Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
2/12/2013 2:42:24 PM

In this article Judi McLeod does a follow up post on the previous one. For the majority of you I think you can see why this lady is one of my favorite news personalities. She always tells it like is and hits the nail on the head everytime.

Obama society: Christians can’t speak, Constitutionalists can’t speak, Tea Party members can’t speak, returning veterans can’t speak, and now surgeons aren’t supposed to speak

Spirit of Dr. Ben Carson Will Transcend Tonight’s State of Union Address

Judi McLeod Tuesday, February 12, 2013
A real feeling of Hope & Change will pervade at tonight’s State of the Union Address. The first overriding feeling of Hope & Change that cannot be masked by the hypocrisy of the preening Obamas, by the hype of the Mainstream Media or the stridency of Nancy Pelosi.

The roughly 50 percent of Americans who stand firmly against the Fundamental Transformation of America have waited four long years for someone to tell President Barack Obama he has no right to destroy an America built by its Founding Fathers.

That ‘someone’ emerged Thursday at the National Prayer Breakfast in the person of Dr. Ben Carson.

Americans thrilled to the carefully chosen patriotic words of the celebrated neuro surgeon, who not only put out the call to save America, but did it with Obama seated just a few feet away.

Obama’s peeved facial expressions and unsuppressed body language gave patriots their first soaring adrenaline boost since Election Day, 2008.

There was the antithesis of Obama standing right before Obama—and the nation. You can find Obama’s life incorporated in the book Dreams From My Father, published when he was still a government-funded community organizer, as a narrative spoon-fed to an unsuspecting America.

Dr. Ben Carson, whose life is one worth one of the most inspirational books of our lifetime, got out and proved himself before writing his first book.

Leftist critics of the America-loving neurosurgeon, who claim his speech was inappropriate and even offensive, criticize in vain because Americans can easily distinguish the difference between a usurper and the real McCoy.

And now Dr. Carson’s words to leftist critics come like healing medicine on a raw wound: “Somebody had to be courageous enough to stand up to the bullies”.

The world renowned surgeon does his talking without the crutches of Marxist dialectic or teleprompter.

“What we need to do is we need to be able to discuss intelligent ways of solving the multitude of problems that threaten to destroy our nation,” Dr. Carson told Neil Cavuto on Foxnews last night. “And there are a group of people who would like to silence everybody and have everybody go along to get along, but that’s not going to be very helpful for us in the long run.”

In an Obama society, Christians can’t speak, Constitutionalists can’t speak, Tea Party members can’t speak, returning veterans can’t speak, 1st and 2nd amendment advocates can’t speak, and now surgeons aren’t supposed to speak.

While none of the above can speak, the political elite can harangue incessantly.

“One of the things I also said during the speech, there will be some people who will say, but you’re a doctor and you’re a surgeon. You should be sticking to that,” Carson explained. “And I mentioned the fact that five physicians signed the Declaration of Independence and were involved in the framing of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and several other things.

“There’s absolutely no reason at all that physicians, scientists, shouldn’t be involved in things that affect all of us. We’re people who’ve learned how to make decisions based on facts, empirical data, rather than on ideology. And one of the geniuses—one of the real things that made us a great nation—is that we brought people from all backgrounds into the legislative process.”

Dr. Carson is here to remind us that the support for President Obama’s health care law is low within the medical community.

And Americans would be the first tell you that in an aging population the morale of the medical community matters.

The difference between Barack Obama and Ben Carson couldn’t be more stark. Obama feeds class warfare and rails about growing up in America in a single parent home, without ever bothering to thank an America that bestowed him a life of privilege. Carson was goaded on to success by a mother whose motto is: “Do your best and God will do the rest”. In his poverty-challenged youth, with a mother who steadfastly refused victim status, Carson was reading books, not writing them.

Even with all odds stacked against him, Ben Carson went on to turn poverty into celebrated success.

Meanwhile, there’s a pall cast over tonight’s State of the Union address. It’s the Hope & Change Americans see in Mrs. Sonya Carson’s little boy Benjamin Carson.

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/16/2013 12:44:48 PM

Hi Evelyn

Great articles!

Before I read your posts here, I prepared the following post so I think I will just go ahead and post it anyway. That was an awesome speech by Dr. Carson.

Helen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Everyone!

I listened to this speech twice because Dr. Carson's speech was profound. I hope President Obama and all politicians in attendance learned something from Dr. Carson. If they didn't, it would because they weren't listening as there is much in Dr. Carson's speech they need to know.

Just to make sure they get the message, send your representatives a copy of this email ...more than once. :))

Listen carefully to Dr. Carson's fascinating story of his childhood and his mother. Later when her children grew up, they helped their mother to go to school to learn to read and eventually onto university. She became a doctor, as well.

I heard Dr. Carson in an interview at CBN a number of years ago. There they mentioned that Dr. Carson is one of the top neurological surgeons in all of the United States.

It is worth listening to this speech by Dr. Carson. You'll agree. It won't seem like 28 minutes, I promise.

Dr. Benjamin Carson Epic Full Speech (28 minutes)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyyHegP255g

Quote:

In this article Judi McLeod does a follow up post on the previous one. For the majority of you I think you can see why this lady is one of my favorite news personalities. She always tells it like is and hits the nail on the head everytime.

Obama society: Christians can’t speak, Constitutionalists can’t speak, Tea Party members can’t speak, returning veterans can’t speak, and now surgeons aren’t supposed to speak

A real feeling of Hope & Change will pervade at tonight’s State of the Union Address. The first overriding feeling of Hope & Change that cannot be masked by the hypocrisy of the preening Obamas, by the hype of the Mainstream Media or the stridency of Nancy Pelosi.

The roughly 50 percent of Americans who stand firmly against the Fundamental Transformation of America have waited four long years for someone to tell President Barack Obama he has no right to destroy an America built by its Founding Fathers.

That ‘someone’ emerged Thursday at the National Prayer Breakfast in the person of Dr. Ben Carson.

Americans thrilled to the carefully chosen patriotic words of the celebrated neuro surgeon, who not only put out the call to save America, but did it with Obama seated just a few feet away.

Obama’s peeved facial expressions and unsuppressed body language gave patriots their first soaring adrenaline boost since Election Day, 2008.

There was the antithesis of Obama standing right before Obama—and the nation. You can find Obama’s life incorporated in the book Dreams From My Father, published when he was still a government-funded community organizer, as a narrative spoon-fed to an unsuspecting America.

Dr. Ben Carson, whose life is one worth one of the most inspirational books of our lifetime, got out and proved himself before writing his first book.

Leftist critics of the America-loving neurosurgeon, who claim his speech was inappropriate and even offensive, criticize in vain because Americans can easily distinguish the difference between a usurper and the real McCoy.

And now Dr. Carson’s words to leftist critics come like healing medicine on a raw wound: “Somebody had to be courageous enough to stand up to the bullies”.

The world renowned surgeon does his talking without the crutches of Marxist dialectic or teleprompter.

“What we need to do is we need to be able to discuss intelligent ways of solving the multitude of problems that threaten to destroy our nation,” Dr. Carson told Neil Cavuto on Foxnews last night. “And there are a group of people who would like to silence everybody and have everybody go along to get along, but that’s not going to be very helpful for us in the long run.”

In an Obama society, Christians can’t speak, Constitutionalists can’t speak, Tea Party members can’t speak, returning veterans can’t speak, 1st and 2nd amendment advocates can’t speak, and now surgeons aren’t supposed to speak.

While none of the above can speak, the political elite can harangue incessantly.

“One of the things I also said during the speech, there will be some people who will say, but you’re a doctor and you’re a surgeon. You should be sticking to that,” Carson explained. “And I mentioned the fact that five physicians signed the Declaration of Independence and were involved in the framing of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and several other things.

“There’s absolutely no reason at all that physicians, scientists, shouldn’t be involved in things that affect all of us. We’re people who’ve learned how to make decisions based on facts, empirical data, rather than on ideology. And one of the geniuses—one of the real things that made us a great nation—is that we brought people from all backgrounds into the legislative process.”

Dr. Carson is here to remind us that the support for President Obama’s health care law is low within the medical community.

And Americans would be the first tell you that in an aging population the morale of the medical community matters.

The difference between Barack Obama and Ben Carson couldn’t be more stark. Obama feeds class warfare and rails about growing up in America in a single parent home, without ever bothering to thank an America that bestowed him a life of privilege. Carson was goaded on to success by a mother whose motto is: “Do your best and God will do the rest”. In his poverty-challenged youth, with a mother who steadfastly refused victim status, Carson was reading books, not writing them.

Even with all odds stacked against him, Ben Carson went on to turn poverty into celebrated success.

Meanwhile, there’s a pall cast over tonight’s State of the Union address. It’s the Hope & Change Americans see in Mrs. Sonya Carson’s little boy Benjamin Carson.

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
2/17/2013 3:54:19 PM

Hi Helen, yes Dr. Carson is a man who makes a lot of sense and here is another video of when he was a guest on Hannity a few days ago. It is long, about 40 minutes, but still a good watch and listen.

Dr. Benjamin Carson (Full Interview) Sean Hannity Saving America - 2-15-13

Quote:

Hi Evelyn

Great articles!

Before I read your posts here, I prepared the following post so I think I will just go ahead and post it anyway. That was an awesome speech by Dr. Carson.

Helen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Everyone!

I listened to this speech twice because Dr. Carson's speech was profound. I hope President Obama and all politicians in attendance learned something from Dr. Carson. If they didn't, it would because they weren't listening as there is much in Dr. Carson's speech they need to know.

Just to make sure they get the message, send your representatives a copy of this email ...more than once. :))

Listen carefully to Dr. Carson's fascinating story of his childhood and his mother. Later when her children grew up, they helped their mother to go to school to learn to read and eventually onto university. She became a doctor, as well.

I heard Dr. Carson in an interview at CBN a number of years ago. There they mentioned that Dr. Carson is one of the top neurological surgeons in all of the United States.

It is worth listening to this speech by Dr. Carson. You'll agree. It won't seem like 28 minutes, I promise.

Dr. Benjamin Carson Epic Full Speech (28 minutes)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyyHegP255g

Quote:

+0
2/17/2013 3:59:24 PM

Hi Peter, I just posted this in my thread but thought it should be reposted here. Wild Bill is an excellent speaker with sooooo much common sense, something seriously lacking in all the progressive liberals.

The Sneaky Gun Grab
Published on Feb 17, 2013

If liberals can't ban guns, they will ban gun owners. Bill reveals the sneakiest attack on gun rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yRW-W97OjO8

+0
2/17/2013 4:26:40 PM

Only in Obama’s world:

A medal for keyboard heroes

- Judi McLeod Friday, February 15, 2013
President Barack Hussein Obama is not gutting the U.S. military, he’s working at making it irrelevant.

In public Obama professes an admiration for US troops, bestowing medals of bravery on them in media-blitzed photo ops. Wife Michelle plays a role in the public display carried by media propaganda that crows “The Obamas love the US military”.

But behind the scenes, Obama, the Artful Dodger of Modern Times, lobs bombs at the US military without running the risk he’ll ever be caught tossing.

The never-ending Marxist strategy the cunning Obama uses against the military should be called his two-step tango. It’s a toss-and-duck operation played out from the convenient safety of afar.

In an era where volunteer soldiers are sent into an arena where the enemy is better protected than them by a government who doesn’t believe in them; in which returning veterans are DHS-categorized as terrorists and where media portrayals depict a majority of soldiers as victims of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), the Pentagon is creating a medal awarded to newly-morphed troops—faceless drone strike launchers sitting safe from all harm behind computer screens.

“Defense Secretary Leon Panetta announced Wednesday that for the first time the Pentagon is creating a medal that can be awarded to troops who have a direct impact on combat operations, but do it from afar.” (NBC News, Feb. 13, 2013).

In other words, medals for the conveniently safe with no skin in the game.

“I’ve seen firsthand how modern tools, like remotely piloted platforms and cyber systems, have changed the way wars are fought,” Panetta crowed. “And they’ve given our men and women the ability to engage the enemy and change the course of battle, even from afar.”

Were these same heroes on coffee break during the long hours it took for the murder of four Americans in Benghazi, Mr. Panetta?

Impossible to argue that no courage is needed when ‘cyber soldiers’ are physically removed from the fight.

At the risk of nauseating readers, this is the description of the new Warfare Medal to be awarded for “extraordinary achievement” related to a military operation that occurred after Sept. 11, 2001, which unlike other combat medals, do not require the recipient to risk his or her life to get: “blue, red and white-ribboned”.

For the first time in world history comes a medal which has no worth in sporting or even keeping.

The first new medal since the Bronze Star created in 1944, it will be considered a “bit higher in ranking than the Bronze Star, but lower than the Silver Star”.

Hype is stretched taut when video gamers are being awarded medals.

Could this be why Panetta and others are warning that “the next Pearl Harbor could well be a computer-based assault”?

America’s largest combat veterans group, the Veterans of Foreign Wars, got it right when they called the new medal the “Geek Cross” with a suggestion that “the USA was close to handing video-gamers Purple Hearts for animated wounds”.

“Those furthest from the fight/risk are not eligible for a higher award than those engaging the enemy and risking their lives each day,” Defense spokesman Lt. Cmdr. Nate Christensen said.

The Pentagon’s drone medal is about as authentic as Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize.

So far the silence from the ‘cyber troops’ for whom the Drone Medal is being created, is deafening.

Could be their ranks do not need a medal but a chest to pin it on.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!