Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
1/5/2012 2:54:01 PM
Hello Friends,

I've had the below graphic for a while and forgot about it. Found it aain and before I forget it again decided to share it with you all. Hmmmm, maybe if B Hussein had an opportunity like this he wouldn't have such an aversion to honoring the American flag.

Shalom,

Peter

I can send this to only a few special friends because Patriotism doesn't seem to be a shared value anymore!

Every once in a while you see a simple act of patriotism that just fills your heart with so much pride that you get lumps in your throat.

What can I say...

KIND OF BRINGS A TEAR TO YOUR EYE, DOESN'T IT?
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/5/2012 2:57:11 PM
Hi All,

I find I must apologize again for the d*amn editor. I tried a few tricks I learned to correct it but to no avail. My apologies. I sure wish admin updated the version of this editor to one that does what its told as opposed to doing what it feels like doing.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/5/2012 3:27:46 PM
Quote:
this editor ..... doing what it feels like doing.

That's what Patriotism LIBERTY and FREEDOM is supposed to be all about today. ... Huh?

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/5/2012 3:51:48 PM
Spoken like a true European Robert, :) But I think it's proof positive that there's a conspiracy behind it all. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Quote:
this editor ..... doing what it feels like doing.

That's what Patriotism LIBERTY and FREEDOM is supposed to be all about today. ... Huh?

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/5/2012 3:55:36 PM
Hi All,

Many of you might know I'm an animal lover especially dogs and I found the below list to be hilarious.

Shalom,

Peter

Top Ten Things That Upset Your Dog

1. Blaming your farts on me... not funny... not funny at all !!!
2. Yelling at me for barking.. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG, YOU IDIOT!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose... stop it!
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
9.Dog sweaters. Hello ? Haven't you noticed the fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.
Now lay off me on some of these thing's, We both know who's boss here! You don't see me picking up your poop do you ?
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!