Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
9/7/2011 2:52:29 PM
Hi Jim & Jack,

Thanks for posting Jack even though I have other threads that might have been more appropriate for the "We Noticed" article. On second thought this might be the right thread since the fraud and great pretender B Hussein is a joke and a bad joke at that.

Now Jim I agree that our objective is to get rid of B Hussein in 2012 if not earlier but as I've commented in the President That Hates His Country thread I can't support a third party that will split the conservative, Independent and Democratic fence sitters (who are fed up with B Hussein) votes. You rightly wrote that we have to "draw our lines and stand together" but by splitting the vote with a third party the exact opposite will occur. So in the meantime I'll have to add the third party to the bad joke list until someone can show proof and convince me that the vote won't be split.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Yes we all noticed and that is why we must know where we stand and who agrees with our positions. Draw our lines and stand together. You will find a majority comprised of elements from all sides, whose voices are just being heard from. A third party is in the making. This is no joke.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2011 9:12:14 PM
If those you quoted will not vote republican under any circumstance they will support a third party and it may well wind up being the majority party.

I believe there are more of us fed up with this duopoly than they are willing to continue down the same path.

Quote:
Hi Jim & Jack,

Thanks for posting Jack even though I have other threads that might have been more appropriate for the "We Noticed" article. On second thought this might be the right thread since the fraud and great pretender B Hussein is a joke and a bad joke at that.

Now Jim I agree that our objective is to get rid of B Hussein in 2012 if not earlier but as I've commented in the President That Hates His Country thread I can't support a third party that will split the conservative, Independent and Democratic fence sitters (who are fed up with B Hussein) votes. You rightly wrote that we have to "draw our lines and stand together" but by splitting the vote with a third party the exact opposite will occur. So in the meantime I'll have to add the third party to the bad joke list until someone can show proof and convince me that the vote won't be split.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Yes we all noticed and that is why we must know where we stand and who agrees with our positions. Draw our lines and stand together. You will find a majority comprised of elements from all sides, whose voices are just being heard from. A third party is in the making. This is no joke.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2011 1:28:58 PM
Hi Jim,

I just replied to your latest post in The President That Hates His Country thread.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/8/2011 8:27:26 PM
Hey Peter & Jim:

Thank God For Humor! LOL

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

by Ashley Lissa Elias on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 11:22am

This is excellent !!

Florida Court Sets Atheist Holy Day!

Gotta love this Judge!

You must read this.......a proper decision by the courts...for a change.

In Florida , an atheist created a case against Easter and Passover Holy days.

He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days. The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days.

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring,"Case dismissed!"

The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your honor, How can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays.."

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant."

The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists."

The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fools Day. Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day.

Court is adjourned.."; You gotta love a Judge that knows his scripture!

Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2011 7:32:26 PM
AMEN! and Props to the Judge!

Quote:
Hey Peter & Jim:

Thank God For Humor! LOL

by Ashley Lissa Elias on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 11:22am

This is excellent !!

Florida Court Sets Atheist Holy Day!

Gotta love this Judge!

You must read this.......a proper decision by the courts...for a change.

In Florida , an atheist created a case against Easter and Passover Holy days.

He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days. The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days.

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring,"Case dismissed!"

The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your honor, How can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays.."

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant."

The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists."

The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fools Day. Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day.

Court is adjourned.."; You gotta love a Judge that knows his scripture!

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!