Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
3/24/2012 9:30:45 AM
Hi All,

Another edition of PJTV's Breaking News with Scott Ott. All the news MSM either doesn't know about or knows and totally ignores.

Mitt Romney is taking heat from Rick Santorum after a Romney advisor said that he would change his campaign like an Etch A Sketch toy. Romney, the father of RomneyCare, in turn, just wrote an op-ed claiming that he would repeal ObamaCare. Plus, what did the Senate Democrats do instead of passing a budget? Find out as Scott Ott talks about the GOP primary, "The Hunger Games" and more.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ9ebc5bM0A&feature=uploademail

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2012 1:08:49 PM
Hi All,

The 319th POTW is up and running.

My good friend Mark Dewey is one of the candidates and a vote for him would be appreciated.

Since Mark arrival in Adland he's been helping quite a few members with great graphics for their forums and threads and now he has a great help forum running. Check out the graphic he prepared for this thread on the opening page, hundreds of pages ago. :)

Go here to vote in the 319th POTW.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2012 9:04:09 PM
Hi All,

Travers Chambers video taped his wife Chelsea while they were traveling in their car. He asked her a question and her answer or answers are mind boggling. She is without a doubt one of the stupidest people I've ever seen.

While the video is funny, Travis is one of the biggest s*chmucks around. You don't embarrass your wife and upload a video that ridicules your wife in front of the whole world. The guy is a total a$$hole.

So far the total views are 4,389,683 on one channel alone.

Shalom,

Peter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2012 6:49:42 AM
Hi All,

Here's the Personal Liberty Digest with Ben Crystal's great 8.

Obama’s just making it up as he goes along. The TSA always gets their man; more or less. Lil’ Johnny Ambulance-chaser goes “pro.” And Brian Williams raises the alarm! All this — plus — the fleabaggers didn’t even put the seat down. Presented in 1080 hi-def, FOR FREE! It’s The Great Eight, from the Personal Liberty Digest™!

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G4XFJy5rxUA

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/26/2012 6:46:14 PM