Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
4/3/2011 6:29:14 PM
Hello Friends,

Do you remember Michael Moore's declaration in Wisconsin and after that on many TV interviews that the United States isn't broke cos all those dirty rich capitalists have all the money that in essence belongs to the people. Sounds like communistic garbage to me cos where would all the workers be without the entrepreneurs and investors who are willing to risk their own money to invest in businesses and employ millions of Americans. That same Michael Moore forgets that he's one of those super rich and you can be d*amn sure he didn't offer any of his money quite the opposite as a matter of fact.

B Hussein wants to redistribute the wealth. That doesn't only mean the money of the super rich but all also the money of every hard working citizen too. Take from them and give it to the deadbeats who'd rather not work or the illegals whose benefits are higher then legal citizens and in the end will probably have a higher income then the working people.

The unions are in a quandary now and are hopefully losing their power base slowly but surely. B Hussein is on a spending spree and if congress doesn't put a stop to it the US will end up broke.

Bill Whittle's latest video shows the absurdity of Michael Moores claims and shows that either the spending stops or the coffers will be empty and there will be no money for the ink and paper to print more money.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=661pi6K-8WQ&feature

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
4/5/2011 2:50:49 PM
Hi Peter, it really puts everything into prospective when you see it in black and white, doesn't it, or at least it does for most people. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be very many climbing aboard the loony moonbeam wagon with all that hokey pokey propaganda and seems as though more and more are challenging those far out views too. One of the things I have learned in life is that the truth and right will eventually win out, but it may take a while. We just have to be patient.

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Do you remember Michael Moore's declaration in Wisconsin and after that on many TV interviews that the United States isn't broke cos all those dirty rich capitalists have all the money that in essence belongs to the people. Sounds like communistic garbage to me cos where would all the workers be without the entrepreneurs and investors who are willing to risk their own money to invest in businesses and employ millions of Americans. That same Michael Moore forgets that he's one of those super rich and you can be d*amn sure he didn't offer any of his money quite the opposite as a matter of fact.

B Hussein wants to redistribute the wealth. That doesn't only mean the money of the super rich but all also the money of every hard working citizen too. Take from them and give it to the deadbeats who'd rather not work or the illegals whose benefits are higher then legal citizens and in the end will probably have a higher income then the working people.

The unions are in a quandary now and are hopefully losing their power base slowly but surely. B Hussein is on a spending spree and if congress doesn't put a stop to it the US will end up broke.

Bill Whittle's latest video shows the absurdity of Michael Moores claims and shows that either the spending stops or the coffers will be empty and there will be no money for the ink and paper to print more money.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=661pi6K-8WQ&feature

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2011 8:50:38 PM
Hello Friends,

For he past few weeks Donald Trump's been interviewed by all the major networks and the truth be told he's not really my cuppa tea but I do admire his not taking any crap from the different interviewers. He's getting his points across whether they like it or not. I chose one of his many interviews to post here cos you can see how determined he is and puts paid to the interviewer. This is a talent that not many have and or are afraid to take them on. I especially liked his answer to the question if B Hussein did anything good.

Questioning B Hussein's eligibility isn't popular even in the conservative community but for me he's the great pretender for the simple reason that he's doing everything in his power not to reveal his birth certificate. Producing it would put paid to all his detractors and legitimize his eligibility to be president. Yet he refuses to do just that and his saying I was born in Hawaii isn't enough. He's been caught lying to many times and apparently this yoke will tighten around his neck until he does produce it. In the second video below he "says" I was born in Hawaii. I for one am not convinced and his body language isn't convincing either.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfoCrZJ8dQY

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2011 5:47:54 PM
Hello Friends,
I read this article by Barry Rubin with great sadness cos it truly reflects what's been happening in the United States. Once the greatest country in the world that's become the butt of jokes world wide since B Hussein took office. He's not to blame for all the problems but aside from peanut brain Carter he's by far the worst President the US's had in recent history and the only one apologizing for coming to the aid of many countries world wide, the only one bowing to foreign leaders and one of the worst in consorting with America's enemies.
Hopefully as Barry Rubin says in the end things will change in 2013 when B Hussein will be history.
Shalom,
Peter

By Barry Rubin

Once one of the world’s most respected and powerful forces, America Superpower has disappeared. Worried friends and relatives are engaging in a desperate search. Rumors abound, including stories that Mr. Superpower has been kidnapped; committed suicide; or merely has gone off on a prolonged vacation.

While opinions differ over the birthdate of America Superpower, many agree that he was born June 6, 1944, on taking the lead in launching the liberation of Europe. Following this event, Mr. Superpower began a spectacular rise to prominence. At the age of one, he defeated Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. At age two he began his long, ultimately successful, work of stopping the spread of Soviet imperialism and Communism.

At times, Mr. Superpower made mistakes by having some unsavory friends. Yet what always prevailed was his ability to do so much good in the world and correct previous errors.

Like many, America Superpower had a troubled youth at times. Involvement in such issues as Vietnam and Watergate made some lose faith in Mr. Superpower’s abilities. Indeed, many date the problem to that era as the beginning of the decline. Others believe that the wounds were largely self-inflicted by some of his own ungrateful children.

Nothing should obscure, however, the great accomplishments of Mr. Superpower. He defeated several major and many minor Super Villains; spread prosperity and progress; and was a role model for many.

For a while, it was hoped that the September 11 attacks would revive Mr. Superpower’s self-confidence and energy. But in recent years, Mr. Superpower has been reportedly depressed. Such medications as the Stimulus only made things worse.

Especially important, according to some observers, is the choice of a poorly qualified business manager who wished to “fundamentally transform” Mr. Superpower. He ran up debts, constantly criticized Mr. Superpower, and urged him to remain passive lest he do even more harm.

Sinking into debt, forgetting his many accomplishments, and wracked in guilt, Mr. Superpower has obviously been in serious trouble. Now, to the delight of enemies and horror of friends, Mr. Superpower has disappeared altogether.

How this mystery will end is unclear. Some think Mr. Superpower has gone forever; others claim he left behind a note promising to return in January 2013.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2011 8:02:57 PM
Hello Friends,

I found this a few days ago and decided to share it with you. After the previous article by Barry Rubin it sorta compliments the reasons for the decline of the United States.

The Ten Commandments according to B Hussein.

Shalom,

Peter

The Ten Commandments According to Obama the muslim.

I. Thou shalt have no God in America, except for me. For we are no longer a Christian nation and, after all, I am the chosen One. (And like God, I do not have a birth certificate.)

II. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, unless it is my face carved on Mt. Rushmore.

III. Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack Hussein Obama.

IV. Remember my tax day, April 15th, to keep it holy.

V. Honour thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public-funded health-care system too much money.

VI. Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted, unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to punish your daughter with a baby.

VII. Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are conservative or a Republican. Liberals and Democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be forever destroyed.

VIII. Thou shalt not steal, until you’ve been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal immigrants, or those who do not have the motivation to better their own lives.

IX. Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative, Caucasian, or Christian.

X. Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place such a heavy tax burden on those that have achieved the American Dream that, by the end of my term as President, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left for you to covet.
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!