Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
12/12/2010 5:48:07 PM

Hello Peter and friends, here is one for all you folks living in the South.

An Announcement From Santa

I regret to inform you that, effective immediately, I will no longer be able to serve Southern United States on Christmas Eve. Due to the overwhelming current population of the earth, my contract was renegotiated by North American Fairies and Elves Local 209. I now serve only certain areas of Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan. As part of the new and better contract I also get longer breaks for milk and cookies so keep that in mind.

However, I'm certain that your children will be in good hands with your local replacement who happens to be my third cousin, Bubba Claus. His side of the family is from the South Pole. He shares my goal of delivering toys to all the good boys and girls; however, there are a few differences between us.

Differences such as:

1. There is no danger of a Grinch stealing your presents from Bubba Claus. He has a gun rack on his sleigh and a bumper sticker that reads: "These toys insured by Smith and Wesson."

2. Instead of milk and cookies, Bubba Claus prefers that children leave an RC cola and pork rinds [or a moon pie] on the fireplace. And Bubba doesn't smoke a pipe. He dips a little snuff though, so please have an empty spit can handy.

3. Bubba Claus' sleigh is pulled by floppy eared, flyin' coon dogs instead of reindeer. I made the mistake of loaning him a couple of my reindeer one time, and Blitzen's head now overlooks Bubba's fireplace.

4. You won't hear "On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen... "when Bubba Claus arrives. Instead, you'll hear, "On Earnhardt, on Wallace, on Martin and Labonte. On Rudd, on Jarrett, on Elliott and
Petty."

5. "Ho, ho, ho!" has been replaced by "Yee Haw!"

6. As required by Southern highway laws, Bubba Claus' sleigh does have a Yosemite Sam safety triangle on the back with the words "Back off". The last I heard it also had other decorations on the sleigh back as well. One is Ford or Chevy logo with lights that race through the letters and the other is a caricature of me (Santa Claus) going wee wee on the Tooth Fairy.

7. The usual Christmas movie classics such as "Miracle on 34th Street" and "It's a Wonderful Life" will not be shown in your negotiated viewing area. Instead, you'll see "Boss Hogg Saves Christmas" and "Smokey and the Bandit IV" featuring Burt Reynolds as Bubba Claus and dozens of state patrol cars crashing into each other.

8. Bubba Claus doesn't wear a belt. If I were you, I'd make sure you, the wife, and the kids turn the other way when he bends over to put presents under the tree.

9. And finally, lovely Christmas songs have been sung about me like "Rudolph The Red nosed Reindeer" and Bing Crosby's "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town." This year songs about Bubba Claus will be played on all the AM radio stations in the South. Those song title will be Mark Chesnutt's "Bubba Claus Shot the Jukebox"; Cledus T. Judd's "All I Want for Christmas Is My Woman and a Six Pack", and Hank Williams Jr.'s "If You Don't Like Bubba Claus, You Can Shove It."

Sincerely Yours,
Santa Clause
(member of North American Fairies and Elves Local 209
)

+0
12/12/2010 7:20:53 PM

A Bear Huggle

Hugs make us feel on top of the world
and make the child within to dance,
A giggle, ready to spring
Whenever we have the chance.

Go on then, tickle my funny bone
I want to enjoy good fun today,
So, pull out all the stops
For I'm beary set for play.

Cheer me up before some melancholy
Creeps up to steal my smile,
Before I droop too tired at close of day
Please visit with me a while.

Another day may descend
With a cloak of fear and grief,
And my heart be all a-breaking
With no more to weep.

So unwrap each sorrow from my heart
And throw its shadows far away,
Pray my tears to all dry up
For a joyful heart to stay.

Then with today's reward of life, I'll smile
From a grateful heart within,
While one of God's most precious gifts
I huggle
You, my special friend.

God Bless Everyone
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/12/2010 7:58:57 PM
Christmas carols riddles.

What do elves learn in school?
The elf-abet.

What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has No L (Noel)

What Christmas Carol is a favorite of parents?
Silent Night

Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
So he can hoe hoe hoe

What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Frosted Flakes

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
Frostbite

What kind of bird can write?
a pen-guin

How do sheep in Mexico say Merry Christmas?
Fleece Navidad!

What does a cat on the beach have in common with Christmas?
Sandy Claws!

What kind of candle burns longer, a red candle or a green candle?
Neither! Candles always burn shorter!

Why was Santa’s little helper depressed?
He had low elf esteem

And last but not least….

What do you call people who hate Santa Claus?
Claustrophobic

+0
12/12/2010 8:10:45 PM
I hope you all will enjoy this as much as I have......

Christmas At The Gas Station ~The True Meaning Of Christmas

Shalom
God Bless Everyone
+0
12/13/2010 7:11:20 PM

It is so unusual to get a funny, non political, non sexist, non racist, and non doomsday message that I wanted to make your day by sending this one along! I know you'll enjoy it.

A LITTLE THREE YEAR OLD BOY WAS SITTING ON THE TOILET. HIS MOTHER THOUGHT HE HAD BEEN THERE TOO LONG, SO SHE WENT IN TO SEE WHAT HE WAS UP TO. THE LITTLE BOY WAS SITTING ON THE TOILET READING A BOOK. ABOUT EVERY 15 SECONDS OR SO, HE PUT THE BOOK DOWN, GRIPED THE TOILET SEAT WITH HIS LEFT HAND AND HIT HIMSELF ON TOP OF HIS HEAD WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.

HIS MOTHER SAID: "BILLY, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT? YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR A WHILE."
BILLY SAID: "I'M FINE, MOMMY. I JUST HAVEN'T GONE POTTY YET".
HIS MOTHER SAID: "OK, YOU CAN STAY HERE A FEW MORE MINUTES, BUT BILLY, WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF ON THE HEAD?"

BILLY SAID: "WORKS FOR KETCHUP."
God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!