Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
1/25/2012 7:37:44 PM

Hi Peter,

Salesmanship

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next: "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher...

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath as Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk.

"$2,467" he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling"

"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes," echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell
enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand, I gave everybody who walked by a free sample."

Every one who tried it said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog crap!"

Then I would say, "thats because It's dog crap. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"

As you can plainly see, I used the Obama method of giving you something that's really a load of crap, but that looks good, for free .......and then making you pay to get the bad taste out of your mouth."

The teacher was speechless. . . and Little Johnny got an A.

Have A Wonderful Wednesday,

Phil

Last night's State of the Union Address interpreted for the hearing impaired...

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2012 10:22:57 AM
Hey Phil,

Little Johnny is quite adept at explaining the B Hussein philosophy. Wonder when MSM will hire him as the only sane voice on their networks?

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter,

Salesmanship

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next: "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher...

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath as Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk.

"$2,467" he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling"

"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes," echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell
enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand, I gave everybody who walked by a free sample."

Every one who tried it said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog crap!"

Then I would say, "thats because It's dog crap. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"

As you can plainly see, I used the Obama method of giving you something that's really a load of crap, but that looks good, for free .......and then making you pay to get the bad taste out of your mouth."

The teacher was speechless. . . and Little Johnny got an A.

Have A Wonderful Wednesday,

Phil

Last night's State of the Union Address interpreted for the hearing impaired...

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2012 10:24:40 AM
Hi All,

NewsBusted is back with the second edition of the week. In today's episode we'll find out who won't be effected with $5 a gallon gas, why Democrats in congress are only targeting oil company profits and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics in today's show:

--Obama goes for huge venue to accept Dem nomination

--Liberals in Congress target oil company profits

--Gas expected to hit $5/gallon in summer

--Kobe Bryant's wife looks to get 3 mansions and $75 mil in divorce settlement

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0cA1_qF1Cg&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2012 9:11:11 PM
Hello Friends,

Here's PJTV's Scott Ott's News Break for the week. His take on current news is interesting and funny. Satire at its best.

On this morning's show, Scott Ott discusses the GOP contenders and the anemic growth of the U.S. economy in 2011. Also, he tells us why Hillary Clinton wants to leave politics. Plus, Joe Paterno's funeral and Demi Moore hospitalized all on PJ News Break

Shalom,

Peter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1jDgwrgfAQ&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/28/2012 4:54:15 AM

Great videos of Jodi and Scott Ott, Peter. Both were hilarious. :)

Taking the final exam

Two college basketball players were taking an important final exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank.

The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a ________."

Bubba was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed.

Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped Tiny on the shoulder. "Pssst. Tiny. What's the answer to the last question?"

Tiny laughed. He looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed then he turned to Bubba. "Bubba, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a FARM."

"Oh yeah," said Bubba. "I remember now."

He picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Tiny's shoulder again, he whispered, "Tiny, how do you spell farm?"

"You are really dumb, Bubba. That's so easy. Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!