Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
7/30/2012 9:30:03 AM
Hi All,

Got this one a few days ago and thought it was to good not to share.

Shalom,

Peter

STILL LAUGHING!!!!!

Police work must be entertaining as well as dangerous.

Recently, a female police officer arrested Patrick Lawrence, 22 year old white male, fornicating with a pumpkin in the middle of the night.

The next day, at the Gwinnett County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop, 'You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around' he stated.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his pressing need.

'Guess I was really into it, You know?' he commented with evident embarrassment.
In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching police car and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached him.

'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Officer Taylor. 'I walked up to Lawrence and he's just banging away at this pumpkin.'

Officer Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence. 'I said: 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin??'

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said:

'A pumpkin? **** ... is it midnight already?'

The Washington Post wrote an article describing this as "Best come-back line ever."

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
7/31/2012 1:33:42 PM

+0
7/31/2012 3:31:58 PM

Did I read that sign right?

In an office:

TOILET OUT OF ORDER...... PLEASE USE FLOOR BELOW

In a Laundromat:

AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES: PLEASE REMOVE ALL YOUR CLOTHES WHEN THE LIGHT GOES OUT

In a London department store:

BARGAIN BASEMENT UPSTAIRS

In an office:

WOULD THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE STEP LADDER YESTERDAY PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN

In an office:

AFTER TEA BREAK STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT AND STAND UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD

Outside a secondhand shop:

WE EXCHANGE ANYTHING - BICYCLES, WASHING MACHINES, ETC. WHY NOT BRING YOUR WIFE ALONG AND GET A WONDERFUL BARGAIN?

Notice in health food shop window:

CLOSED DUE TO ILLNESS

Spotted in a safari park:

ELEPHANTS PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR

Seen during a conference:

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS CHILDREN AND DOESN'T KNOW IT, THERE IS A DAY CARE ON THE 1ST FLOOR

Notice in a farmer's field:

THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES.

On a repair shop door:

WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)

Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity (maybe even a chuckle). We all need a good laugh, keep on smiling.

RW5kIEdNWCBNYWlsIEJvZHk=
+0
7/31/2012 4:57:42 PM

I just watched this and got a good chuckle out of it.

Quote:
Driver Takes Revenge on Second Driver (Second car had an open window).

Revenge of the year

And in today's episode of Road Ragin' Russians we have this, one big Toyota and one little Toyota trying to occupy the same space in line. Since we know that isn't possible without the word "quantum" being involved, one of them has to give, and surprisingly, it's the big Toyota.

Yet when the
Prado SUV pulls out to take another spot up the road, in most countries, that would be the end of it. Not in Russia, where this SUV driver took revenge on the little guy with a literal dirty trick.

While we don't condone road rage of any kind, it's hard not to be at least mildly impressed with the creativity employed by the SUV driver in the dashcam video
below. After all, he was observant enough to notice that the sedan had its windows open...
+0
8/2/2012 12:44:19 PM

Hi Peter and friends, if you'll watch this all the way to the end you'll understand why I posted it in this thread. :)

Obama Supporter Interviews Her 2008 Self
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!