Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
3/16/2012 11:54:58 AM

As always, I stop by read and watch a few new jokes that you

find funny. We all have different life's and different styles of

living, but one thing that seems to hold true.

Funny is just Funny. I watch and read them all….

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,

'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, Given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.

5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.

+0
3/16/2012 6:31:20 PM
Hi everyone, here is a video I got in an email from one of my good friends and although I posted it in my forum I thought it should also be posted here. Mark, being a guitar player I bet you can relate to this one. :)

A musician named Dave Carroll recently had difficulty with United Airlines. United apparently damaged his treasured Taylor guitar ($3500) during a flight. Dave spent over 9 months trying to get United to pay for damages caused by baggage handlers to his custom Taylor guitar. During his final exchange with the United Customer Relations Manager, he stated that he was left with no choice other than to create a music video for YouTube exposing their lack of cooperation.

The manager responded:
"Good luck with that one, pal."
So he posted a retaliatory video on YouTube. The video has since received over 6 million hits. United Airlines contacted the musician and attempted settlement in exchange for pulling the video. Naturally his response was:
Taylor Guitars sent the musician 2 new custom guitars in appreciation for the product recognition from the video that has led to a sharp increase in orders.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2012 6:41:43 PM
That's hilarious Robert. :) :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Two old ladies are smoking cigarettes while waiting at the bus stop.
When it starts to rain, one of the women reaches into her bag and takes out a condom and a pair of scissors. She snips the end off the condom and slides it over the cigarette, keeping it dry.
“That’s great”, the other lady says, “Where would I get one of those things?”
“They're called ‘condoms’” the other woman says, “Most stores have them now”.
Next day the woman goes into her local shop and asks for “one of those ‘condom’ things”.
“Sure”, says the assistant, “What type would you like?”

“One that will fit a camel.”

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2012 6:44:07 PM
Hey Mark,

Loved this one and aside from being hilarious it's an ingenious punch line.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

As always, I stop by read and watch a few new jokes that you

find funny. We all have different life's and different styles of

living, but one thing that seems to hold true.

Funny is just Funny. I watch and read them all….

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,

'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, Given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.

5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2012 6:57:12 PM
Hi Evelyn,

Poetic justice and an example that bureaucracy can be beaten at their own game. The song is great and United got b*itch slapped big time. Dave Carroll got two guitars from Taylor Guitars and youtube exposure that'll definitely do him no harm with his band and singing career. He won threefold this time and United will take responsibility in future in my opinion.

Their view count as of this very minute is 11,675,095. Unbelievable.

Great story and video.

Quote:
Hi everyone, here is a video I got in an email from one of my good friends and although I posted it in my forum I thought it should also be posted here. Mark, being a guitar player I bet you can relate to this one. :)

A musician named Dave Carroll recently had difficulty with United Airlines. United apparently damaged his treasured Taylor guitar ($3500) during a flight. Dave spent over 9 months trying to get United to pay for damages caused by baggage handlers to his custom Taylor guitar. During his final exchange with the United Customer Relations Manager, he stated that he was left with no choice other than to create a music video for YouTube exposing their lack of cooperation.

The manager responded:
So he posted a retaliatory video on YouTube. The video has since received over 6 million hits. United Airlines contacted the musician and attempted settlement in exchange for pulling the video. Naturally his response was:
Taylor Guitars sent the musician 2 new custom guitars in appreciation for the product recognition from the video that has led to a sharp increase in orders.
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!