Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/11/2012 8:49:03 PM
Get it through your head there RINO man, I ain't voting either one, if that lets the one you least want win tough. I refuse to vote for anyone that supports NDAA which your guy does. As a matter of fact the two are almost twins in their policies. Sorry RINO Man

Quote:
C'mon Jim admit it, you really want another 4 years of B Hussein. No amount of ronbot rhetoric or brainwashing can change that sad fact.

I heard Ron Paul say he won't vote for either B Hussein or Romney and when asked he admitted he'll probably vote for Johnson. Like a good and loyal ronbot you're once again following this kooky politician.

I recommended (in my joke thread) that you could also choose to vote for Rosanne Barr she's also running for president. :) Makes as much sense as voting for Johnson. :) :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Unity for the lessor of two evils is not my idea of supporting our Constitution. Both think and support enslaving policies. Sorry you can blame me for standing for what I believe in. But neither of the two so called "Top Candidates" will receive my vote. Therefore in my eyes you guys are the ones that failed to support America and vote third party candidates and break the impasse. Go ahead be a RINO and vote for the RINO (Liberal In Conservative Garb). I can't....

Quote:

Hi Peter and friends, unity has never been as important as it is now.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2012 9:11:07 PM
Hi Jim,

This is actually quite funny cos Romney wasn't my first choice nor was he my second choice but now that he is the candidate he'll get my support.

I know the talking points of the ronbots is that there is no difference between Romney and B Hussein but there is and my friend getting B Hussein out of office is the name of the game 4 more years of him would be catastrophic.

I know the ronbots are very bitter that so few chose to support Ron Paul (and rightly so) and there is no forgiveness in their brainwashed minds so the motto now is screw the country and support B Hussein by voting third party. Good show Jim.

As I said in my previous post admit you want another 4 years of B Hussein rather then giving these tired and feeble excuses for voting third party.

What you're actually saying is that every one that votes for Romney is a RINO and even a brainwashed ronbot should realize how stupid that is. But if it makes you happy and salves your conscious for possibly being responsible for the fraud and great pretender B Hussein being reelected carry on with that ridiculous train of thought.

I seem to recall that before B Hussein won the primaries in 2008 you were a Hillary supporter. So if God forbid B Hussein wins you'll simply be going home.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Get it through your head there RINO man, I ain't voting either one, if that lets the one you least want win tough. I refuse to vote for anyone that supports NDAA which your guy does. As a matter of fact the two are almost twins in their policies. Sorry RINO Man

Quote:
C'mon Jim admit it, you really want another 4 years of B Hussein. No amount of ronbot rhetoric or brainwashing can change that sad fact.

I heard Ron Paul say he won't vote for either B Hussein or Romney and when asked he admitted he'll probably vote for Johnson. Like a good and loyal ronbot you're once again following this kooky politician.

I recommended (in my joke thread) that you could also choose to vote for Rosanne Barr she's also running for president. :) Makes as much sense as voting for Johnson. :) :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Unity for the lessor of two evils is not my idea of supporting our Constitution. Both think and support enslaving policies. Sorry you can blame me for standing for what I believe in. But neither of the two so called "Top Candidates" will receive my vote. Therefore in my eyes you guys are the ones that failed to support America and vote third party candidates and break the impasse. Go ahead be a RINO and vote for the RINO (Liberal In Conservative Garb). I can't....

Quote:

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2012 10:06:13 PM
I am home and I don't let the lessor of two evils in here either. ;-)

Quote:
Hi Jim,

This is actually quite funny cos Romney wasn't my first choice nor was he my second choice but now that he is the candidate he'll get my support.

I know the talking points of the ronbots is that there is no difference between Romney and B Hussein but there is and my friend getting B Hussein out of office is the name of the game 4 more years of him would be catastrophic.

I know the ronbots are very bitter that so few chose to support Ron Paul (and rightly so) and there is no forgiveness in their brainwashed minds so the motto now is screw the country and support B Hussein by voting third party. Good show Jim.

As I said in my previous post admit you want another 4 years of B Hussein rather then giving these tired and feeble excuses for voting third party.

What you're actually saying is that every one that votes for Romney is a RINO and even a brainwashed ronbot should realize how stupid that is. But if it makes you happy and salves your conscious for possibly being responsible for the fraud and great pretender B Hussein being reelected carry on with that ridiculous train of thought.

I seem to recall that before B Hussein won the primaries in 2008 you were a Hillary supporter. So if God forbid B Hussein wins you'll simply be going home.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Quote:

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Quote:

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
10/12/2012 3:03:35 PM
Hi Peter and friends, like this author I too was appalled and angered by Joe Biden's behavior during the debate last night and from reading several different forum comments this morning, I am only one of many. I read on one news source that he interrupted Paul Ryan 82 times and talked 9 minutes longer. It appears his goal was to distract away from the issues and the sorry job this administration has done. One poster posted he appeared to be showing off a new set of dentures and another one posted Proverbs 29:9 which was indeed the perfect scripture for this fiasco.
"When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, The foolish man either rages or laughs, and there is no rest." Proverbs 29:9
Published by: Dan Calabrese on Friday October 12th, 2012
How do people like this find their way into positions of power?

I intentionally chose not to write a snap analysis after last night because a) I was feeling a little too strong a fit of anger over what I'd just watched; and b) Verlander was dealing. Come to think of it, maybe I switched A and B there. But I really did think it would be wise to sleep on it and see how I viewed things with a little more rest and a clearer head.

So here we are at the morning after, and all I can think to say is: Joe Biden has to be about the biggest ass on the face of the Earth.

It wasn't just his behavior - the smirks, the forced laughing, the yelling, the dismissive condescension. That was bad enough. But the far worse part is what informed it. These clowns have failed in every conceivable way. And yet here is Old Joe, letting us know during every second of the debate what a total drag it is that he has to sit here alongside this unworthy challenger and put up with such indignities.

I don't think Biden is a stupid man. I don't think he really believes the crap he says about Obama's policies working. He's been around this country long enough to know what better times look like. What is really appalling about Biden is that I don't think he cares. Yeah, Team Obama has run the economy into the ground, run up the debt, shoved government health care down the nation's throat, gotten their own ambassador to Libya killed, stunted job creation and royally screwed up hundreds of other things. Yeah? So what? Joe's going to spew whatever bull**** he needs to in order to keep these same jerks in power - because that's what you do in politics.

Joe's main accomplishment in life has been to survive in politics, and he survives by playing the game well enough to keep winning elections. Joe doesn't know how to solve problems. Joe knows how to play the game.

Since the Democratic/media narrative after the first debate was that Obama was too passive, Joe figured he needed to go out there last night and act like a street fighter. So that's what he did. He interrupted. He yelled. He waved his arms. He mocked. He shook his head. He muttered. I'm sure he made his base feel better, because he was a "fighter" or whatever, but he shed no light on anything and offered not one single solution to any problem. His entire objective last night was to make his aggressiveness the next day's headline, and absolutely, whatever he needed to do, make sure that Ryan's substantive arguments were not the headline.

Perhaps the fact that even this piece is focusing on his behavior demonstrates that he succeeded to a degree. Democrats are scared out of their minds by Ryan precisely because he understands the nation's problems and presents the facts to the American people in a clear and understandable way - and he offers solutions. They realized what a big problem it was last week when Mitt Romney actually had the opportunity to show his real self without having to go through a media filter or the obfuscations of the Obama campaign. When people actually saw and heard from the real Romney, they liked him a lot better than they had been led to believe they would.

The Democrats had to do whatever it took to make sure that didn't happen with Ryan. They had to distract. They had to scream. They had to make faces. If Ryan was able to be heard loud and clear, they would be finished. Fortunately for the execution of this strategy, they had the right guy for the job - a man perfectly willing to beclown himself if that was what it took to manufacture this cacophony. What is anyone talking about this morning? Not entitlement reform. Not the deficit. Not Libya. Not unemployment.

We're talking about Joe Biden's behavior. Joe the unhinged jerk if that's your inclination. Joe the gritty street fighter if you're so inclined. But not solutions to the nation's problems. And that was Biden's intention all along.

I'm not so sure that's a good strategy for the Obama campaign. In fact, I suspect it will not play well with undecided voters. But the mere fact that this was Biden's intention tells me that he is truly a detestable man. I am appalled that he holds high political office in this nation, and I'm appalled that Barack Obama chose to put such a total ass a heartbeat away from the presidency.

A night of peaceful rest only served to affirm this. I hope the rest of the nation saw it the same way.

+0
10/12/2012 3:17:05 PM
"New RNC Ad: Vice President Biden is laughing... are you? At the 2012 Vice Presidential debate, Vice President Biden spent 90 minutes laughing and rolling his eyes to try and distract from his inability to defend the last four years and provide a vision for the next four."
RNC Web Ad: "Laughing at the Issues" (Official Version)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!