Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
2/16/2011 11:12:41 PM
Maybe Peter, the quests are a little late
or he totally forgot to send out the invitations!

Quote:
Hi All,
This thread's agenda is to get people smiling and that can be with a joke ....... some mild and some racy and also with different forms of art that give you a good feeling and make you happy watching it. In some cases like with the below video all of the above with a feeling of awe and amazement. I thoroughly enjoyed this video and was amazed as well.
Shalom,
Peter
P.S. I recommend watching it in full screen

+0
2/17/2011 12:26:23 AM
Quote:
Hi All,
This thread's agenda is to get people smiling and that can be with a joke ....... some mild and some racy and also with different forms of art that give you a good feeling and make you happy watching it. In some cases like with the below video all of the above with a feeling of awe and amazement. I thoroughly enjoyed this video and was amazed as well.
Shalom,
Peter
P.S. I recommend watching it in full screen

Thank you Peter for this video. I was pleasantly surprised and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was very much appreciated and yes it did make me smile. :) Even though I always enjoy a good joke I also like beautiful music and this was exceptionally beautiful and as you said amazing. I got a good laugh from the News Busters video too.
+0
2/17/2011 9:49:56 PM
Hello Peter, Evelyn, Robert, Len......Here is for another smile....

A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job.

The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"
He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee."
"Ok, Have you ever been in the military service?"
"Yes," he says, "I was in Iraq for one tour."
The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment." Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"
The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."
The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Okay. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 am, and plan on starting at 10:00 am every day."
The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM, why don't you want me here until 10:00 am?"
"This is a government job", the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that."

God Bless Everyone
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2011 3:25:00 AM

Hi Peter,

The first of this week, I watched an intriging exhibition of a Computer, Watson, versus two prior Champions on Jeopardy. As could be expected, Watson (The Computer) won quite easily.

So, fast forward to the Dumbocratic Convention in 2012, to be held in of all places, Charlotte, NC. Here's what might happen...

The Very Smart Robot

While at the Dumbocratic Convention in Charlotte, NC, one of the Delegates walked into a very high-tech restaurant in a fancy hotel.

As he waited to be seated, he noticed that the maitre d' was a robot.

The robot clicked to attention and said, "Sir, there is a one hour wait.

I am programmed to converse with you until a table is ready, If you please."

Intrigued, the man said, "OK."

The robot clicked a couple more times and then asked,

"Sir, what is your IQ?"

The man answered, "Oh, about 164."

The robot then proceeded to discuss the theory of relativity, interstellar space travel, the latest medical breakthroughs, etc.

The man was most impressed. The next day he returned, but thought he would try a different tack.

The robot again asked, "What is your IQ, sir?"

This time the man answered, "Oh, about 100".

So the robot started discussing NASCAR racing, the latest basketball scores, and what to expect the Red Sox to do this weekend.

The guy had to try it one more time. So the next day he returned.

Again the robot asked the question, "What is your IQ?"

This time the man drawled out, "Uh.....'bout 60."

The robot clicked, then leaned close and very slowly asked,

"A-r-e y-o-u- p-e-o-p-l-e r-e-a-l-l-y g-o-i-n-g t-o n-o-m-i-n-a-t-e O-b-a-m-a a-g-a-i-n?"

Have A Happy Evening My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2011 2:29:58 PM
Hi Evelyn, Gaby, Phil, Robert and All,
It's quite amazing Gaby that government workers don't feel the need to be any more productive then their president is. They screw up all the time and they're just following B Hussein's example. Screw up and ruin what was once a good thing.
Not surprised at all Phil that even robots can smell a progressive liberal and state the obvious something they haven't understood yet. But, it was a very funny joke.
Since we're discussing robots and computers here's something you might enjoy. I bet you all thought Corning was only dishes and utensils. Well are you in for a surprise.
Shalom,
Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!