Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/15/2012 4:45:30 PM
Jobless Claims Skyrocket the week after the election in Pennsylvania & Ohio, 2 states that Obama won, and helped him get re-elected:

The Department of Labor has announced that new jobless claims rose by a staggering 78,000 in the first week after the election, reaching a seasonally-adjusted total of 439,000. Over the past year, and in the weeks leading up to the election, jobless claims were said to be declining, dipping as low as 339,000, with the media proclaiming that they had reached the “lowest level in more than four years.” Now, suddenly, the news seems far less rosy.

From the Department of Labor press release this morning:

In the week ending November 10, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 439,000, an increase of 78,000 from the previous week’s revised figure of 361,000. The 4-week moving average was 383,750, an increase of 11,750 from the previous week’s revised average of 372,000.

Some of the new claims, especially in New Jersey, were due to Hurricane Sandy–but these were offset by a decline in claims filed in New York. The highest numbers of new filings came from Pennsylvania and Ohio, where there were thousands of layoffs in the construction, manufacturing, and automobile industries.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/15/Surprise-Jobless-Claims-Up-Over-75000

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/15/2012 4:57:02 PM

Yes, Peter, I believe it. I smelled a rat as soon as I heard that Obama was said to have won. I could not see how he could win with all the lies and mistakes and deliberate rebellious acts he did. He's lower than a snake.

The only thing he seemed to have going for him was the liberal media. If it were not for the liberal media, the Democrats couldn't win their way out of wet paper bag.

I am praying that God will intervene and reveal everything because He knows everything when we don't.

Helen

[quote]Hi Helen,

Voter fraud this election cycle is the worst in the history of elections. The military vote is just the tip of the iceberg. It goes from rigging the voting machines to well over 100% of the eligible voters turnout. In Allen West's district there was 140% voter turnout. Interesting isn't it?

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Isn't this something else ....if true.
Helen

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romney

by drew on November 7, 2012 · 254 comments

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
11/15/2012 5:15:15 PM

Helen and Peter, what gets me is none of our elected officials have the balls to confront him on anything. Look at how he basically thumbed his nose at the American people with the proven fake birth certificate and no one, none of our elected officials nor the MSM ever mentioned it nor have they insisted on making him unseal his records or asked the question of why his law license was suspended or for that matter why Moochelle's was also suspended. None of them even mention these things. You can bet your sweet booty if he were a white Republican not only would he have been dragged through the mud but he would not be sitting in the highest office in the land.

Quote:

Yes, Peter, I believe it. I smelled a rat as soon as I heard that Obama was said to have won. I could not see how he could win with all the lies and mistakes and deliberate rebellious acts he did. He's lower than a snake.

The only thing he seemed to have going for him was the liberal media. If it were not for the liberal media, the Democrats couldn't win their way out of wet paper bag.

I am praying that God will intervene and reveal everything because He knows everything when we don't.

Helen

[quote]Hi Helen,

Voter fraud this election cycle is the worst in the history of elections. The military vote is just the tip of the iceberg. It goes from rigging the voting machines to well over 100% of the eligible voters turnout. In Allen West's district there was 140% voter turnout. Interesting isn't it?

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Isn't this something else ....if true.
Helen

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romney

by drew on November 7, 2012 · 254 comments

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2012 9:37:36 PM
Voting Machines Defaulted To Obama, Errored Out Votes For Romney

http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/11/allen-west-mitt-romney-and-the-massive-voter-fraud-machine/

Allen West, Mitt Romney and the Massive Voter Fraud Machine:

A funny thing is happening after Democrats thought they won the elections. Not only are there rampant stories of voter fraud, but it appears that this time, oddly enough, some people seem inclined to do something about it.

Congressman Allen West is demanding a complete recount of ballots in his 18th Congressional District race, which Democrat Patrick Murphy claims to have won.

A partial recount over the weekend had West losing by 1,907 votes. West actually lost 132 votes in that recount, but his opponent somehow “lost” 667. Apparently, a large number of “vapor ballots” have been floating around, and there are a lot of irregularities coming out of St. Lucie County, where voters actually protested outside the elections supervisor’s office to demand an accurate count.

According to West’s people, nearly a 1,000 ballots have vanished from St. Lucie County, and they hope a complete recount might swing in West’s favor.

Suspicions were first aroused on Election Night, when at around 1 a.m. West was ahead by 1,700 votes, then with no explanation, 4,000 votes came in at one time and he was suddenly trailing by 2,000.

On the national front, there have been widespread stories of electronic voting machines switching votes for Mitt Romney to votes for Barack Obama. The reports began with early voting in some states and continued through Election Day.

Now, a Chicago technician named Steve Pickrum, who worked for the election supervisor, is saying that when he was called to service some voting machines on Election Day, he observed that the machines were not counting votes for Romney.

“On early voting, when I did work on the floor when voters needed help using the equipment, I was able to see the preference of the voter, and every time that I saw a voter voted for Romney, a ‘voter save failure’ message came up on the screen,” he said.

He also said when he went to vote, he got the same error message and told a poll worker, who replied that he should just assume his vote was counted. He demanded that the worker check the vote record, and his vote had not been recorded.

Pickrum said he never saw the error occur when someone voted for Obama.

A poll watcher in Pennsylvania reported that up to 10 percent of the ballots observed reverted to a “default,” which automatically gave the vote to Obama, no matter who the voter cast a ballot for.

Pennsylvania is the state where Obama got 100 percent of the vote in 59 voting divisions. Pennsylvania on Election Day also had reports of GOP poll observers being locked out of polling places by Democrats.

Similarly in Ohio, one of the battleground states, 100 precincts reported that Obama got an improbable 99 percent of the vote.

Auditor Robert Ashcroft said on Election Night, he observed that the polling software would switch to a default for Obama in about 5 to 10 percent of cases. He questioned how pre-election polls showed Obama and Romney virtually tied, but then on Election Day, Obama got a huge groundswell of support.

According to an analysis by World Net Daily, Obama also recorded much larger margins of support in states that do not require voter ID than he did in states that check voter identification.

Readers may recall the rumors months before the election that voting machines were being supplied by a foreign company owned by George Soros. Those stories were hotly denied by liberal bloggers and sites like Snopes.com and Huffington Post, which themselves have ties to the conservative-hating multibillionaire.

Considering the information now coming out about the voting machines, perhaps the liberal media doth protest too much?

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2012 8:20:27 PM
Why would anyone boycott Papa John's? I boycotted them because they fired my son, but not for political reasons...my son worked there when he was 18, they fired him after a few weeks, and my stepson also worked there when he was 18. Papa John's only gives newer workers approximately 10 hours per week, at random times, sometimes only a couple hours a few times per week, with on-call schedules. One time, they sent my son home after only 90 minutes, then called him back later the same day, it's about 7 blocks up the street, he walked up there in the rain, and they told him not to arrive with rain-water or mud on the cuffs of his pants...they sent him home again. BUT the customers would not see that because he worked in back answering the phones & taking computer orders! Since then, 4 years ago, I have not ordered pizza from there!

http://godfatherpolitics.com/8117/eat-the-rich-papa-johns-boycott-and-the-lefts-obamamath/

Papa John’s CEO John Schnatter is in trouble with the Left because, like several business owners since the re-election of the Man Who Would Be King, he has said he must reduce employee hours and possibly lay off workers to deal with the costs of Obamacare and the increasing number of regulations coming out of the Obama Administration.

The Left’s knee-jerk response has been to call for a boycott because Schnatter is wealthy and therefore he should just absorb any increase costs. Or the other analysis floating around the leftist blogs and places like Forbes is that Obamacare would only mean an increase of 14 cents per pizza, therefore Schnatter is just being evil, conservative and political.

Schnatter has said Obamacare could cost up to $8 million per year. The Left’s argument goes that $8 million is just a “drop in the bucket” for a company with total operating expenses of $1.131 billion last year.

A little analysis of the numbers published by Forbes, however, reveals a slightly different picture.

Papa John’s had total revenue of $1.218 billion last year, according to Forbes. That means a total profit of $87 million. Sounds pretty good, right?

According to Forbes, Papa John’s has more than 4,000 stores worldwide. Divide that $87 million by 4,000 and you get a per-store average profit of only $21,750.

Now, assuming Obamacare only applies to U.S. stores, then if we knew Papa John’s total U.S. stores (which Forbes doesn’t mention), we should be able to figure out per-store additional cost to U.S. franchisees.

Just for the sake of argument, let’s guess that half the franchises are in the U.S. Let’s also assume the upper estimate of $8 million by Schnatter is correct, then that would be an additional $4,000 cost per store on average, bringing average per-store profit annually down to $17,750.

I’m not familiar with all the ins and outs of owning a franchise, but I assume that $17,750 profit gets divided between Papa Schnatter, shareholders and the actual franchise owner.

That’s not enough money to feed a family, and that’s why Obamacare hurts small businesses and the middle class.

That’s what the Left doesn’t get. And that’s why re-electing Obama is going to kill this country.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!