Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
1/5/2011 6:06:37 AM
http://www.serendipity.li/cia.html
http://www.serendipity.li/cia/babel1/finaljudgment92.html

to shirk from controversy is a crime punishable by law. You are the sheeple just beginning to wake up and moan and groan and get angry about how much you are hated when you really could channel that anger and take action on the enemy that has hi-jacked your very government under your sleeping noses and lame duck congress . Not all of course, many americans are DOing the work necessary to combat BILLS festered by monsanto group that would see that your children eat **** if they had their way. Yes it is urgent now more than ever for the american people to challenge those hijackers in your very seats of power and not to waste your time thinking about haters of america, and build from the inside out.
You speak like the true killer you are. Let me remind you that you cannot kill life or suppress freedom of speech just because another does not share your ignorance is bliss avoidance. Dumbed-down and Docile is what you are needed to be.What ever happened to accountability? This very thread is evidence enough of the whining ego heated agression pointing 3 fingers at itself after being duped by the neo cons and doing nothing about it.
Fact of the matter is that you cannot take criticism and confuse it with hatred.
Every person has a home or wants a home they can go to , in a place anywhere on earth.Where ever you are is home and you feel at home and love your home-land in harmony with all that is. Any people, anywhere can experience patriotic feelings for the country of birth and growing up , this is not an exclusive right only to american peoples.In fact, you do not have the exclusive right to anything at the expense of any other nation or group and you will not intimidate with your bullying. So now you may see if you have removed the trash from your perception of yourself seeking refuge in patriotic fervor. The poor me, why is everyone always picking on us syndrome. Really, it is all just whining, just take action and phone your senators, do something instead of just whining about what the criminals are doing.
This post addresses the hi-jacking and hi-jackers of American Government, directly or indirectly

Gregg Andely
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/5/2011 7:10:31 AM
Hello Friends,
Thanks Evelyn and Gaby for your replies to Gregg. The different time zones made me miss his original post and now I just finished reading his reply to your posts.
It appears Gregg's profile is no longer active and I have no idea if it was his choice or he was "terminated" by admin. I for one am sorry if that's the case since different opinions are legitimate even if they are in total opposition to mine/ours and I welcome the chance to discuss in a logical manner our differences.
Gregg's posts show a deep dislike of all that America stands for and he apparently "missed" the past elections where the people showed their disapproval of the present administration and it's majority in both houses. Living so close to the border and missing that is strange and shows an innate dislike of America in general.
He was right in saying that it is the job of the American people to rid themselves of the criminal politicians and I believe we did a d*amn good job in the midterms and it's just a preview of things to come in 2012. One thing though the United States isn't the only country that has bad politicians and from his diatribe you could only understand that he thinks it's an American malady only. People would do well to check their own country's politicians and they'll find a plethora of criminality in their own back yards. That said what interests us is our own country and in my case countries to insure that sanity will prevail and that we will return to what the founding fathers so wisely set in stone as the foundation of all that America stands for.
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:

to shirk from controversy is a crime punishable by law. You are the sheeple just beginning to wake up and moan and groan and get angry about how much you are hated when you really could channel that anger and take action on the enemy that has hi-jacked your very government under your sleeping noses and lame duck congress . Not all of course, many americans are DOing the work necessary to combat BILLS festered by monsanto group that would see that your children eat **** if they had their way. Yes it is urgent now more than ever for the american people to challenge those hijackers in your very seats of power and not to waste your time thinking about haters of america, and build from the inside out.
You speak like the true killer you are. Let me remind you that you cannot kill life or suppress freedom of speech just because another does not share your ignorance is bliss avoidance. Dumbed-down and Docile is what you are needed to be.What ever happened to accountability? This very thread is evidence enough of the whining ego heated agression pointing 3 fingers at itself after being duped by the neo cons and doing nothing about it.
Fact of the matter is that you cannot take criticism and confuse it with hatred.
Every person has a home or wants a home they can go to , in a place anywhere on earth.Where ever you are is home and you feel at home and love your home-land in harmony with all that is. Any people, anywhere can experience patriotic feelings for the country of birth and growing up , this is not an exclusive right only to american peoples.In fact, you do not have the exclusive right to anything at the expense of any other nation or group and you will not intimidate with your bullying. So now you may see if you have removed the trash from your perception of yourself seeking refuge in patriotic fervor. The poor me, why is everyone always picking on us syndrome. Really, it is all just whining, just take action and phone your senators, do something instead of just whining about what the criminals are doing.
This post addresses the hi-jacking and hi-jackers of American Government, directly or indirectly

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/5/2011 9:36:01 PM
This is a non-entity, or someone's alter ego or nomme de'plumme. Basically not real and not worth further mention. Unintelligible diatribe Bu$$$hit by one of the local America haters afraid to stand up when they speak out, from behind the curtains.

Quote:

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2011 6:45:24 AM
Hi Jim,
I started thinking the same thing after second thoughts and seeing that his picture on the post isn't live. At first I thought he was terminated but I still see his picture popping up on the screen all the time. You can click on the pop ups and you come to a page that says it's a private profile.
So the question remains who is this guy hiding behind an alter ego or nomme de'plume as you call it? I have a funny feeling I know who's behind this facade and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if I'm correct. :) We've come across others in the past that were used for the interests of certain people and this one fits the bill perfectly.
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:
This is a non-entity, or someone's alter ego or nomme de'plumme. Basically not real and not worth further mention. Unintelligible diatribe Bu$$$hit by one of the local America haters afraid to stand up when they speak out, from behind the curtains.

Quote:

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2011 6:47:22 AM
Hello Friends,

Here's an interesting video I came across today. While the speaker is a UFC Champ he's also a small business owner a chiropractor by profession and understands the cardinal fallacies of this lunatic Obama Care.

Maybe an every day person speaking about facts can still save those supporting this take over of the American people and cause them to understand they placed their trust in a person Jacob Volkmann calls a not so smart guy or stupid as his bottom line. He'd like to take Obama on and knock some sense into him. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!