Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
8/1/2011 5:25:35 PM

Oh my heavens Peter and Rick! Hard to believe in a way isn't it that this is the very type of mentality that got us in the predicament of having this fraud and usurper as the leader of our nation? At first I laughed too, but then after I thought about it for a while, it is not really funny, unfortunately. Ron White is right on target in this video. Rick fortunately my chair already has armrests. :)

Quote:
Hi Rick,

Yeah I really got a kick out of that video and the only thing I can add to your comment is the below video I recently posted in the joke thread.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE

Quote:
Peter Kudos,

This is so hilarious that I going to go buy armrests to install on my office chair once I get off the floor. It does a good job of pointing out the obvious though. The average American Drone would probably believe every view in it. Got into SS Pitchfork.

Quote:
Hi All,

I was reading posts in other threads and I saw something that got me laughing so hard I had to share it with you here.

One of the progressive liberal's of Adland posted the Democrats explanation of the debt ceiling issue. After I stopped laughing I suddenly realized that these people actually believe this gibberish and that is very sad but as a joke it is a very funny video IMHO. :

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPvsKdXHjKk

+0
8/1/2011 10:53:20 PM
This guy is saying what we all have been thinking......

God Bless Everyone
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2011 12:05:11 AM
Hi Gaby,

Excellent video but this should be posted in the President That Hates His Country thread and I'll post it there for you.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
This guy is saying what we all have been thinking......

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2011 7:45:32 PM
Hi All,

Here's the first episode of News Busters for the week. Full of info you'll find no where else. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Topics in today's show:

--A debt ceiling extension deal has been reached

--Deal allows both parties to pretend to cut spending for years to come

--New data undermining global warming alarmists

--NFL strike has officially ended

--San Francisco's proposed anti-circumcision law has been struck down

--A woman in Monte Carlo crashed her Bentley into a Mercedes, a Ferrari, a Porsche, and an Aston Marton

--Walmart instructed a bikini-clad customer to put on a shirt or leave

--Kim Kardashian is suing Old Navy for using a lookalike girl in its commercials

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYcBuJdMimw

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
8/3/2011 2:57:44 AM
Hello friends. Peter thanks again for the NewsBusted video. You know how much I always enjoy watching Jodi.
Since this is not only a thread for humor but also for serious and heart warming stories, I thought everyone might enjoy this young singer on Korea's Got Talent. Orphaned at the age of three and left to fend for himself starting from the age of FIVE, Sung-Bong Choi sold gum and Bacchus drinks on the street to survive. He did not attend school until high school, and during his many nights wandering alone through the city, he listened in on vocal lessons to learn how to sing.
The talent show judges were reduced to tears with his powerful voice and inspirational story about being abandoned as a child and I can almost guarantee you will get a tear in your eye as you watch this 8 minute video and read the captions. Such an awe-inspiring video that my friend Cheryl in Ohio sent me. :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!