Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
3/8/2011 7:31:42 AM
Hi Evelyn, Gaby & Friends,
Your latest posts were great and I thank you for them.
I know there is a great support within the United States for Israel and they are all much appreciated. B Hussein isn't listening to the people but there is nothing new in that. He has his Muslim agenda and his inadequate dealings with the Middle East explosion is evident to all including his flip flops and bad general decisions or lack of decisions. More on that in another thread.
Evelyn, when I got "The Academy Awards WH" in my inbox I thought of posting it but you beat me to the punch and I thank you for it since I have so little online time lately. The questions asked and answered are so true and the more people that become cognizant of who this community organizer really is the better. 2012 is just around the corner and he has to be a one termer and if it was possible to impeach him I'd say that would be better for America in both the short and long term.
Gaby, those who lived in communistic countries can see the signs much better then those who haven't especially when they never bothered to research and see who and what B Hussein is and was all about and preferred to remain ignorant and vote for the "change" and oratorical skills (when he had a TelePrompTer). In the meantime they're getting communistic changes, loss of freedoms and so much more.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2011 7:38:51 AM
Hello Friends,

Believe it or not I'm not going to go after B Hussein on his inept (always inept and always wrong) international policies and ridiculous handling of the explosions in the Muslim world cos that I'll do else where. This post is all about B Hussein's support of the union thuggery in Wisconsin and in other states.

The amin issue is that many if not most states are having budgetary problems and are on the verge of bankruptcy. In order to save the states in the short and long term cuts have to be made and in many cases cuts that effect the majrity of the citizens.

In the case of Wisconsin and the public sector unions the cuts are in essence asking the teachers to pay a bit more for their benefits some of which they never paid for or paid much less for then the ordinary citizen who hasn't got a thug union to get freebies for them. Why in the world should they not pay for their benefits or the proper question is why should they pay less then you do for the same benefits? The logical answer is they shouldn't and yet they're out there trying to convince you they are more equal then you are. They're out there protesting as if the Governor is stealing food off the plates of their starving children while we know that's not true.

The unions who historically came to being in order to better the abysmal working conditions of the employees of big industry are now the villians in that they are controlling not only the billions in union dues which they spend liberally in political campaigns for their progressive liberal candidates they expect to be paid back once their candidates win. Oh yeah, let's not forget how rich the union leaders are and all those in top leadership positions. Real fat cats but they are against entrepreneurs earning their money honestly and getting rich in the process.

B Hussein the community organizer is all for the unions and supports them without question and is against Governers trying to balance their budgets something he himself hasn't got a clue about nor cares about in the least.

A few days ago I posted these videos that show who has influence and non stop access to him and his administration and what his core roots and beliefs are.

This video is a history lesson with Bill Whittle well worth watching and understanding cos many have forgotten or never knew what the United States stands for and why in the end the B Husseins and Unions will ulitmately fail.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
3/10/2011 6:09:24 PM

Peter thanks for posting this VERY informative and explanatory video. I have now watched it about 4 or 5 times and each time I learn something new. Bill Whittle certainly has a knack for putting everything into perspective. :)

Quote:
This video is a history lesson with Bill Whittle well worth watching and understanding cos many have forgotten or never knew what the United States stands for and why in the end the B Husseins and Unions will ulitmately fail.

Shalom,

Peter
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2011 5:47:52 PM

Hi Peter & Friends,

Thanks to my Buddy Len for these two Classics...

Have A Terrific Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2011 6:01:08 PM

Hi Again Peter,

Here's another interesting bit that "explains" the Public Sector Unions. Just click on the Cartoon below...

Have A Good One My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!