Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
8/29/2012 2:55:21 PM
Hello Friends,

I just finished watching the video of Ann Romney's speech at the convention. It was an excellent speech and well worth listening to.

I've seen all the mindless B Hussein supporters calling her every name under the sun and I'll bet they never even listened to the speech. Well for those of you that missed it I'm posting it below and I especially recommend that those mindless people watch and LISTEN who knows they might actually learn something. :)

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBA7rPKhGtQ&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
8/29/2012 3:52:39 PM
Peter, you're right about it being a great speech but in my opinion I doubt you'll sway any of the "mindless B Hussein supporters" even if you can convince them to watch this video. I also doubt any of them will realize how much Romney's accomplished by hard work and using his brain in his life so far because they're too blinded by their envy of his success.

Little do the freebie addicted know that the stronger our economy and the more people working and paying taxes into the system the better chance we have to stay solvent as a nation. Regardless of how anyone feels about someone being successful, they are the ones that are able to create jobs so people can get a pay check and we should all be praising them instead of denigrating them.

Here we have in Mitt Romney a man who started with nothing and built his fortune by following the American dream, and sadly that is something that is rapidly disappearing for our future generations. I was very impressed to learn just how he and his wife Ann started out with nothing and worked very hard and I agree with her, this is the kind of man we need to lead our country. He has a proven track record which is something Obama certainly can't claim, unless you want to count fooling the majority of the American people in '08 because I have to admit to be able to fool that many people was definitely and accomplishment. Another one of his "accomplishments" was further instigating class warfare in his very vocal attack against the rich.
He's never run or built a business and has no clue where to even start and he made that very clear when he said anyone that had a successful business didn't build it, someone else did.
In my opinion this graphic, that I've posted before, is still relevant today.

Photo: A massive undertaking awaits us.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2012 10:57:08 AM
Hi Evelyn,

The graphic is spot on and even though it's a repeat it's as relevant now as when you first posted it.

I agree that the mindless addicted freebie lovers most probably won't bother listening to the video nor will they be swayed if they do cos their dependence on the freebies and additional "entitlements" that the fraud and great pretender B Hussein is promising them blinds them to any facts and truths that they may by mistake hear. It is a shame but hopefully enough people will realize how they were conned by the liar in chief and vote for the Romney/Ryan ticket.

You know it's interesting but I find similarities between these "suckers" and the ronbots. They've been so brain washed that nothing can change their minds. Sad but unfortunately a fact of life.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Peter, you're right about it being a great speech but in my opinion I doubt you'll sway any of the "mindless B Hussein supporters" even if you can convince them to watch this video. I also doubt any of them will realize how much Romney's accomplished by hard work and using his brain in his life so far because they're too blinded by their envy of his success.

Little do the freebie addicted know that the stronger our economy and the more people working and paying taxes into the system the better chance we have to stay solvent as a nation. Regardless of how anyone feels about someone being successful, they are the ones that are able to create jobs so people can get a pay check and we should all be praising them instead of denigrating them.

Here we have in Mitt Romney a man who started with nothing and built his fortune by following the American dream, and sadly that is something that is rapidly disappearing for our future generations. I was very impressed to learn just how he and his wife Ann started out with nothing and worked very hard and I agree with her, this is the kind of man we need to lead our country. He has a proven track record which is something Obama certainly can't claim, unless you want to count fooling the majority of the American people in '08 because I have to admit to be able to fool that many people was definitely and accomplishment. Another one of his "accomplishments" was further instigating class warfare in his very vocal attack against the rich.
He's never run or built a business and has no clue where to even start and he made that very clear when he said anyone that had a successful business didn't build it, someone else did.
In my opinion this graphic, that I've posted before, is still relevant today.

Photo: A massive undertaking awaits us.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2012 10:59:24 AM
Hello Friends,

Paul Ryan's speech at the GOP convention was excellent and well worth watching and listening to. In fact it's a must for the mindless and addicted freebie lovers who think that Ryan wants to "steal" their Medicare and Social Security benefits. It's important that these B Hussein supporters understand that it's their "savioor" that is destroying Medicare and learn the truth once and for all.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUVH54HkThY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6TciCZLjIY

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2012 1:22:53 PM
Hello Friends,

I just finished reading the below article by Herman Cain where he gives a short precise of Paul Ryan's speech. It is quite amazing that there are still people supporting the liar in chief. We all know by now that when his lips move he's lying yet they listen to his "stories" none of which are based on facts and are mostly lies and accept them as if it's the gospel truth.

They believe the fraud and great pretender when he says that Ryan wants to steal their Social Security and Medicare when it's actually B Hussein who's bankrupting both of these entitlements. There are so many more examples but these are the ones you hear most of the time (even some really pathetic posts on the subjects here in Adland) and it's time for the truth to be known. If the mindless addicted entitlement and freebie lovers would take the blindfolds off their eyes and the wool out of their ears they might actually learn something. Hopefully they will till the upcoming elections cos these issues will be discussed and B Hussein and the Dems have no answers aside from trying to change the subject when ever they are raised.

shalom,

Peter

Politics: Ryan to Dems: Just try that Mediscare crap on us

Published by: Herman Cain on Thursday August 30th, 2012

Herman Cain

By HERMAN CAIN - Ryan serves notice, Republicans will no longer cower over Dems' Mediscare demagoguery

Paul Ryan threw down the gauntlet on Wednesday night, declaring during his speech at the Republican National Convention that it will no longer work when Democrats try to demagogue the issue of entitlements, because he and Mitt Romney are ready, and they want this fight.

This is why Democrats are in full meltdown mode, trying to change the subject to hurricanes or student loans or more “war on women” crapola. Ryan has taken away the ace up their sleeve, which is to threaten to go nuclear any time Republicans talk about the need for entitlement reform. Ryan has essentially told them what Clint Eastwood might tell them: “Go ahead. Make my day.”

Why are Romney and Ryan unafraid of this debate where so many Republicans before them didn’t dare engage in it? I’ll tell you why. It’s very simple. They know that you are not stupid! They know that anyone can see and understand the numbers. When your spending exceeds your revenue every year by more than $1 trillion, you’ve got a serious spending problem! And when all the president can offer is nonsense about Buffet Rules and other two-bit rhetoric that does nothing to solve the problem, Romney and Ryan can see that it’s possible to lay out the facts, and the American people will not crucify them for telling the truth.

And what is that truth? In Ryan’s words: “They have no answer to this simple reality: We need to stop spending money we don’t have. Really simple. Not that hard.”

Amen! And the American people do understand that, and do want the government to deal with the problem! So what will Democrats do when they can no longer intimidate Republicans into silence? Panic!

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!