Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
1/12/2012 1:09:22 AM

Robert, I don't know about anyone else, but in my opinion you are definitely in the correct thread with this video. Hilarious!!! I love it. :)

And I've seen a ship come into port with all the sailors standing around the deck, like the one in this video, when my son came back from his last 6 months at sea back in 1989, I think it was. We went to Mayport Florida, his home port to pick him up. It was an awesome sight watching the ship come in, from being a very small dot on the horizon to when it actually docked. It was something I'll never forget and we were actually allowed to tour it.

Quote:
You did not know this, but BHO has done it this time. (Hope I’m in the correct forum for such news! did not check)
He has got the Navy to commission…. hold it…… USS Barack Obama.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2012 9:14:30 AM
Hi Robert & Evelyn,

To be honest I thought it was the greatest joke of the day. Take into consideration that the fraud and great pretender B Hussein is cutting back on the Military budget and personnel but he made sure he had carrier named after him while he's still in office.

Hmmmm, sounds pretty obnoxious, self centered and ridiculous to me almost as ridiculous as his Nobel peace prize he won for doing absolutely nothing.

Thanks a million for sharing this with us Robert.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Robert, I don't know about anyone else, but in my opinion you are definitely in the correct thread with this video. Hilarious!!! I love it. :)

And I've seen a ship come into port with all the sailors standing around the deck, like the one in this video, when my son came back from his last 6 months at sea back in 1989, I think it was. We went to Mayport Florida, his home port to pick him up. It was an awesome sight watching the ship come in, from being a very small dot on the horizon to when it actually docked. It was something I'll never forget and we were actually allowed to tour it.

Quote:
You did not know this, but BHO has done it this time. (Hope I’m in the correct forum for such news! did not check)
He has got the Navy to commission…. hold it…… USS Barack Obama.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2012 9:17:25 AM
Hi All,

I posted this over at Evelyn's Koffee Klatch thread and thought it's too good (IMO) not to post here too.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hi Evelyn & All,

Here are a few videos of full orchestras with Waldemar Malicki and Tamara Granat. Some of the videos have a bit of chat in them with no subtitles but the resulting music is quite worth waiting for IMO.

They all seem to have lots of fun and are definitely first class musicians, singers and performers. I had fun watching them and couldn't help smiling with a few of their antics.

I initially watched the first video and enjoyed it and then started clicking on other performances and had loads of fun. some of you might want to keep on clicking since there are lots to choose from.

I believe most of the dialogue is in Polish and if someone can translate we might enjoy the humor as well as the music.

Shalom,

Peter

'interesting' concert with Waldemar Malicki and Tamara Granat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbePGBafs6g

the lion sleeps tonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=dhxS1oSdcnY

Waka Waka

This one has Hava Nagilah as the finale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=7m554kyyibU

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2012 8:54:48 PM
Hi All,

Here's the second edition of NewsBusted for the week. Today Jodi explains why famous clowns are deeply insulted, why the B Hussein campaign doesn't need a new theme song and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics in today's show:

--Grand Warlock of Mexico predicts Obama will not be re-elected

--Hugo Chavez called President Obama a "clown president"

--The Obama campaign is looking for a theme song

--Microsoft has a new GPS system that identifies bad neighborhoods

--Huge bluefin tuna caught in Japan

--Pat Robertson says God told him who America's next president will be

--Man arrested for attending a children's movie in the nude

--Elton John wants Justin Timberlake to portray him in a movie

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCWLAvJ8otg&feature=uploademail

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/13/2012 9:31:28 PM

Hilarious video Peter, Jodi did another outstanding presentation. :)

Quote:
Hi All,

Here's the second edition of NewsBusted for the week. Today Jodi explains why famous clowns are deeply insulted, why the B Hussein campaign doesn't need a new theme song and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics in today's show:

--Grand Warlock of Mexico predicts Obama will not be re-elected

--Hugo Chavez called President Obama a "clown president"

--The Obama campaign is looking for a theme song

--Microsoft has a new GPS system that identifies bad neighborhoods

--Huge bluefin tuna caught in Japan

--Pat Robertson says God told him who America's next president will be

--Man arrested for attending a children's movie in the nude

--Elton John wants Justin Timberlake to portray him in a movie

Starring: Jodi Miller