Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
1/8/2011 10:01:05 AM
Hello All,

This isn't a joke but it is magnificently done. Well worth watching.

Shalom,

Peter

So beautiful and ...sexy.. . absolutely stunning!
Artists Nicolas Besnard & Ludivine Furnon
(Silver Medalist in Paris at the 31th Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain)
performing at "Benissimo" Live TV show 2010.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2011 10:09:09 PM
Hi All,

Thia one is a bit corny but still funny.

Shalom,

Peter

A Dog Named Sex

When I went to City Hall to renew my dog's license
I told the clerk I wanted a license for Sex. He said,
"I'd like one too!" Then I said, "But this is a dog."
He said he didn't care what she looked like.
Then I said, "You don't understand. I've had Sex
since I was nine years old." He winked at me and
said, "You must have been quite a kid."

````````````````````````````````````````````
When I got married and went on my honeymoon I took
my dog with me. I told the hotel clerk I wanted a room
for my wife and myself, and a special room for Sex.
He said, "You don't need a special room for Sex. As
long as you pay your bill, we don't care what you do."
I said, "Look, you don't seem to understand. Sex keeps
me awake at night." The clerk said, "Funny, I have the
same problem."
`````````````````````````````````````````````
Well, one day I entered Sex in a contest but before the
competition began the dog got loose and ran away.
Another contestant asked me why I was just standing
there looking disappointed. I told him I had planned to
have Sex in the contest. He said, "Wonderful! If you
sell tickets you'll clean up!" "But you don't understand",
I said. "I want to have Sex on TV." He said, "They
already have that on Cable. It's no big deal any more."
``````````````````````````````````````````````

Well my wife and I decided to separate, so we went to court
to fight for custody of the dog. I said to the judge, "Your
Honor, I had Sex before I was married." The Judge said,
"The courtroom is not a confessional. Please stick to the
facts." Then I told him that after I was married Sex left me.
He said, "Me too."
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
Well last night Sex ran away again, and I spent hours looking
all over for him. A cop came over to me and asked, What are
you doing in this alley at four o'clock in the morning?" I said,
"I'm looking for Sex." My case comes up soon.
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/9/2011 2:43:48 AM
The Arrogance of Authority

A DEA officer stops at a ranch in Colorado , and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there," as he points out the location.

The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land. No questions asked or answers given.

Have I made myself clear? Do you understand? "
The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull.....

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer,
and it seems likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified. The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

" Your badge. Show him your BADGE !"

God Bless Everyone
+0
1/9/2011 6:25:01 AM
This man is absolutely correct.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX Nov 18, 2010

Put me in charge ...

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Hos, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a government job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the common good.

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.. Before you say that this would be demeaning and ruin their self esteem, consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.
ALFRED W EVANS, GATESVILLE

God Bless Everyone
+0
1/10/2011 2:47:49 AM
BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER!

His letter…

Dear Wife:

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever.
I've been a good man to you for 27 years and I have nothing to show for it.

These last 2 weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today and that was the last straw.. Last week, you came home and didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes and went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore ; whatever the case, I'm gone.

Your EX-Husband

P.S. don't try to find me. Your SISTER Carla & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

Her letter…

Dear Ex -Husband,

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you and I have been married for 27 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my soaps so much to try to drown out your constant whining and griping. Too bad that doesn't work.

I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the first thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago.

About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them and I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning.

After all of this, I still loved you and felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars, I quit my job and bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica , but when I got home you were gone.

Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me.

So take care.

Signed,
Your Ex-Wife,
Rich As Hell & Free!
P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem.

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!