Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Welcome To The 20th Edition Of POTW!
12/5/2005 11:04:19 PM
My God, Kenneth! I didn't know they made plates the size of Texas!!(I am glad mine is relativly small!) Congratulations on your spotlight (It had to be imported, John and Kathy's wasn't big enough to cover your whole plate!!) You are one heck of a guy and so I guess this means your a little busy?LOL! You deserve this honor and all joking aside I think you are super and very talented! Wishing you the best life can give you! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
12/6/2005 5:43:08 AM
Hello Leon. Thank you for your inspiring words and salutation. May you and your family be blessed through the holiday and throughout the new year. Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 5:44:56 AM
Well Blanca, Didn't mean to leave you speechless. Be blessed and enjoy the coming holidays. Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 5:50:28 AM
Thank you Carla for your salutation. Be blessed always and enjoy the holidays. Kenneth
+0
12/6/2005 5:57:44 AM
Thank you for the recognition Cheri. It's always a pleasure to here from you. Now you just had to tell everyone about the 'nice guy'. ;-) There goes my 'rough-n-tough' out the door. lol I wish you many blessings and please enjoy the holidays. Your friend, Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!