Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Your Friday Chuckle (On Saturday - Again :) ) 5/8/09
1/14/2011 1:39:36 AM

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House.
One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee , and the third is from Minnesota

All three go with a White House official to examine the fence.

The Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring,
then works some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says, "I figure the job
will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit
for me."

The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says,
"I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100
profit for me."

The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the
White House official and whispers, "$2,700."

The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other
guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"

The Chicago contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me, $1000 for y ou, and we
hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence."

"Done!" replies the government official.

And that, my friends, is how the new stimulus plan works.

God Bless Everyone
+0
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
1/14/2011 1:41:54 AM

First of all, I wish you and your families a healthy, productive 2011!
I don't even know if the people listed below were all born in April1948 but if true, there is something "strange" about them being born in the same month! A good chuckle to start 2011 off right!

Subject: The year is 1947

AS A REMINDER FOR THOSE WITH POOR MEMORIES
The year is 1947

Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little over 60 years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico . This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr..
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep and jackasses?
I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things
For you. It did for me.

No wonder they support the bill to help illegal aliens!

"REMEMBER....POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON"

God Bless Everyone
+0
1/14/2011 1:43:08 AM

A little koala bear wanders into a whorehouse. He climbs the stairs and finds a door open. He goes in to the room to find a naked prostitute asleep on the bed. He quickly climbs into the bed and begins performing oral sex on the prostitute.

She wakes up and decides that since it feels so good she'll let him finish..

The koala finishes, wipes his chin, climbs off the bed and heads for the door. The prostitute jumps up and yells at him "Hey, you have to pay for that". The koala shrugs and continues to head for the door.

The prostitute yells at him again, "Hey you have to pay for that. I'm a prostitute". She gets up and pulls a dictionary off a shelf and shows the koala the definition.

PROSTITUTE (n) a person receiving payment for sexual services.

The koala shrugs, takes the dictionary and turns the pages to the definition of koala bear.

KOALA (n.) a small bear that eats bushes and leaves.....!!!!

God Bless Everyone
+0
1/14/2011 2:54:53 AM
John took his blind date to a carnival.
"What would you like to do first, Kim?" asked the man. "I want to get weighed," said the girl. They ambled over to the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale and it read 117 and she won a prize.
Next the couple went on the Ferris wheel. When the ride was over, John again asked Kim what she would like to do. "I want to get weighed." she said. Back to the weight guesser they went. Since they had been there before, he guessed her correct weight, and John lost his dollar.
The couple walked around the carnival and again he asked where to next.
"I want to get weighed," she responded. By this time, John figured she was really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake. Her roommate Laura, asked her about her blind date, "How'd it go?"
Kim responded, "Oh Waura, it was wousy."

+0
1/14/2011 2:57:11 AM

This one has been around for a while but I still get a kick out of it everytime I read it. :)

These two ol' boys from Beaumont bought a new mule, but had trouble getting him in their barn. Every time they would get him to the door, his ears would brush the top of the doorway and he'd start kicking and go wild. Finally, they decide the best way to solve the problem is to jack up the barn. So, they go out and get a half dozen jacks.

The two Texians are scrambling from jack to jack to try to get the barn raised when this Cajun walks up. "Wot chall doin?" Boudreaux asks.

"We's raisin thuh barn, yuh stoopid Cajun," Billy Bob says.

"Why you do dat?"

"Cause thuh mule's ears keep touchin' thuh doorway when we
try to put him in iss-here barn and he goes haf-crazy wild," Billy Bob says. "He kicked Ernest plumb in thuh haid twicet already."

"Why come you don' just dig de hole in de doorway? Dat way
him got to go down when he get to de do' an him ear don't
touch nutin."

"Ya stoopid Cajun," Ernest chimes in. "It's his ears at's too long, not his laigs!"

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!