Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
7/15/2011 10:39:12 AM
Hello Peter,

Obviously hard to disagree with Tom McClintock but how audible is he when this criticism has been voiced since years and not only in the USA but in the UK, France and many other parts of the civilized world? It’s no surprise that we sit presently like it or not, with an illegitimate Kenyan born bastard in the white House. Bastard is not his fault (blame the parents!).

For having accepted the cover-up theory of the Kennedy assassination, abortion rights, religious rights (all into the same melting pot), 9/11 scam, the Osama kill ‘bedside story’ as well as the many illegal wars since, it is no surprise that whatever an opposition may shout about, the globalizationists have no care at present for what is right or wrong, constitutional or not. BHO is their man and not the voter’s, He’s in for the time needed irrelevant whether the position is legal or not, similarly to all European present heads of state.

Just my brawl… ;-)
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/15/2011 6:04:51 PM
A very politically correct grin on his face, for this humorous parade that will one day change to what it intends.

+0
7/15/2011 9:40:45 PM

Well Peter, surprise, surprise, Obama caught in more lies. Now why does that not surprise me? He has been nothing but one big lie since right from the beginning. Thanks for sharing this information. :)

Shalom

Evelyn

Quote:
Hello Friends,

B Hussein is a habitual liar, fraud and worse. What is incomprehensible is that fact that he lies without thinking that his statements will be checked for their veracity and truthfulness. In a recent Twitter Town Hall he said that White Staffers haven't received pay increases since he came into office. Well the facts say otherwise as you'll see in the below video. What a dunce and yet there are those that still support him. Hmmm, wonder what that says about them?

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYPO2V6sClI&feature=player_embedded

+0
7/15/2011 9:45:14 PM

A lot of people already believe Obama has won the dubious honor of being the worst president yet. I received the following in an email today that to me is mind boggling.

Shalom

Evelyn

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Sen. Marco Rubio Fla. is an impressive freshman Senator and is making his mark in Washington and Nationwide. Here's his take on B Hussein. I'd like to hear the Liberal progressives refute what he has to say especially that B Hussein is the worst president in American history. It's short and sweet.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wOLWGN_gGo&feature=player_embedded

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2011 6:23:25 AM
Hello Evelyn, Robert and All,

It's quite interesting that the fraud and great pretender has no compunction lying to the good citizens of the United States. He simply think they're to stupid to check facts like with the White House Staffer's salaries and even basic lies that any sane man knows is a lie ........ like the economy is improving. His disdain for others is obvious and he'll soon realize that his IQ isn't as high as MSM tells him it is. :)

Robert that video was verrrrrry interesting. You claim he was smiling in a politically correct manner and I think he was waiting for them to jump him any second. McClintock did say what had to be said and in any case it's better late then never. I'm still willing to believe that the "people" will get rid of this fraud and great pretender and maybe just maybe before the coming elections. His crimes are so great and there for all to see that he just might be impeached or better yet he resigns and disappears. He's already made millions and can "retire" comfortably.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Well Peter, surprise, surprise, Obama caught in more lies. Now why does that not surprise me? He has been nothing but one big lie since right from the beginning. Thanks for sharing this information. :)

Shalom

Evelyn

Quote:
Hello Friends,

B Hussein is a habitual liar, fraud and worse. What is incomprehensible is that fact that he lies without thinking that his statements will be checked for their veracity and truthfulness. In a recent Twitter Town Hall he said that White Staffers haven't received pay increases since he came into office. Well the facts say otherwise as you'll see in the below video. What a dunce and yet there are those that still support him. Hmmm, wonder what that says about them?

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYPO2V6sClI&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0