Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
8/31/2010 7:02:56 PM
Hi All,
Bubba has some relevant questions. :)
Shalom,
Peter

Down south, Bubba called his attorney and asked, 'Is It true theys suin them cigarette companies fer causin people to git cancer?'

'Yes, Bubba, sure is true,' responded the lawyer.

'And now someone is suin them fast food restaurants fer makin them fat an cloggin their arteries with all them burgers
an fries, is that true, Mister Lawyer?'

'Sure is, Bubba.'

'And that lady sued McDonalds for millions when she was gave that hot coffee that she ordered?'

'Yep.'

'And that football player sued that university when he graduaided and still couldn't read?'

'That's right,' said the lawyer.'
'But why are you asking?'

'Well, I was thinkin....

What I want to know is, kin I sue Budweiser fer all them ugly women I slept with?'

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2010 7:21:02 PM
Hi All,
The following isn't a joke but it's one of the best definitions of "right" and "left" I've seen in a long time.
Shalom,
Peter

I have often wondered why it is said that the conservatives are called the “right” and the liberals are called the “left.” By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”
Yep, that’s it!
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2010 7:51:00 PM
Hi All,
This one's been stuck in my inbox for a few days and got lost amongst all the new mail. It's cute and quite funny.
Shalom,
Peter

Did you know that Eagles mate for life?

Well one day Harry the Eagle waited at the nest for Mary, his darling of 10 glorious years.

After a while when she didn't return he went looking and found her. She had been shot dead!
Harry was devastated, but after about six minutes of mourning he decided that he must get himself another mate, but since there weren't any lady eagles available he'd have to cross the feather barrier.
So he flew off to find a new mate. He found a lovely dove and brought her back to the nest.
The sex was good but all the dove would say is .....

'I am a DOVE, I want to love! I am a DOVE, I want to love!'

Well this got on Harry's nerves so he kicked the dove out of the nest and flew off once more to find a mate.

He soon found a very sexy loon and brought her back to the nest. Again the sex was good but all the loon would say is.......

'I am a LOON, I want to spoon! I am a LOON, I want to spoon!'
So out with the loon.

Once more he flew off to find a mate.

This time he found a gorgeous duck and he brought the duck back to the nest. This time the sex was great, but all the duck would say was.....

(scroll down)

NO, The duck didn't say THAT

The duck said....

'I am a
DRAKE,
You made a
MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
8/31/2010 8:53:21 PM
Old Golfers..

Dave is 90 years old. He's played golf every day since his retirement 25 years ago. One day he arrives home looking downcast. "That's it," he tells his wife. "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has become so bad that once I hit the ball I can't see where it went."

His wife sympathizes and makes him a cup of tea. As they sit down she says, "Why don't you take my brother with you and give it one more try."

"That's no good," sighs Dave, "your brother's 103 years old. He can't help."

"He may be 103," says the wife, "but his eyesight is perfect."

So the next day Dave heads off to the golf course with his brother-in-law. He tees up, takes a mighty swing and squints down the fairway.

He turns to the brother-in-law and says, "Did you see where the ball went?"

"Of course I did!" replied the brother-in-law. "I have perfect eyesight".

"Where did it go?" says Dave.

"I don't remember."

:)
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2010 10:05:08 PM
Hey Evelyn,
This is to funny. I was planning to post the "Old Golfer" joke that someone sent to my inbox :) and I saw you beat me to it.
I thought it was hilarious. :)
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:
Old Golfers..

Dave is 90 years old. He's played golf every day since his retirement 25 years ago. One day he arrives home looking downcast. "That's it," he tells his wife. "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has become so bad that once I hit the ball I can't see where it went."

His wife sympathizes and makes him a cup of tea. As they sit down she says, "Why don't you take my brother with you and give it one more try."

"That's no good," sighs Dave, "your brother's 103 years old. He can't help."

"He may be 103," says the wife, "but his eyesight is perfect."

So the next day Dave heads off to the golf course with his brother-in-law. He tees up, takes a mighty swing and squints down the fairway.

He turns to the brother-in-law and says, "Did you see where the ball went?"

"Of course I did!" replied the brother-in-law. "I have perfect eyesight".

"Where did it go?" says Dave.

"I don't remember."

:)
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!