Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
8/1/2011 2:10:59 AM

Hello friends. This is in reference to the previous video I posted last night and today I was telling my brother, the one that sent it to me, how funny I thought it was. Well he told me the gentleman singing in the video was George Younce, a bass singer for The Cathedrals Quartet, who passed away in April of 2005. After doing a google search I also found this video of a younger George Younce, that will also make you smile. He certainly had the gift of laughter and the gift of joy. I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I have. Have a wonderful week everyone. :)

"The Laughing Song" By George Younce (1930-2005)
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2011 2:38:18 PM
Hi Evelyn,

That guy sure is a laugh and apparently has been making people laugh and smile for many years.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hello friends. This is in reference to the previous video I posted last night and today I was telling my brother, the one that sent it to me, how funny I thought it was. Well he told me the gentleman singing in the video was George Younce, a bass singer for The Cathedrals Quartet, who passed away in April of 2005. After doing a google search I also found this video of a younger George Younce, that will also make you smile. He certainly had the gift of laughter and the gift of joy. I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I have. Have a wonderful week everyone. :)

"The Laughing Song" By George Younce (1930-2005)
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2011 2:44:53 PM
Hi All,

I was reading posts in other threads and I saw something that got me laughing so hard I had to share it with you here.

One of the progressive liberal's of Adland posted the Democrats explanation of the debt ceiling issue. After I stopped laughing I suddenly realized that these people actually believe this gibberish and that is very sad but as a joke it is a very funny video IMHO. :

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPvsKdXHjKk

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2011 2:56:22 PM
Peter Kudos,

This is so hilarious that I going to go buy armrests to install on my office chair once I get off the floor. It does a good job of pointing out the obvious though. The average American Drone would probably believe every view in it. Got into SS Pitchfork.
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2011 3:50:02 PM
Hi Rick,

Yeah I really got a kick out of that video and the only thing I can add to your comment is the below video I recently posted in the joke thread.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE

Quote:
Peter Kudos,

This is so hilarious that I going to go buy armrests to install on my office chair once I get off the floor. It does a good job of pointing out the obvious though. The average American Drone would probably believe every view in it. Got into SS Pitchfork.

Quote:
Hi All,

I was reading posts in other threads and I saw something that got me laughing so hard I had to share it with you here.

One of the progressive liberal's of Adland posted the Democrats explanation of the debt ceiling issue. After I stopped laughing I suddenly realized that these people actually believe this gibberish and that is very sad but as a joke it is a very funny video IMHO. :

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPvsKdXHjKk

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!