Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/11/2012 6:22:49 PM
Unity for the lessor of two evils is not my idea of supporting our Constitution. Both think and support enslaving policies. Sorry you can blame me for standing for what I believe in. But neither of the two so called "Top Candidates" will receive my vote. Therefore in my eyes you guys are the ones that failed to support America and vote third party candidates and break the impasse. Go ahead be a RINO and vote for the RINO (Liberal In Conservative Garb). I can't....

Quote:

Hi Peter and friends, unity has never been as important as it is now.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2012 6:33:54 PM
Hi Evelyn,

Hmmmm, I wonder when the democrats will change this idiot of a chairman of the DNC? Oooops, I forgot that's the quality of people they have. Most Americans and the world for that matter know the B Hussein regime knew in advance that this was a planned attack well in advance and had nothing to do with that pathetic "video".

These people have no shame including Debbie and will continue attempting to "spin" this issue and sadly for these dumb a$$es it's all recorded and on tape. Even the State Department along with Ambassador Rice are denying things she and Hillary said that are also recorded and were seen by the whole world.

I find my self repeating this saying all the time but it certainly describes the idiots from the democratic party and the Chair of the DNC. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter and friends, it appears Biden is just one of many nitwits in the Obama administration as you'll see in this video. I loved Piers Morgan's reaction when he heard what this woman said. What a great indication of leadership this is when someone would choose this pea brain as a spokesperson.

DNC Chair: Wrong Statements About Libya Attack Doesn't Mean False Statements About Libya

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2012 6:40:24 PM
C'mon Jim admit it, you really want another 4 years of B Hussein. No amount of ronbot rhetoric or brainwashing can change that sad fact.

I heard Ron Paul say he won't vote for either B Hussein or Romney and when asked he admitted he'll probably vote for Johnson. Like a good and loyal ronbot you're once again following this kooky politician.

I recommended (in my joke thread) that you could also choose to vote for Rosanne Barr she's also running for president. :) Makes as much sense as voting for Johnson. :) :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Unity for the lessor of two evils is not my idea of supporting our Constitution. Both think and support enslaving policies. Sorry you can blame me for standing for what I believe in. But neither of the two so called "Top Candidates" will receive my vote. Therefore in my eyes you guys are the ones that failed to support America and vote third party candidates and break the impasse. Go ahead be a RINO and vote for the RINO (Liberal In Conservative Garb). I can't....

Quote:

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
10/11/2012 7:11:29 PM
Jim you can call it voting for the lesser of two evils but I prefer to call it voting to make sure we rid America of this fraud, who has practically shredded our constitution, once and for all. There may very well come a time when we will have a third party but in my opinion that time is not now. Now we need to unite and stand as one and concentrate our efforts to get Obama out and voting for someone most people have never heard of and who has no chance of winning is the same as voting for Obama and frankly I would not want that on my conscience.
I read an article the other day about all the evidence of corruption in the Democratic party coupled with their stance on abortion, same sex marriage and their denouncing God three times at their national convention that the end of that party may very well be near. Even though I've been a life long Democrat, I knew I no longer want to be associated with them and so when I registered to vote here in Florida I registered as an Independent.

Quote:

Quote:

+0
10/11/2012 7:20:54 PM

I guess Debbie's answer would be that what is recorded on tape is not really there. Unreal what she told Piers Morgan but then these liberals think we're all dumb and can't see through their little games.

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Hmmmm, I wonder when the democrats will change this idiot of a chairman of the DNC? Oooops, I forgot that's the quality of people they have. Most Americans and the world for that matter know the B Hussein regime knew in advance that this was a planned attack well in advance and had nothing to do with that pathetic "video".

These people have no shame including Debbie and will continue attempting to "spin" this issue and sadly for these dumb a$$es it's all recorded and on tape. Even the State Department along with Ambassador Rice are denying things she and Hillary said that are also recorded and were seen by the whole world.

I find my self repeating this saying all the time but it certainly describes the idiots from the democratic party and the Chair of the DNC. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter and friends, it appears Biden is just one of many nitwits in the Obama administration as you'll see in this video. I loved Piers Morgan's reaction when he heard what this woman said. What a great indication of leadership this is when someone would choose this pea brain as a spokesperson.

DNC Chair: Wrong Statements About Libya Attack Doesn't Mean False Statements About Libya

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!