Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
10/31/2005 12:18:24 PM
Hello Dr.David King (or may I just call you David) What a wonderful forum and I thank you kindly my friend fot creating it. We certainly do have a truly great community here at Adland and I am honored that you are a part of it and to be your friend. Thats the great thing about Adland; we all help one another to become greater then we were before. I thank you again my friend as I also thank each and everyone here in our Adland community. your friend Thomass Namaste
In Much Graditude and Love Namaste OWN A PIECE OF A LARGE INTERNET COMPANY FOR FREE: http://taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refld=1642 OWN THE INTERNET FOR FREE-Its that simple: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB8111 To See My Art Work & Poetry Writi
+0
10/31/2005 7:38:42 PM
Thomas I have no preference as to name David would be fine if you like. alot of my friends just call me Dr D or Doc as well. Just don't call me late to dinner ok LOL. All kidding aside Thanks for your kind words. I do hope that we all together can make this a community function for all newcomers so that we can help them to get off to a booming start with the community here and also to help them use adland not only the right way but with proper etiquette as well. Some of the folks just want to slam you with offers with no interest in interaction and though this is an Advertising arena it is also a true community of caring people I find. Take Care My Friend and Be Blessed Welcome again to the forum Warmest Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/1/2005 8:12:06 AM
What a Great Forum, Certainly have a lot of friens here:) Have a Great Day! Eileen
+0
11/1/2005 10:50:57 AM
Thanks Dr David For this invite. I am having a wonderful time here at adlandpro. this is the first time that I have been in a community like this one and there are really lots of nice people here atlandpro.. I am very happy that I chose to come... Thanks
+0
11/2/2005 9:20:01 AM
Dear Eileen Thanks for joining the Forum I am Honored. As for the lot of friends here I am so blessed to know each of you and for the kindness all have shown me in welcoming me in to this wonderful community. It is humbling to know that so many care as they do. Please feel welcome here any time and I do hope you will post often. With Warmest Regard
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!