Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
9/8/2012 1:54:58 PM

Hi Peter, for all the naysayers who ridiculed Clint Eastwood's speech, I bet they never thought the video would go viral and get so much attention. He's not as senile as they thought. I think it is fantastic! :)

Quote:
Hello Friends,

A few days ago the United States celebrated the National Empty Chair Day". It was a rousing success and even though the MSM didn't report on this celebration (nothing new with that is there?) many thousands of people nation wide posted their version of the Empty Chair.

I realize that the progressive liberal addicted entitlement and freebie lovers that never "got it" and thought the "logical" response would be to post disparaging graphics about Clint Eastwood must be tearing their hair out after seeing that others did "get it" and they once again are made to look like total idiots.

One of my favorite pictures is this one and I think it shows the essence of the fraud and great pretender B Hussein.

Shalom,

Peter

Right rallies for 'Empty Chair Day'

The right rallied on Labor Day to celebrate “National Empty Chair Day,” a show of solidarity with Clint Eastwood after his rambling address to an invisible President Barack Obama at the Republican National Convention last week.

The action picked up steam on Twitter, where the hashtag #emptychairday began trending on Monday morning as users tweeted pictures of empty chairs in various poses.

(PHOTOS: Clint Eastwood gets political)

Notable conservatives like Michelle Malkin and writers at Breitbart.com, as well blogger Prof. Glenn Reynolds, kicked off the trend, according to the conservative blog Legal Insurrection.

The blog, which had asked readers to send in photos of empty chairs, updated its post midday to say that the response had been so overwhelming — and the backlog of photos so great — that they were forced to close submissions.

“It’s fun. It’s funny,” Malkin explained to POLITICO. “Clint Eastwood resonated with voters outside the snotty, derisive NY-DC-Hollywood axis. He braved derision and ridicule for standing on the convention stage. Activists on the right wanted to demonstrate … their appreciation. As always, humor is the best medicine.”

(PHOTOS: 5 'empty chair' incidents)

As conservatives have pointed out on Twitter, AMC is capitalizing on this national conversation with a Monday marathon of Eastwood’s films.

(Scroll down for POLITICO’s top #EmptyChairDay tweets.)

Meanwhile, #Eastwooding — which was trending on Twitter last week after the Hollywood icon’s speech, and refers to an address to an empty chair — has arrived at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte.

(Also on POLITICO: Full 2012 convention coverage)

AFSCME President Lee Saunders, capping off a fiery speech to the Wisconsin delegation Monday morning, held a conversation with an invisible Eastwood.

An empty chair had been brought on stage before Saunders started speaking, but he ignored it for most of his speech.

“I don’t know if you noticed, but you see this chair? I don’t know if you noticed that he actually walked in with me. He’s invisible, he’s sitting right here. He’s been listening to everything I had to say,” Saunders said. “So I want you to welcome Clint Eastwood.”

“I’ve got a couple of questions. I’ve got a couple of questions I want to ask Clint Eastwood,” Saunders continued as dozens of attendees cracked up. “But first, buddy, what do you have to say for yourself? I didn’t hear you.”

“Clint’s been sitting here for the past hour. He doesn’t have anything to say for himself. Mitt Romney has nothing to say for himself. Paul Ryan has nothing to say for himself,” he said. “We’ve got to make our voices heard. We’ve got to speak loud and clear. If we do that, we will win in November.”

“Dirty Harry, Dirty Harry, make my day,” Saunders yelled, knocking the empty chair off of the stage.

As the applause died down, Mike Tate, the Democratic Party of Wisconsin chair, took the stage. Pausing for a moment as he took the podium, he grinned and said, “And it’s just Monday, we’ll be here all week.”

+0
9/8/2012 2:01:13 PM

Hi Peter and friends, I'm sure most of you have heard the expression "straight from the horses mouth", well here it is from the past four years or so and try as they might, the liberals can't deny what is in these clips. :)

Case Closed: If Moderate Voters See This Video, It’s Over for Obama

Kyle Becker September 7, 2012

This is a stunning thirteen minute video that shows Obama in his own words, with commentary from mostly mainstream media sources. If this video goes viral and reaches moderate and independent voters, it would be a big blow to the Obama re-election bid.

Like I said in the title, if an undecided voter sees this, it’s over for Obama.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2012 4:47:30 PM
Hey Evelyn,

Excellent video but it's a shame you didn't add it to your post. You know how lazy those progressive liberal addicted entitlement and freebie lovers are. The major effort of their month is walking to their mailbox for their entitlement checks and freebies so how can you expect them to "click" on a link showing the true "face" of the fraud and great pretender B Hussein.

To make it easier for them I'm posting the video below.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o8R5GvwUFU8

Quote:

Hi Peter and friends, I'm sure most of you have heard the expression "straight from the horses mouth", well here it is from the past four years or so and try as they might, the liberals can't deny what is in these clips. :)

Case Closed: If Moderate Voters See This Video, It’s Over for Obama

Kyle Becker September 7, 2012

This is a stunning thirteen minute video that shows Obama in his own words, with commentary from mostly mainstream media sources. If this video goes viral and reaches moderate and independent voters, it would be a big blow to the Obama re-election bid.

Like I said in the title, if an undecided voter sees this, it’s over for Obama.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
9/9/2012 1:22:04 PM

Hi Peter and friends, I just posted this video in one of my threads and decided to also post it here. Again, those that need to watch this probably won't since it hits the nail on the head and very forcibly too. I might add that I am very thankful I'm "narrow minded". :)

"Narrow Minded"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i31DeV0zpG4&feature=youtu.be

+0
9/9/2012 2:31:52 PM

Hi Peter and friends, this article plainly points out the difference between Romney's plan for our country and Obama's and why more and more economists are endorsing Romney's.

More than 500 economists, 5 Nobel laureates back Romney’s economic strategy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!