Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
9/4/2011 1:38:28 PM
Hi Rick,

I forgot to mention that a Perry/Rubio ticket sounds good but unfortunately will never happen. Rubio's parents weren't US citizens when he was born which makes him ineligible for the Presidency and Vice Presidency since he would be first in line if anything happened to the President.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2011 3:32:57 PM
I saw this on FB from one of my friends and thought it needed an airing over here too as we all have different friends.

In public schools and public places anything deemed Christian or Jewish has been forbidden and against the law. No prayer is schools, Easter, Christmas and the list goes on..

However on the other hand, Muslims are demanding and receiving their time out to pray in the middle of school hours segregated girls from boys and rooms expected to be available for them to have their numerous prayer times..

What next?

+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/4/2011 6:38:54 PM
Hi Peter,

I won't say thanks for the word on Rubio as I find him to be a breath of fresh air in that he captures the American Patriots true inspiration that all Americans should aspire too. As is often the case it is not possible to have the best. My other choice would be Governor Gindal but he may have the same issue. Have a good day my friend.

Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2011 7:13:37 PM
Hi Rick,

Unfortunately that's the case. Gov. Jindal is in the same situation as Sen. Marco Rubio. A favorite of mine is Rep. Alan West. I wouldn't mind seeing him as VP on the Republican ticket.

Shalom,

Peter
Quote:
Hi Peter,

I won't say thanks for the word on Rubio as I find him to be a breath of fresh air in that he captures the American Patriots true inspiration that all Americans should aspire too. As is often the case it is not possible to have the best. My other choice would be Governor Gindal but he may have the same issue. Have a good day my friend.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2011 7:20:28 PM
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the video. Ibrahim Hooper uses Taqiyya as a legitimate tool all the time. He lies with out blinking an eye. Unfortunately the prayer rooms in public schools is happening all over the country and the people are are doing nothing about it. The same applies to work places nation wide and Universities. All out of fear and or political correctness. The problem is that what's considered politically correct for Muslims doesn't apply to us infidels.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
I saw this on FB from one of my friends and thought it needed an airing over here too as we all have different friends.

In public schools and public places anything deemed Christian or Jewish has been forbidden and against the law. No prayer is schools, Easter, Christmas and the list goes on..

However on the other hand, Muslims are demanding and receiving their time out to pray in the middle of school hours segregated girls from boys and rooms expected to be available for them to have their numerous prayer times..

What next?

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0