Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
12/13/2010 7:15:38 PM

Subject: The Zebra

A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates... As he enters, he asks St. Peter, 'I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am I white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
St. Peter said, 'That's a question only God can answer.'
So the zebra went off in search of God.
When he found Him, the zebra asked, 'God, please... I must know Am I white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?'
God simply replied 'You are what you are.'
The zebra returned to see St. Peter once more, who asked him, 'Well, did God straighten out your query for you?'
The zebra looked puzzled. 'No sir, God simply said 'You are what you are.''
St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, 'Well then, there you are. You are white with black stripes.'
The zebra asked St. Peter, 'How do you know that for certain?'

'Because,' said St Peter, 'If you were black with white stripes, God would have said, 'You is what you is...'
WARNING: If you laugh at this, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and Obama will be comin' after yo white ass!!!

God Bless Everyone
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2010 5:00:45 PM
Hi All,

We've all had bad days and waited for help to come. Some have been experiencing that here lately cos of bad behavior and guess what??? No one came to their rescue. :) Wonder if they feel like the dog in the below graphic?

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2010 5:06:04 PM
Hi All,

Now this isn't really funny it's actually quite sad if you think about it. Is anyone suprised California is going bankrupt?

Shalom,

Peter

Chief Heather Fong (on the left), is the first SFPD female, lesbian chief of police.

Theresa Sparks (center, a former male), is president of the San Francisco Police Commission, CEO of multimillion-dollar sex toy retailer, and a transgender woman.

Sgt. Stephan Thorne (right, a former female), is the first transgender San Francisco Police Dept. police officer.

Their Representative in Congress is Nancy Pelosi.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2010 5:12:04 PM
Sorry All, The editor changed the text and there's no way I can correct it cos in the edit mode it's perfect.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
12/14/2010 8:42:44 PM
It really is sad Peter.....To think I live in this state is even worse.....Now I wonder what Pelosi was before she became the b***h she is now.....

Shalom
God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!