Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate BARB DELGIUDICE, the 193rd POTW!
6/20/2009 5:56:01 PM
Thank you so very much for your kind words Jill.  I am very happy to know that I make Adlandpro a brighter place :)  I am also very happy to know that you appreciate my efforts to protect animals!

Love and big hugs.

Barb, Baby and Beenie :)

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2009 5:58:33 PM
Thank you very much Luis!

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2009 6:20:55 PM
Hi Judy thank you so much for your congrats!  Thank you for appreciating me trying to educate people as well as me wanting people more educated about birds.  Birds are so misunderstood that it is very sad.  In fact it tears me apart inside when I read about those poor little innocent chickens and turkeys that are so abused or any other animal that is abused.  I need to help them, So me posting allot about PETA, The Humane Society, Peaceful Prairie and more is the best thing I can do now.  I am so thankful for my little Baby I got 12 years ago and my little Beenie who I got 5 and a half years ago.  Without them I would not have learned anything about birds.  And they also gave me very much unconditional love.  Oh and I cannot forget my little parakeet that I got 13 years ago. He died when he was 8 years old.  He was so smart and I could tell what he felt.  My family told me I was crazy back then.  But now they can't tell me I am crazy anymore because of Dr. Irene Pepperberg and her 30 year study with Alex!

Love and big hugs.

Barb, Baby and Beenie :)

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2009 6:36:08 PM
Hi Joe thank you for your kind words!

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2009 4:13:56 PM

Hi Barb,

Just popped in to see how is party going on.

My friends consider me as a birdie-like spirit and nature; so I am closely dependent on the human actions to protect the birds :) .

It is great to know that people started SPREADING CARE FOR ALL ( A L L ) ANIMALS.

The end of the slaughtering thought form won`t bring the changes and freedom  only to an animal world.

CLOSING THE SLAUGHTERING CIRCLES, WOULD ALSO LIBERATE PEOPLE.

Surely we are coming to understanding HOW THE LAW OF CAUSE AND CONSEQUENCE WORKS OUT.

Barb, you are blessed to be amongst the pioneers of one new, WORLD OF LOVE AND CARE "ALL FOR ALL".

Hugs,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!