Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
8/3/2011 5:07:34 AM
Hey Evelyn,
This really makes us really happy to see this young man overcome the hurtles placed before him in life. I think he will over come.

Rick
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2011 5:33:10 AM
Hey Peter,

I stole this but it may partially explain some of our political problems.
A cannibal entered the meat market to buy something nice for dinner. The owner greeted him and told him to look around. The cannibal began to inspect the meat case and noticed the market specialized in brain. Upon further inspection he noticed a marked disparity between the costs of brain meats. A carpenter's brain sells for $1.50 per pound. A plumber's brain sells for $2.25 per pound. He noticed with alarm that a politician's brain sells for $375.00 a pound. With not a little curiosity he asked the owner why the huge difference in price between the similar meats. The owner responded with a deadpan look on his face, "Do you realize how many politicians it takes to get a pound of brains?"
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2011 11:38:02 AM
Hi All,

That was an inspiring video Evelyn and goes to prove that a persons origins or background can't stop an individual who has dreams and aspirations.

I've been reading lately that there are those who simply don't believe the fraud and great pretender B Hussein is a liar par excellence but they do believe things have improved under his "leadership" and are better off since he took office I dedicate the below joke.

Shalom,

Peter

Employee Notice

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, Congress has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early). Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to Congress to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination). Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as Congress deems appropriate. Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS(Additional Income for Dependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance). Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by Congress.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much **** (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Congress has always prided themselves on the amount of **** they give their citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough ****, please bring this to the attention of your Congressman, who has been trained to give you all the **** you can handle.

Sincerely, The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

PS - Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2011 11:43:25 AM
Love it Rick. But that leaves a question to think about. How many people would it take to get a pound of brain from those that voted for B Hussein? :) Quite a dilemma for the meat market owner dontcha think?

Shalom

Peter

Quote:
Hey Peter,

I stole this but it may partially explain some of our political problems.
A cannibal entered the meat market to buy something nice for dinner. The owner greeted him and told him to look around. The cannibal began to inspect the meat case and noticed the market specialized in brain. Upon further inspection he noticed a marked disparity between the costs of brain meats. A carpenter's brain sells for $1.50 per pound. A plumber's brain sells for $2.25 per pound. He noticed with alarm that a politician's brain sells for $375.00 a pound. With not a little curiosity he asked the owner why the huge difference in price between the similar meats. The owner responded with a deadpan look on his face, "Do you realize how many politicians it takes to get a pound of brains?"
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2011 11:54:12 AM
Hi All,

The below graphic needs no additional comment. Self explanatory.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!