13 AM
My dear friend Greer, I am truly honored for you to post once more and thank you for sharing your gratitude for I should be the one showing my gratitude for you. My friend, may you and your family be safe, healthy and wealthy and that the true spirit of the holidays gives you happiness. Your friend alway, Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 6:12:35 AM
Hello Marion, Thank you for your wish of blessings and gratitude. May your heart and life be blessed, too, with all that life can give you. Enjoy your holidays and have a prosperous new year. Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 6:14:18 AM
Thank you David and please enjoy a blessed and joyous holiday. Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 6:16:34 AM
To my Mate down under, Thanks for the congrats. I'll be looking into what is up with the DNS Jeffrey. Can't have my mate out of touch. Your friend, Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 6:28:56 AM
To my STAR Pupil, No apology necessary and thank you for taking the time to stop by. As I have told you before it takes teamwork and dedication and you have been a real trooper when it comes to producing. I felt real proud when you told me I helped you get your first ever commissions from any program. I felt like a dad watching his daughter graduate. Nan, may the spirit of the holidays bless you look forward to hear of a prosperous new year. Your friend (and teacher), Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!