Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
9/23/2010 12:22:00 AM
Hey Evelyn,
The last 2 posts are brilliant. I believe you'll love this one.
Shalom,
Peter

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us....in the USA (about a year ago) we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart, and no balls....we made him President of the United States, and now.......the whole country is looking for work!!!!!!"

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2010 12:24:56 AM
Hi All,
This one's to cute not to post.
Shalom,
Peter

Today's word is................. Fluctuations

I was at my bank today; there was a short line.

There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars.

It was obvious she was a little irritated . . . She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?"

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."

The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too"
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2010 1:05:29 AM

Hi Peter,

Thought that you might get a kick out of this one...

Church Squirrels

There were five Houses of Worship in a small Texas town: The Presbyterian Church, the Baptist Church, the Methodist Church, the Catholic Church, and the Jewish Synagogue. Each church was overrun with pesky squirrels.

One day, the Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about the squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined that the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn’t interfere with God’s divine will.

In the Baptist Church the squirrels had taken up habitation in the baptistery. The Deacons met and decided to put a cover on the baptistery and drown the squirrels in it. The squirrels escaped somehow and soon there were twice as many there by the next week.

The Methodist Church got together and decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God’s creation. So, they humanely trapped the Squirrels and set them free a few miles outside of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back.

Ever thought that the Catholic Church had come up with the best and most effective solution. They baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

However, not much was heard about the Jewish Synagogue. It seems that they took one Squirrel aside, had a short service with him called a Circumcision, and they haven't seen any Squirrels on their property since.

Have A Terrific Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2010 8:14:57 AM
Hi Phil,
What a timely joke. It just so happens that my daughter Yifat gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Saturday night (on Yom Kippur even though it was after the fast ended).
The Brit (circumcision ceremony) will take place on Sunday and until then his name is a "secret" even from the grandparents. :)
One thing for sure though there will be no squirrels at the Brit. :)
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter,

Thought that you might get a kick out of this one...

Church Squirrels

There were five Houses of Worship in a small Texas town: The Presbyterian Church, the Baptist Church, the Methodist Church, the Catholic Church, and the Jewish Synagogue. Each church was overrun with pesky squirrels.

One day, the Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about the squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined that the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn’t interfere with God’s divine will.

In the Baptist Church the squirrels had taken up habitation in the baptistery. The Deacons met and decided to put a cover on the baptistery and drown the squirrels in it. The squirrels escaped somehow and soon there were twice as many there by the next week.

The Methodist Church got together and decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God’s creation. So, they humanely trapped the Squirrels and set them free a few miles outside of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back.

Ever thought that the Catholic Church had come up with the best and most effective solution. They baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

However, not much was heard about the Jewish Synagogue. It seems that they took one Squirrel aside, had a short service with him called a Circumcision, and they haven't seen any Squirrels on their property since.

Have A Terrific Week,

Phil

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2010 4:59:50 PM

Hello Peter,

That's wonderful news my Friend. May he live a life filled with Good Health & Happiness, and may he fill your lives with Joy.

מזל טוב עם הנכד החדש שלך

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!