Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
1/5/2011 2:34:38 AM
your american patriotic psychotic fervor does not impress me. it is bigotry.I am Canadian and live close to the usa border. You act like babies when we beat you at hockey or baseball. You like to steal the limeslight in stories told about d-day, I see shows on tv and you make it look like usa was the first to ever do anything and leaving out your neighbors sacrafice. Totally stupid attitude that we canadians live in igloos.I think the national iq of usa is not even average,most of america is jesusland, We have had an influx of americans enter Canada during the reelection of Bush .Americans using Canadian flag on hats or clothing abroad to deflect hatreds from foreign locales. Not easy neutralizing bigotries and what whites called the negro problem which is just prejudice in reality. I really think here in Canada we better wake up and secure our water before america comes in to invade and take our water, probably try to sell it to us. There is just too much to contend with when it comes to that great usa that this little paragraph could never cover but rest assured you all really screwed up by allowing criminals into government positions.
Gregg Andely
+0
Re: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
1/5/2011 3:10:13 AM
America 's Hunters?
The state of Wisconsin has gone an entire deer hunting season without someone getting killed. That's great. There were over 600,000 hunters. Allow me to restate that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the world - more men under arms than Iran; more than France and Germany combined - deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the deer menace at bay. But that pales in comparison to the 750,000 who are in the woods of Pennsylvania this week. Michigan 's 700,000 hunters have now returned home. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia , and it is literally the case that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world. America will forever be safe from foreign invasion of troops with that kind of home-grown firepower.
Hunting - it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national security!
Now you know why the liberal anti-gun group wants to take the guns away.

God Bless Everyone
+0
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
1/5/2011 3:16:49 AM
Hi Gregg,

I'm not the owner of this forum but I am a proud American Citizen and I don't appreciate you talking trash about MY country and MY fellowmen. Did anyone ever tell you that ignorance is a bliss, and believe me reading your post tells me just how blessed you are. If I were you I would crawl back into my igloo if it's what you live in and just maybe you'll freeze to death and we won't have to read anymore of your trash.

Quote:
your american patriotic psychotic fervor does not impress me. it is bigotry.I am Canadian and live close to the usa border. You act like babies when we beat you at hockey or baseball. You like to steal the limeslight in stories told about d-day, I see shows on tv and you make it look like usa was the first to ever do anything and leaving out your neighbors sacrafice. Totally stupid attitude that we canadians live in igloos.I think the national iq of usa is not even average,most of america is jesusland, We have had an influx of americans enter Canada during the reelection of Bush .Americans using Canadian flag on hats or clothing abroad to deflect hatreds from foreign locales. Not easy neutralizing bigotries and what whites called the negro problem which is just prejudice in reality. I really think here in Canada we better wake up and secure our water before america comes in to invade and take our water, probably try to sell it to us. There is just too much to contend with when it comes to that great usa that this little paragraph could never cover but rest assured you all really screwed up by allowing criminals into government positions.
God Bless Everyone
+0
1/5/2011 3:22:30 AM

Quote:
Hi Gregg,

I'm not the owner of this forum but I am a proud American Citizen and I don't appreciate you talking trash about MY country and MY fellowmen. Did anyone ever tell you that ignorance is a bliss, and believe me reading your post tells me just how blessed you are. If I were you I would crawl back into my igloo if it's what you live in and just maybe you'll freeze to death and we won't have to read anymore of your trash.

Bless you dear Gaby, I couldn't have said it better myself. I am so sick and tired of idiots that bash our great country and every decent American should feel the same way and stand up in support of the greatest country that has ever been. Why else is there a problem with illegals coming here in droves?

+0
1/5/2011 3:36:49 AM
Click Me!For sharing this with others who make a difference at the polls. We still need CHANGE, but not like obama wants. Remember, there will be another election coming soon. The senate better wake up, unless they want to be replaced also.............with younger ones who think about OTHERS..
Representation of the electorate IS all we are asking for, IS that TOO much????
Subject: Student Loans

Monday on Fox news they learned that the staffers of Congress family members are exempt from having to pay back student loans. This will get national attention if other news networks will broadcast it. When you add this to the below, just where will all of it stop?

35 States file lawsuit against the Federal Government

Governors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon them. It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention.

This will take less than thirty seconds to read. If you agree, please pass it on.

This is an idea that we should address.

For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many citizens had no idea that members of Congress could retire with the same pay after only one term, that they specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest is to exempt themselves from the Healthcare Reform... in all of its forms. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We do not have an elite that is above the law. I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop.

If each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message.. This is one proposal that really should be passed around.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States."
God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!