Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
9/1/2012 2:48:59 PM
Hi Helen,

All very true. The MSM's smears on Clint will definitely boomerang on them and they'll be unable to catch the boomerang and it'll smack em in the face and or butt. I'm sure the Eastwood video is going viral and mannnnnny millions of Americans will see it.

As for the MSM doing that to themselves you can also say may they be fruitful and multiply themselves but my personal favorite is that they should go fluke themselves. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter, Evelyn and Everyone

Thanks for your kind remarks :))

To the liberal media whining and crying about Clint's 'speech', BRING IT ON !!

I can see that back-firing on the liberal leftwinger media. The more they cry about it the more people will be wanting to check it out and will see for themselves what Clint said and implied. I can't see the Republicans getting better free advertising.

One thing that has always bothered me about the Democrats was their obsession with being the poor little victims with the Republicans doing it to them. It gets to me the way they whine and cry with the worst negative attitude they can muster. It has gotten so bad that even a few of the liberals were admonishing the Democrats in the last election. They should go do 'that' to themselves. I stole that from Clint's little talk with Obama. :))

And way to go, Jon Voight !! He is one smart guy! I should go marry him. If he has a wife already, what the heck ...what's one more :)) Jon is one of the few who knows something about the plans the Muslims have for all of us. Do you know it is not just the USA and Israel they are after? They want to get anyone who is a friend to either or both of these countries so it doesn't leave out Canada especially with Harper at the helm. Of course, those of us in the know know that they want the whole world to be Muslim. This is a big issue which neither party seems to be addressing. Maybe they are leaving it alone because it is a topic where things said can be so easily misjudged.

Helen

Quote:

Helen, I have to agree with Peter, you're hilarious and you certainly gave me a good laugh.

For those mocking and ridiculing Clint Eastwood all I have to say is I hope I live to be 82 years old and still have my wits about me like he does. He had several moments that were hilarious and he did sound kind of feeble but then again we have to remember his age. It looked and sounded as though the audience really enjoyed him and I know I thoroughly enjoyed him. :)

by John Nolte30 Aug 2012

For four long years we've waited, hoped and prayed that some young comic would break free of the politically correct demands of The State and mock Obama the way all presidents and all people in power should be mocked. But for four long years (with a few exceptions) all we've seen instead are cowardly toadies of The State: Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, David Letterman, Chris Rock, the cast of "Saturday Night Live"…

Since Obama won the presidency, comedy has pretty much gone straight to hell as our Entertainment Overlords morphed into pathetic lapdogs to The State; begging for scraps of attention and affection from Obama, and in the process becoming stale, lazy, dull, predictable, painfully unfunny, and like a needy poodle -- more than a little annoying.

Who would've ever thought that one of the men who would display enough backbone and "edge" to finally take it to Obama with wicked mockery on about 30 million live television screens would be 82 year-old Clint Eastwood?

Once we learned Eastwood was the night's mystery guest, no one knew what to expect. And anyone who took a guess most certainly didn’t guess that the Oscar-winning American icon would use his opportunity to relentlessly and hilariously mock Barack Obama in front of the entire free world.

It was glorious! And everyone I've talked to who was in the hall absolutely loved it.

Eastwood hit Obama in every sweet spot we've been waiting for him to get hit on: The incompetence; the lies; the empty, pretentious rhetoric; the inexperience; and that roaring blowhard of a moron Obama chose to be a heartbeat away.

Oh, and the empty chair. Other than an empty suit, there is no sharper metaphor.

Eastwood also made one of the very best points of the night: WE own this country, and when someone doesn't do the job "we have to let them go."

The media, naturally, is furious. They don’t like to see Their Precious One mocked and they also understand the power of mockery -- which is why they keep Stewart and Colbert on such a tight leash. This is why the media has already written 25 stories (5 from Politico) mocking Eastwood.

Had Eastwood said the things the media likes to hear with the same nervousness and hesitation, they would've called him wizened and seasoned. But because he mocked Their Precious One, suddenly he's some kind of embarrassment.

And now Politico, Ben Smith and CNN are all talking about how they intend to use Eastwood as way to overwhelm Mitt Romney's speech in the coming days.

Like they wouldn't have found another reason.
All I can say in response is: Go to hell you Obama-shilling crybabies. Eastwood showed more grit and honestly in those few minutes than you water carriers have during your entire propaganda-for-the-collective careers.

What Eastwood did tonight was funnier, fresher, edgier, and braver than anything those comedy cowards Chris Rock, Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert have done in 15 years.

82 years-old, and Dirty Harry is still pissing all the right people off.

My hero.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2012 3:38:03 PM

Hi Peter,

Clint Eastwood has a new movie that's opening in a few weeks, I'm sure the opening day is going to be a record-breaking amount of ticket sales.

On the other side...Jason Biggs (actor from "American Pie") is feeling the heat from his nasty Twitter remarks about the wives of Romney & Ryan, and his anti-Christian commentary. Now there's lots of pressure to remove him as the voice in an animated childrens' movie "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

Where's all the leftwing commentary about the foul-mouthed Jason Biggs? They try to cover it with smearing Clint Eastwood instead.

I think most people would rather see Eastwood's speech instead of reading Biggs' filth.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2012 4:02:21 PM

Here's the movie trailer featuring Clint Eastwood in "Trouble With The Curve"...it opens later this month :) The song is "Home" by this year's winner of American Idol, Phillip Phillips...this song was also the theme played for the USA womens gymnastics team during the Olympic coverage! That's fantastically full-circle American: The song by the American Idol winner that was also featured with the womens gymnastics Olympic gold team, and now featured in Eastwood's baseball movie! :) I think real Americans will really feel this!

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2012 4:59:21 PM
Hey Kathleen,

Thanks for the trailer. It looks like it'll be a great movie.

Jason Biggs is a very sick man and definitely should be fired. This sort of sicko shouldn't be involved in anything to do with children.

As for the MSM they never mention sick progressive idiotic rants and they act as if it never happened. The same treatment B Hussein or any other progressive liberal Marxist. That's old news. But, they'll try and smear with their lies any conservative without regard to who they are. Their dirty trick department which is basically all they are.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter,

Clint Eastwood has a new movie that's opening in a few weeks, I'm sure the opening day is going to be a record-breaking amount of ticket sales.

On the other side...Jason Biggs (actor from "American Pie") is feeling the heat from his nasty Twitter remarks about the wives of Romney & Ryan, and his anti-Christian commentary. Now there's lots of pressure to remove him as the voice in an animated childrens' movie "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

Where's all the leftwing commentary about the foul-mouthed Jason Biggs? They try to cover it with smearing Clint Eastwood instead.

I think most people would rather see Eastwood's speech instead of reading Biggs' filth.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
9/2/2012 1:02:39 AM

Kathleen I read some of Jason Biggs' tweets and disgusting is an understatement and again you wonder why the MSM has not been all over this in their nit picking. Believe me if this had been a Romney supporter we would certainly have heard about it. By ignoring this buffoon instead of exposing him for the filthy mouth scum he is, makes them as guilty as he is in my opinion. Evidently they have no problem with gutter talk.

Quote:

Hi Peter,

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!