Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
5/28/2010 9:02:32 PM

Hi Peter & All,

Just got this in my Email and this seemed like a Good Place to post it.

Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal

Both families have two parents, two children and live in
California.

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour, with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number and gets paid $15.00 cash per hour, "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention ...

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week or $52,000.00 per year. Now take minimum 30% away for state and federal tax and Joe Legal now has$31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week or $31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays NO state or federal taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has
$31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and welfare, due to his "anchor children" that were born in the US. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and
still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline,
etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, plus what he sends out of the country every month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an afterschool ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home and he needs to pay for a babysitter to watch them while he and his wife work.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay anything.

Do you get it, now? If you vote for orsupport any politician that supports illegal aliens in any manner, then you are part of the problem!

It's WAY PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans! It is also way past time to rescind the "anchor baby" law. Remove the incentive for illegals to rush across our border to give birth and thus have access to benefits Americans have worked and paid their entire lives for!

Have A Wonderful Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2010 5:02:30 AM
Hi Phil,
Thanks for contributing to this ever important issue. B Hussein O-Bowma as usual fabricates and obfuscates on this issue and in all reality denies there is a problem...... I guess until even he realizes how bad his ratings are falling and then he uses some camouflage tactics to make it seem as if he's taking action. Sorta like the control he claims to have on the oil spill. Yeah, really hands on isn't he?
While reading an article on a different subject I came upon this video that in effect encapsulates B Hussein's campaign and his actions ever since. I can't believe we missed it then. It does give all those that supported and voted for this farce a kick in the a*ss doesn't it?
Shalom,
Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2010 12:54:53 PM
7x7-wht-tee-obama-is-nuts1.png

Quote:
Hi Phil,
Thanks for contributing to this ever important issue. B Hussein O-Bowma as usual fabricates and obfuscates on this issue and in all reality denies there is a problem...... I guess until even he realizes how bad his ratings are falling and then he uses some camouflage tactics to make it seem as if he's taking action. Sorta like the control he claims to have on the oil spill. Yeah, really hands on isn't he?
While reading an article on a different subject I came upon this video that in effect encapsulates B Hussein's campaign and his actions ever since. I can't believe we missed it then. It does give all those that supported and voted for this farce a kick in the a*ss doesn't it?
Shalom,
Peter

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2010 4:54:33 AM
Hello Friends,
We're forever hearing those bozos on MSM "complaining" that there are only white racists in the Tea Party while as we all really know the racist tag belongs to them and their all white line ups prove that time and again.
I don't like using this form of approach but the below video is by a very proud black conservative, Republican Tea Party member. Worth listening to since the message is an important one.
Shalom,
Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2010 12:35:05 PM
Hi Friends,
I received this a few days ago and must say that after listening to the caller on the Savage Nation it's completely clear now why B Hussein O-bowma was elected. With people like that supporting him it's crystal clear.
Shalom,
Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!