Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
10/30/2005 10:30:47 PM
Hello my special friend Dr.King, Thank you for opening up this forum for people to come and share things with one another,I think you are a very great force here at adland and I have really enjoyed our chats,You will soon be a pillar of this community,Hang on its a great place to be my friend,much love and many blessings to you Dr.King,your friend,Kathy Martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
10/30/2005 11:50:54 PM
My Dearest Kathy From such a special person these words of kindness and your friendship from the beginning have been so awesome to me. I never really think of myself as a pillar. I just want to help others and I truly am not interested in the return, for what I give are of the many Gifts I feel I have received from God and that it is my responsibility to lift up all that I meet so it truly never occured to me to look at it that way. My greatest joy is to see the kind smile of a friend when for the first time they realize that they did what they thought they could never have accomplished and to see the joy it brings and if God allowes me to be a small part of that I am Blessed already. Thanks for being a true friend and all you have done for me here at adland from the very beginning. With Deepest Respect
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
10/31/2005 12:00:42 AM
Dearest Marilyn I wanted to say that the thanks are from me for you to be here. New or old This forum is for each and everyone alike, I saw many great things here and I am sure that one of the things I had wished for that I hoped that this forum would provide is a place where the new members would be embraced and that the older more experienced members would truly make all of them feel welcome and needed here. I have found so often that we get caught up in our own circles in other forums and that it seems that it leaves so many things undone and isn't rewarding in the long run, But when we constantly are receiving new ideas and people into our life the journey becomes that much more exciting and powerful for everyone involved. If there is anything at all that I can help with and or that you need please email me and I will try to help any way I can. Warmest of Welcomes Respectfully I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
10/31/2005 2:20:13 AM
I am so Pleased with the response to the forum. I had set out to answer each of you but the response is so terrific,I do hope you will accept my Sincere Welcome and will all know that. I truly do hope that you will come set by the fire, share your dreams,and joy here as we learn from each other the many things that only good friendships can bring. Feel free to post here but I would ask that other than your signature that we keep this forum a place to interact and work together as opposed to placing ads here. We can truly work together here to help all newcomers feel welcome. As well as to share advanced knowledge with each other and hopefully it will become a true place of friendship where we all take a bit of a break from the pace that keeps us from enjoying our success's both small and large to make it a special time together. Please let me know if all agree and if this will be suitable to you. I welcome any input that others may have toward that end so this forum will mature to a place of true enjoyment. With Much Gratitude for all of you. Warmest Regards
+0
10/31/2005 11:39:53 AM
Thanks for the invite, I enjoy adlandpro a great Networking site and you can gather a lot of helpful information here to help you grow your business.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!