Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
1/21/2011 6:29:07 PM
Hello Peter and Evelyn! :-)

I saw Evelyn posting of a joke and had to come see what it was about. I had a good laugh. lol ;-)

Peter, you've got some really entertaining jokes in this forum. I will have to come more often, especially when I need a laugh.

Have a great weekend my friend and keep those jokes coming. lol

Sincerely,
John

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2011 6:49:39 PM
Hi All,

Here's one that I might have posted in the past. When I received it from a friend today I enjoyed it again and decided to share it one more time. One thing for sure the Muslim "Eve" can save on her lip gloss expenses. :) There are some who might choose to adopt this form of dress for the sake of savings.

Shalom,

Peter
Adam & Eve - Muslim version

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2011 6:52:13 PM
Hi John,
Welcome to THE joke thread. You're more then welcome to join in the fun. Any and all contributions will be appreciated and enjoyed.
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:
Hello Peter and Evelyn! :-)

I saw Evelyn posting of a joke and had to come see what it was about. I had a good laugh. lol ;-)

Peter, you've got some really entertaining jokes in this forum. I will have to come more often, especially when I need a laugh.

Have a great weekend my friend and keep those jokes coming. lol

Sincerely,
John

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/21/2011 7:05:38 PM
Little Tommy is attending a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs, rump and chest. After a few minutes of watching, Tommy asked his father: "Dad, why are you doing that?" His father replied: "Because when I'm buying horses I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy them." Tommy gets a worried look on his face and says to his dad: "Dad, I think the Fedex guy wants to buy mom."

God Bless Everyone
+0
1/21/2011 7:44:12 PM

Two Cajuns, Boudreaux and Thibodeaux, were adrift in a lifeboat. While rummaging through the boat's provisions, Boudreaux stumbled across an old lamp. He rubbed the lamp vigorously, and a genie came forth. This genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish, not the standard three.

Boudreaux immediately blurted out, "Turn da entire ocean into Budweiser beer!"
The genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the sea turned into beer, and the genie vanished.

Only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances.

Thibodeaux looked disgustedly at Boudreaux whose wish had been granted.

After a long, tension-filled moment, Thibodeaux said, "Nice going, Boudreaux! ........ Now we're gonna have to pee in da boat!"

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!