Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
9/10/2010 8:28:22 PM
Have you ever watched how Ladies drive?
Some obviously master (Miss) this techy deal better than others.

The question is why?
This Gentleman seems to have come up with A worthy opinion.

No minority population here! ;-)
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2010 8:57:32 PM

Hi Peter,

After "Ees a ham bush...", I don't feel too bad about sharing this one.

Hebrew Lesson

At the Henry Street Hebrew School, the rabbi finished the day's lesson. It was now time for the usual question period.

"Rabbi," asked little Melvin, "there's something I need to know."

"What's that, my child?" asked the rabbi.

"Well, according to the Scriptures, the Children of Israel crossed the Red Sea, right?"

"Right."

"And the Children of Israel beat up the Philistines, right?"

"Uh--right."

"And the Children of Israel built the Temple, right?"

"Again you are correct."

"And the Children of Israel fought the Egyptians, and the Children of Israel fought the Romans, and the Children of Israel were always doing something important, right?"

"All that is correct," agreed the rabbi. "So what's your question?"

"What I need to know is this," demanded Melvin. "What were all the grown-ups doing?"

Have A Terrific Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2010 5:45:01 PM
I just had to share the truth about the Aliens among us

hurbi201a.png
hurbi202a.png
So there you have it its all a PR thing and the jig is up. Subscribe today here http://www.gohurbi.com/subscription.html

Hurbi is waiting for you.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2010 11:09:19 PM

Hi Peter,

Just ran acros this today and had to share it. Another fine example of the fair and honest reporting by the Mainstream Media...

Sarah Palin is invited to meet with the Pope while he is vacationing in Venice.

The liberal press reluctantly watches the semi-private audience, hoping they will be able to allot minimal coverage, if any.

The Pope asks Governor Palin to join him on a Gondola ride through the canals of Venice.

They're admiring the sights and agreeing on moral issues when, all of a sudden, the Pope's hat (zucchetto) blows off his head and out into the water.

The gondolier starts to reach for the Pontiff's cap with his pole, but this move threatens to overturn the floating craft.

Sarah waves the tour guide off, saying, 'Wait, wait. I'll take care of this. Don't worry.'

She steps off the gondola onto the surface of the water and walks out to the Pope's hat, bends over and picks it up. She walks back across the water to the gondola and steps aboard. She hands the hat to the Pope amid stunned silence.

The next morning the topic of conversation among Democrats in Congress, CBS News, NBC News, ABC News, CNN, the New York Times, Hollywood celebrities, and in France and Germany is:
'Palin Can't Swim.'
Have A Great Weekend,
Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2010 5:37:05 AM
Hello Peter,

Love the idea of Laughter Friday. Looking at some of the posts reminded me of just how true it is that we need laughter sooooo much! Just the relief that it gives us is exhilarating and without it I think life just wouldn't be bearable. Spontaneous gut laughing just feels good and it's amazing that even little babies intrinsically know this! :-)

Have a super weekend!

Take care,
Cheryl

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!