Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
4/17/2011 4:24:57 PM
Hi All,

As many of you might know Justin Bieber was in Israel this past week. His many fans thoroughly enjoyed his sold out show and apparently Justin enjoyed his visit in Israel even though the paparzis gave him a tough time.

Now I'm not a Bieber fan and the mania surrounding him is to extreme for my taste but I remember the mania over rock stars when we were kids through our teens and I can understand them cos of that even though I wasn't part of the "fans" then either. On the other hand I'm not a fan of Alex Jones either and during Bieber's visit in Israel Jones gave a lunatic rant against Bieber that was aired all over the internet. I saw it on Israeli TV and found the youtube videos to post here cos after you watch them you'll have to agree it's the best joke in town. The first video was "touched" up a bit and is a riot. For your enjoyment I'm posting the original as well where his lunatic rant is just as crazy but ................ not sure exactly how to describe him and his rant so you decide for yourself. On second thought lunatic sorta describes it very well.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_JwCh9MFzI

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
4/19/2011 3:30:11 PM

Happy Tuesday everyone. Here are a few short ones I found in my cache.

A man, shocked by how his buddy is dressed, asks him, "How long have you been wearing that bra?" The friend replies, "Ever since my wife found it in the glove compartment."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A lady called her shrink and said, "You have to help me, it's been ten days since my husband left me and I have been drinking and drunk ever since! Please, tell me what to do!" The doctor replied, "Keep drinking and stay drunk for four more days and then quit. Two weeks is long enough to celebrate!"
I dialed a number and got the following recording: " Sorry I am not available right now, but Thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the Beep. If I do not return your call, You are one of the changes."
An elderly couple lie in bed. The women said: "Remember, when we were dating you used to kiss me on the cheek." So the man rolls over and kisses her cheek. Just about asleep when the woman says: "Remember when you used to nibble on my ear." The man climbs out of bed; and stomp's out of the bedroom. The woman says: "Honey, where are you going." The old man says: "To get my teeth."
:)
+0
4/19/2011 3:33:48 PM

When I read this one it reminded me of when my stepson told me that riding with me was an adventure. LOL

A priest and a taxi driver both died and went to heaven. St. Peter was at the Pearly gates waiting for them.
“Come with me”, said St. Peter to the taxi driver.
The taxi driver did as he was told and followed St. Peter to a mansion. It had anything you could imagine from a bowling alley to an Olympic-size swimming pool.
“Wow, thank you!”, said the taxi driver.
Next, St. Peter led the priest to a rugged old shack with a bunk bed and a little old television set.
“Wait, I think you are a little mixed up”, said the Priest. “Shouldn't I be the one who gets the mansion? After all I was a priest, went to church every day, and preached God's word.”
“Yes, that's true. But during your sermons people slept. When the taxi driver drove, everyone prayed.”

+0
4/19/2011 4:01:31 PM

I know this is supposed to be a joke thread but when I got this today from one of my friends, I wanted to share it because it is so profound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzgzim5m7oU

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2011 4:44:52 PM
Hey Evelyn,
Thanks for the jokes and the video. It has a great moral to it.
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:

I know this is supposed to be a joke thread but when I got this today from one of my friends, I wanted to share it because it is so profound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzgzim5m7oU

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!