Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
5/20/2011 9:10:23 PM

You probably won't like this, and it may spoil the finale for you, but...Scotty McCreery reminds me of the person on front of MAD Magazine...

There are some MAD Obama's down there...and (unfortunately?) cartoon breasts, very sorry to Peter for any offense. LOL!

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=photos+of+mad+magazine&id=6ED506043310A339B88D0635A61D38C417B91769&FORM=IGRE4#x0y1677

+0
5/21/2011 3:14:32 AM

Kathleen, I don't think he looks like the person on Madd Magazine, even though everyone sees things differently a lot of the time. Nothing can spoil the finale for me because both of these kids do a fantastic job and at this point it doesn't matter which one wins the title although it's a shame they both can't win. Remember Scotty is just 17 but give him a few years and then see what he looks like. One thing for sure I bet he still has that beautiful voice. Close your eyes and listen as he sings "For Once In My Life" instead of looking at that boyish teenage face. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMzQpJR9OXU&feature=related

Quote:

You probably won't like this, and it may spoil the finale for you, but...Scotty McCreery reminds me of the person on front of MAD Magazine...

There are some MAD Obama's down there...and (unfortunately?) cartoon breasts, very sorry to Peter for any offense. LOL!

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=photos+of+mad+magazine&id=6ED506043310A339B88D0635A61D38C417B91769&FORM=IGRE4#x0y1677

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2011 1:29:46 PM
Hey Kathleen & Evelyn,
Hmmmm, there is a bit of similarity but the kid does sing well. That said the girl will win in my opinion.
As far as taking any offense Kathleen all I can say is "what me worry". :)
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2011 1:37:05 PM
Hi All,

I got this one from a very good friend and wanted to share it with you all. :)

Shalom,

Peter

THE OLD RANCHER
The banker saw his old friend Tom, an eighty-year old rancher,from Arizona in town.
Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a 'mail order' bride.
Being a good friend, the banker asked Tom if the rumor was true.

Tom assured him that it was. The banker then asked Tom the age of his new bride to be.

Tom proudly said, 'She'll be twenty-one in November.
Now the banker, being the wise man that he was, could see that the sexual appetite of a young woman could not be satisfied by an eighty-year- old man.
Wanting his old friend's remaining years to be happy the banker tactfully suggested that Tom should consider getting a hired hand to help him out on the ranch, knowing nature would take its own course.

Tom thought this was a good idea and said he would look for one that afternoon.
About four months later, the banker ran into Tom in town again.
'How's the new wife?', asked the banker.
Tom proudly said, 'Good - she's pregnant.
'
The banker, happy that his sage advice had worked out, continued, 'And how's the hired hand?'
Without hesitating, Tom said, 'She's pregnant too.'
Don't ever underestimate old guys .

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2011 8:22:37 PM
Hi All,
My brother in law sent me this video this evening and even though it's not a joke it is extremely beautiful with exceptional video quality. Enjoy.
Shalom,
Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!