Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/18/2013 10:07:50 AM
Hi Evelyn & All,

Very interesting video. I'll let you in on a secret but don't tell any one else. This has been going on for years and it started with the General in charge of the war in Afghanistan. In between a few more that didn't silently comply with the B Hussein regime's edicts were kicked out. Remember that the military commanders who disagreed with his Benghazi scandal and spoke out were replaced and now the list mentioned in the video. He wants "his people" in charge.

Need I remind you that this tactic of removing military commanders is prevalent throughout the arab/muslim world. For example two of B Hussein's closest muslim leaders did the same thing in their countries. The first is Erdogan of Turkey. The Turkey military was secular and he changed them all (recently many of them were jailed with trumped up charges) The second was Morsi the muslim brotherhood president of Egypt. After he was elected he got rid of the military leaders and replaced them with his own people but that boomeranged on him when Gen. al Sisi who is the
Chief of the military command and a minister in the muslim brotherhood government ousted Morsi when the Egyptian people rose up against him and the muslim brotherhood government.

So, B Hussein had good teachers to learn from and is apparently copy catting his muslim friends. During the past few weeks I read in a few articles dealing with the ousted military leaders that B Hussein's litmus test for a military leader is whether or not he/she is willing to fire on the American people. This has not been verified but the claims were that the sources were close to the B Hussein regime. Whether this is true or not the fact that so many military leaders have all of a sudden been replaced is frightening and it seems as if his ultimate plan is to have a military that is compliant to his decrees and not the law of the land and the Constitution.

In my opinion these are dangerous times and more then ever the American people have to be armed and unfortunately as protection against the tyranny from within their own government.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Friends it is getting scarier all the time as this video shows many of the top military leaders are being fired over seemingly trumped up charges. If there is one thing I have learned it is that these radical liberals will do ANYTHING to get their way, regardless.

Pentagon Cleaning House? Are These The Ones That Won't Cooperate
Published on Oct 11, 2013

October 11, 2013 ABC News
http://MOXNews.com

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2013 10:10:38 AM
As you well know I like and immensely respect
Alan West. He is so right and aside from the few Senators and Congressmen that voted against this deal we've got a lot of laundering to do during the mid term elections.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

@AllenWest “I want the American people to understand that tonight the Constitutional Republic we know as America has suffered a horrible defeat.”

statue-of-liberty-crying-SR

by Allen West via Facebook

I’m watching the spectacle occurring on the Senate floor. They have passed the 60 vote threshold for ending cloture. I want the American people to understand that tonight the Constitutional Republic we know as America has suffered a horrible defeat. Obamacare is not the law of the land. It is an edict handed down by a tyrant, not a President. The US Senate has just voted to affirm a new precedent that the executive branch can amend law without Congressional approval, and Congress allows it. The waivers, exemptions, and delays implemented by President Obama have delineated a separation, not of powers, but between the political elite and their cronies – and you, my fellow Americans. This is reprehensible, and we can expect even more bad behavior from a President that continues to spit on our Constitution and in our eyes…and smile. The incessant government spending continues with no solution for economic growth. Anyone voting for this tonight owes some explaining to Americans….but maybe not. As Obama stated, “I won.”

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2013 10:12:27 AM
They sure do Helen.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
I think this picture belongs here!

Photo: Get more Great Posts at : Put a Smile on My Face

Helen

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
10/18/2013 12:42:47 PM
Hi Peter, GREAT to see you able to post again!! Computers can be a real pain in the behind. I thought you would like this article from one of my online news sources.

Obama’s Hometown Paper Takes Down President Over Obamacare: ‘Stop Blaming Republicans’

October 17, 2013 by

President Barack Obama’s hometown paper, the Chicago Tribune, endorsed the Illinois Senator in both his Presidential election campaigns.

But the Tribune has had enough of Obama’s accomplishment numero uno – Obamacare.

The paper ripped into Obama this week with a blistering editorial takedown of the socialized medicine mess, saying the time has come “…for the Obama administration to level with Americans about what’s happening here. It’s time to stop blaming Republicans and start talking about what needs to change.”

Last spring, President Barack Obama said “there will still be, you know, glitches and bumps” in the rollout of the new system. But what we’re seeing now is no glitch or bump. There is a growing mountain of evidence that Obamacare has fundamental problems in design and implementation.

…The Department of Health and Human Services under chief Obamacare cheerleader Kathleen Sebelius has had three years to develop this system. It has busted deadline after deadline, all the while promising that the system would be ready on Oct. 1. It has overpromised and underdelivered. The excuse? Demand was unexpectedly high, crashing servers. Unexpected? Americans have been bombarded with marketing campaigns and news stories and outreach efforts on behalf of Obamacare.

The piece takes down Obamacare’s chief conceptual pillar – that mass enrollment will buttress the government subsidies program for those who can’t afford the full cost of health care – by pointing out the disincentive of skyrocketing costs for those would-be buyers who are just starting to realize how unaffordable the Affordable Care Act really is.

Those who have managed to browse the marketplace have often been hit by sticker shock. Take Adam Weldzius, a nurse practitioner and single father from Carpentersville. He sought the same level of coverage on the exchange as he and his 7-year-old daughter have now, with the same insurer and the same network of doctors and hospitals. At best, Weldzius found, his monthly premium of $233 would more than double. If he chose a plan priced at the same level, the annual deductible would be $12,700, more than three times his current $3,500 deductible.

The editors reiterate their call for the President to grant the same one-year delay that’s been afforded businesses and “special pleaders,” but even they acknowledge the stubborn Administration simply isn’t going to budge just to help out regular folks.

Read the entire piece at the Chicago Tribune’s website.

+1
10/18/2013 4:57:59 PM
Least we forget and to remind all of you that voted for this fraud and continue to turn a blind eye to his thuggery, a recap.............

Government Shutdown Thuggery by Obama NPS Gestapo

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!