Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
8/28/2011 2:21:03 AM

Hi Amanda, I must say I agree wholeheartedly with Peter and Jim when they say it is great to not only see you back but posting too. You are one of few that can be counted on to post the truth.

Peter and I discussed at great length about the Osama Bin Laden situation not being what the government wanted us to think because there was loads of speculation some time ago about Bin Laden dying. How evil is it that our leaders would falsify such a happening and kill innocent people just to keep the ruse up. In my opinion we have never had a more despicable administration as we do now with the Obama administration.

I too know people that have been on dialysis and no they don't last very long after they begin this treatment, a couple of years or a few months at the most.

Quote:
Hello Peter,

I have been back on a smaller capacity participating on ALP in the last couple of weeks, however I have read many new posts you have submitted to your forums but have been a little reluctant to respond as I have not read everything and did not want to disrupt the flow from an older post.
I wanted to quote part of your post with my comments :-
Quote:
B Hussein's approval has been in a downward spiral for months now.
Aside for a short period after Bin Laden was taken out when his approval rating improved (even though he was only an unwilling participant) he's been losing his approval rating steadily. This is a good sign that more and more people are becoming aware what a fraud he is. He's consistently doing everything in his power to destroy the foundations of the United States of America and that includes alienating all her allies and friends.

There is hope yet and all of us have to do everything to insure he's a one term president if not less. A resignation or impeachment would be welcomed by the majority of Americans.
Agreed and I am so glad that so many of the people who voted for him are seeing 'his Hope and Change' for the worst..

I had an email that was forwarded to me about 2 days ago which gave me great food for thought and I agreed with after digesting the information, and will copy and paste to share.

The writer said in her belief Osama Bin Laden had died some time ago - way before Barrak Obama 'reluctantly agreed to the hit'.

Her reason and also mine after much pondering...
Bin Laden had been on dialysis BEFORE 9/11. Dialysis is difficult enough for people in first world countries who can have it done in outstanding facilities. Bin Laden was having it done either in caves or in homes post 9/11. People in renal failure having dialysis done in fricking caves do NOT live for ten more years. Period. There was no dialysis equipment found in the compound the SEALS raided on May 2. Of course there wasn't. Bin Laden wasn't in that compound because Bin Laden has been dead for years.
Here is the full email:

Fact or Fiction?

THE EXECUTION OF SEAL TEAM SIX (PART 1) POSTED BY ANN BARNHARDT -`- AUGUST 6, AD 2011 4:08 PM MST You're damn right I said it. On May 5th I had an email conversation with a retired military man with spook contacts. All were in total agreement that the Bin Laden episode was pure theater. The SEALS were sent into a compound as evidenced by the lost chopper on site. But Osama Bin Laden wasn't in that compound. Osama Bin Laden has been dead for years. Bin Laden had a genetic condition that caused renal failure (this genetic condition is common among deeply inbred Saudi arab muslims). Bin Laden had been on dialysis BEFORE 9/11. Dialysis is difficult enough for people in first world countries who can have it done in outstanding facilities. Bin Laden was having it done either in caves or in homes post 9/11. People in renal failure having dialysis done in fricking caves do NOT live for ten more years. Period. There was no dialysis equipment found in the compound the SEALS raided on May 2. Of course there wasn't. Bin Laden wasn't in that compound because Bin Laden has been dead for years.
This is why the "body" was declared "positively identified" faster than any known DNA testing process in existence - and this DNA testing was carried out not in a lab mind you, but inside Chinook and/or V-22 Osprey helos en route to the USS Carl Vinson. The body was then dumped into the Indian Ocean in a mad dash to ensure that "burial" took place within 24 hours of death in order to "honor" musloid burial traditions. Not a single picture of the so-called "Bin Laden corpse" has ever been released - and never will.
The entire Bin Laden episode was stagecraft. It was pure theater that was designed to give Obama a boost in the polls and give distraction and cover. Distract from what? Cover from what?
April 20, 2011: The release date of Dr. Jerome Corsi's book, "Where's the Birth Certificate" is announced as May 17, and pre-sales begin on Amazon.com. Corsi's work is known to be extremely thorough and meticulous. Within hours, Corsi's book is #1 on Amazon.com - fully 28 days before its release. The Obama regime is panicked.
April 27, 2011: In order to diffuse and undercut the Corsi book, the Obama regime releases a PDF image purported to be a scan of his original long-form Hawaiian birth certificate. Within hours, thousands of graphic designers, many of whom are self-professed Obama voters and supporters, isolate and demonstrate with dozens of objective proof sets that the PDF released by the Obama regime is not just a forgery, but an astoundingly incompetent and obvious forgery.
April 27 through May 2: The Obama regime is now in a blind panic. Deeming it too risky, instead of commissioning the forged birth certificate from document and photo illustration experts within the CIA or NSA, the Obama regime instead farmed the project off on someone inside the White House with a functional but middling knowledge of photo illustration programs. To the thoroughly inexpert eyes of Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett, the forged certificate file appeared extremely convincing, and was thus released with fanfare. Within hours, they knew that they had not only made a mistake, but a massive mistake that could land them all in prison. The forger was so incompetent that he/she didn’t even flatten the image thus compressing and masking the component layers before posting it. And that was just the tip of the iceberg of glaring flaws and errors.. The mainstream press was, so far, completely complicit in the cover-up of the forgery, but Rathergate proved that if the forgery debunking generated any mainstream traction whatsoever, the end could come swiftly. The Obama regime needed a big distraction and they needed it fast. They had been planning on holding the staged Bin Laden capture and killing until 2012 – for the thick of the campaign, and perhaps as an “October Surprise”, but it would have to be moved up to now.
May 2, 2011: The Bin Laden operation occurs. In all likelihood, a low-to-mid level Taliban or insurgent leader is killed.
May 3, 2011: Within hours, Vice President Joe Biden destroys any notions of OPSEC and bellows to the entire world in public remarks at a dinner at the Ritz Carlton that the Bin Laden raid was carried out by “the SEALS”. Within hours Obama regime had gleefully leaked that the raid was carried out by “SEAL Team 6”, also known as DEVGRU. Up until this point in history, all DEVGRU activities and information had been highly classified. Now the term “SEAL Team 6” was blasted across every newspaper in the world, with Disney even moving to trademark the name. The Obama regime wanted the ENTIRE WORLD to know the name “SEAL Team 6”.
May 5, 2011: As I said earlier, I conversed with retired military contact with spook contacts regarding the obvious theatrics of the Bin Laden episode and the need for a cover-up by the Obama regime. The conversation ended with the following exchange:
Ann: I’m on the US Military casualty email list. It would be NO PROBLEM to “hide” casualties. It’s a steady stream out of Afghanistan.
Contact: look for training accidents in the eastern mountains.
May 6, 2011: Obama travels to Ft. Campbell, KY to openly “meet and congratulate” SEAL Team 6 members. This receives huge press coverage, and the press declares the incident “a huge boost [for Obama] going into 2012.” Video citation here:
THE EXECUTION OF SEAL TEAM SIX (PART 2) POSTED BY ANN BARNHARDT - AUGUST 6, AD 2011 4:07 PM MST August 6, 2011: A Chinook helo is shot down in Tangi, Wardak Province, Afghanistan. Within hours, before family notifications could possibly have been completed, global press accounts positively confirm that 22 of the 30 Americans killed were not just SEALS, but members of SEAL Team 6. Again, DEVGRU operations have been, up until now, highly classified. Today, the Obama regime made a point of immediately revealing the unit identities of the SPECOPS forces among the dead. In the past, DEVGRU men and other SPECOPS men have been killed in action, but their missions were so secret and so crucial to OPSEC that their deaths were covered-up by the government and attributed to such things as “training accidents” and the like – and I have no problem with that. These men understand going in to intense units such as DEVGRU that OPSEC is paramount, that they will never be publicly acknowledged for their heroism, and that if they are killed or captured in action, the government will lie about that in order to protect OPSEC and to prevent the enemy from gaining a propaganda and morale coup. Compare that reality with what happened today. The Obama regime distributed this information, and the Obama regime’s lapdog press instantly splashed headlines declaring this as the Taliban’s “REVENGE” for the “death of Bin Laden.” As I write this now, the Drudge Report headline in bright red reads, “REVENGE: SEALS WHO GOT OSAMA KILLED IN AFGHANISTAN.”

I’ll say what everyone else is thinking but is too scared to say. The Obama regime is almost certainly directly complicit in these deaths. The time, location and most especially, the PASSENGERS in the Chinook were passed to the Taliban. Additionally, you can’t take out a Chinook with small arms fire or even standard RPGs such as the Taliban use. The Taliban needed serious weaponry to take this helo down, and that serious weaponry needed to be in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time, ready to fire.

Why would the Obama regime kill Americans? I think the question is, why WOULDN’T the Obama regime kill Americans? The Obama regime is composed of Marxist-Leninist psychopaths. A glancing, superficial survey of 20th century history shows one glaring fact above all others: MARXISTS MURDER PEOPLE WITHOUT COMPUNCTION. Marxists also hate Americans, by definition. Three tacks:

1. The men on board the Chinook may have been the same men who participated or had direct knowledge of the staged Bin Laden raid and were killed to permanently silence them. See my email exchange of May 5 above.

2. These DEVGRU men were killed to send a signal to the surviving DEVGRU men who carried out the Bin Laden raid to keep their mouths shut..

3. Certainly, the release of the unit identity of the dead within hours – before even family notification could have been made (which requires an IN PERSON visit to the family, remember) was an obvious bow to Al Qaeda, the Taliban and the entire muslim world. This event was INSTANTLY propagandized by the Obama media as “revenge” exacted for Bin Laden’s death. And remember, Bin Laden has been dead for many years. The raid of May 2 was pure stagecraft to distract the world from the release of the forged Obama birth certificate.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I can’t stand Alex Jones or any 9/11 truther. I have turned down dozens of interviews with such types. In fact, I am a huge believer in the Lex Parsimoniae, which is sometimes called “Occam’s Razor”, which states that the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one. I teach this as part of my job, namely that the cattle markets are neither manipulated nor impossible to operate within at a profit. The reality is that the cattle industry participants do not make money because they are functionally incompetent. It is very, very simple. True conspiracies are very rare.

This entire Obama situation is a conspiracy, and I say that without the slightest hesitation. Obama is not a citizen of the United States, he is a puppet front for a cabal of Marxist-Leninsts including Soros, Ayers, Dohrn, Strong, Jarrett and many, many others. These people are enemies of the United States. These people are deeply psychologically damaged, and are capable of ordering people murdered in order to protect themselves and increase their own power. The three dead homosexual black men from Trinity United Church of Christ, Young, Bland and Spencer, all of whom were sexually linked to Barack Obama, were probably the first people specifically murdered by the Obama regime. The hundreds of Mexicans and the two American agents Terry and Zapata were murdered by Operation Fast and Furious in order to advance and increase the power of the Obama regime. These SEALS and the others on board that Chinook today were almost certainly betrayed and murdered by the Obama regime.
Why did the Obama regime immediately reveal the unit identity of the SPECOPS forces involved in the first place, despite the fact that DEVGRU was highly classified? Why was the personnel composition of the Chinook released IMMEDIATELY today after the helo went down – before even family notifications could be made? WHY? Why would you hand your enemy, Al Qaeda and the Taliban, a massive propaganda coup? WHY?
I’ll tell you why. Because the Obama regime IS THE ENEMY. They are Marxist tyrants who hold the lives of Americans not just cheap, but in scathing contempt. They will say anything, they will do anything, and they will murder ANYONE in order to protect themselves and consolidate and increase their power. Please, I beg you, for the love of God and all that is good in this world, read the history of the Soviet Union. Read about Lenin and Stalin and how they murdered people without any hesitation. Read about how Hitler was constantly ordering the murder of his own officers. Read about Communist China. Read about Mao and the millions upon tens of millions of murders he ordered. Read about the killing fields of the Communist Khmer Rouge in Cambodia led by Pol Pot. PLEASE. Marxists MURDER PEOPLE. That is what they do. The Obama regime is MARXIST to the bone. If the Obama regime is not stopped, the 30 Americans murdered today in Afghanistan will be just the beginning. I promise you that.
Here, again, is the clip of Larry Grathwohl, who infiltrated the Weather Underground Marxist terrorist organization in the 1970s. The Weather Underground was founded by Obama’s political godfather, communist mentor (along with Frank Marshall Davis), murderer, and ghostwriter of “Dreams From My Father”, Bill Ayers and his wife Bernardine Dohrn. In this interview, taped in 1980 while Obama was still just an unknown undergrad foreign scholarship student at Occidental College, Grathwohl describes the leadership of the Weather Underground (which is Ayers and Dohrn) discussing what will be done with the “unreformable, diehard capitalists” once they have overthrown the government of the United States. The answer is extermination in camps in the Southwest. The estimated total that would need to be killed? 25 million, which was 10% of the population at the time. Ayers & Dohrn already have overthrown the government of the United States via their puppet protégé, Barack Obama. They have guaranteed that the economy will collapse. The only thing left for them to do is suspend the Constitution and open the camps. I’ll see you there.
Tip from Afghanistan
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - August 7, AD 2011 6:57 AM MST

I received a tip from a soldier stationed with an aviation brigade out of Jalalabad overnight.

"Almost immediately, after news of the crash began to spread, we were placed in an internet and phone blackout. This means communication with family, friends and "others" back home, in real time, is prevented until further notice.

However, there are also chinook pilots, crews and mechanics assigned here who were privy to the details of the crash almost immediately. One of confirmed details they have been discussing is that the chinook shot down belonged to a National Guard unit. Which is causing people to whisper in astonishment, "why were some of the most elite of America's military, in such large numbers, tooling around on a National Guard aircraft?"

Also, those around me are wondering why such a large number(extremely unconventional for Seals, Green Berets, etc) of them riding in a single aircraft instead of being spread out into numerous aircraft.

Without question, I mean no disrespect to the pilots and crew of the National Guard aircraft, but the fact is that it's very "strange" that Seals would be conducting an actual mission, with such large numbers, in such a basic aircraft. Especially, given the fact, that there were special operation chinooks easily available, and sitting idle, when this tragedy took place."

I am not a journalist. I have no means of checking this. But SOMEONE needs to investigate if in fact the SEALS were on a National Guard helo, if there were SPECOPS Chinooks available and idle, and what the difference in armament is between Guard Chinooks and SPECOPS Chinooks. This potential difference in armament is HUGE and could account for the possibility of the Chinook being shot down by an RPG, if that is what happened.

Hello? Journalists? Anyone out there?

UPDATE: The SPECOPS Chinook is a very different beast that is heavily upgraded with enhanced survivability features. It is the Boeing MH-47E/G. Boeing's Homepage for the SPECOPS chinook here. The soldier quoted above contends that the SEALS were NOT in one of these units, but rather in a standard Chinook while these SPECOPS Chinooks were available and sitting idle. Again, a JOURNALIST needs to confirm this.

UPDATE 2: From a reader:

Ann,
You are on to something here. I was in the 160th 1982- 1985 and I can tell you that the reason the aviation wing was created was so special ops would never again have to fly missions with anyone other than their own pilots and birds.

UPDATE 3: From a reader:

Ann, I'm sure you're getting a lot of notes on the Chinook debacle. I'm retired USAF familiar with how the system works when it comes to the questions asked by your Jalalabad contact. First, look to the Command Authority. Dispersion protocols are almost never broken except on direct order up the chain high enough that nobody could question or refuse the order without jeopardizing their career. Second, 'who benefits'? Follow the trail of beneficiaries to the incident. Tactically, intell had to be passed to the shooters as to the timetable. I'm willing to bet that there were several RPG's (if not Stinger's - remember, we provided quite a few and never kept a record during the Soviet incursion into Afghanistan) involved. Then, once fired, the shooters had to egress unseen to fight another day. Many people I know, including some recently back from that area say this stinks to high Heaven, as do you.

Amanda

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2011 6:03:19 AM
Hello Evelyn,

I understand and fully agree that it is indeed despicable for Govt to 'hoodwink' the population with the various ruse's being broadcast about just to buy votes and curry favour. Also, Sell some new product / idea that they can tax the heck out of that does not work in the first place because there was not the problem that whomever said we had... One guy comes to mind - Al Gore!

Unfortunately these tactics have been conducted by Govts for a long time yet I reckon not as much as been happening in the last decade as present time.. then again I do admit I was not very political prior to this last election. There has been far more unhappy people/groups whom have taken their grievances to the High Courts and had them thrown out which has made me (and others) sit up and take notice that there is not much justice in our Judical systems right now that we can really depend on.

I have even gone as far as thinking that - not so long ago that 2nd WW War Crimes were still be brought up before the courts over crimes committed 50 years ago... I believe that many of the crimes our Govt is committing against the American people and against our will comes under similar Crimes.

We have to remember that 'we do not fight against flesh and blood but principalities in high places' We are in a spiritual war, one that God's children have been warned about. Many are not fooled and helping many others to see these ruses to cover their main agenda - 'New World Order'

At least posting and reading in these threads we can learn while
we keep our wits about us and do our due diligence ponder and pray what is true and what is false and prepare ourselves for the hardships that are happening and will get worse before it gets better.

Amanda

+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/29/2011 12:16:35 AM
Hey Guys,

I found this dating back to 2006 involving efforts to change requirements for an amendment to make Obama's candidacy legal.

[if !mso]>

Obama's Friends Working to Amend the Natural Born Citizen Requirement

::

AIP-approved Independent Projects -> Helen Moore's Obama Watch - 'Say NO to Socialism!'

http://www.patriotbrigaderadio.com/barracks/index.php?topic=250.0 :

If the Facts Don’t Support the Theory, Destroy the Facts

Comment left by: CreativeOgre:

While digging my way through the Internet last night, I came across the following paper, written by SARAH P. HERLIHY. It’s title

AMENDING THE NATURAL BORN CITIZEN REQUIREMENT: GLOBALIZATION AS THE IMPETUS AND THE OBSTACLE

caught my eye, and had to read it…

http://lawreview.kentlaw.edu/articles/81-1/Herlihy.pdf

I had to ask myself, what would drive any American to want to change a clause in a document that is the very foundation of our government?

So, I kept digging, and found that SARAH P. HERLIHY is employed by Kirkland & Ellis LLP http://www.kirkland.com

Noting that this law firm is based in Chicago, the light bulb was shining a little brighter.

Upon looking at the firm, and the partners, I found that
Bruce I. Ettelson, P.C., is Member of finance committees of U.S. Senators Barack Obama and Richard Durbin.

http://www.kirkland.com/sitecontent.cfm … temID=7845 (towards bottom of the page)

In addition, Jack S. Levin, P.C., another partner who, in December 2002 was presented the ” Illinois Venture Capital Association’s lifetime achievement award for service to the private equity/venture capital community” presented by Sen. Barack Obama

So it sure looks like Obama’s people have looked into the matter of “Natural born” as far back as early 2006. What is even more disturbing is that it would appear that they are following the thought of:

“If the facts do not support the theory, Destroy the facts!”

Here is the introduction to the paper… It looks like a road map for Obama’s defense lawyers…And a precursor to a Socialist world.

AMENDING THE NATURAL BORN CITIZEN REQUIREMENT: GLOBALIZATION AS THE IMPETUS AND THE OBSTACLE

SARAH P. HERLIHY

INTRODUCTION

The natural born citizen requirement in Article II of the United States Constitution has been called the “stupidest provision” in the Constitution, “undecidedly un American,” “blatantly discriminatory,” and the “Constitution’s worst provision.”

Since Arnold Schwarzenegger’s victory in the California gubernatorial recall election of 2003, commentators and policy-makers have once again started to discuss whether Article II of the United States Constitution should be amended to render naturalized citizens eligible for the presidency.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution defines the eligibility requirements for an individual to become president. Article II provides:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Of-fice who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Although these sixty-two words are far from extraordinary, the natural born citizen provision is controversial because it prevents over 12.8 million Americans from being eligible for the presidency.

In addition to Governor Schwarzenegger, the natural born citizen clause prohibits many other prominent Americans from becoming president, including Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm, former Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright and Henry Kissinger, Labor Secretary Elaine Chao, and over 700 Medal of Honor Winners.

Even though many of these individuals have served in high political positions or fought in a war on behalf of America, they are not able to become president simply because they were not born in the United States.

The natural born citizen clause of the United States Constitution should be repealed for numerous reasons. Limiting presidential eligibility to natural born citizens discriminates against naturalized citizens, is out-dated and undemocratic, and incorrectly assumes that birthplace is a proxy for loyalty.

The increased globalization of the world continues to make each of these reasons more persuasive. As the world becomes smaller and cultures become more similar through globalization, the natural born citi-zen clause has increasingly become out of place in the American legal sys-tem.

However, even though globalization strengthens the case for a Constitutional amendment, many Americans argue against abolishing the requirement. In a recent USA Today/CNN/Gallup Poll taken November 19–21, 2004, only 31% of the respondents favored a constitutional amendment to abolish the natural born citizen requirement while 67% opposed such an amendment.

Although some of the reasons for maintaining the natural born citizen requirement are rational, many of the reasons are based primarily on emotion. Therefore, although globalization is one impetus that should drive Americans to rely on reason and amend the Constitution, this paper argues that common perceptions about globalization ironically will convince Americans to rely on emotion and oppose a Constitutional amendment.

Part one of this paper provides a brief history and overview of the natural born citizen requirement. Part two discusses the rational reasons for abolishing this requirement and describes why the increase in globalization makes abolishing the natural born citizen requirement more necessary than ever. Part three presents the arguments against allowing naturalized citizens to be eligible for the presidency and identifies common beliefs about glob-alization that will cause Americans to rely on emotion and oppose a Constitutional amendment.

http://www.patriotbrigaderadio.com/barracks/index.php?topic=250.0

Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/30/2011 8:43:44 AM
[if !mso]> Dictator Obama Prepares for Conflict With American Citizens
Posted on Friday, August 26 @ 10:48:42 EDT
Barack Obama Campaign for PresidentTopic: Barack Obama Campaign for President[if !mso]>

Help support ALIPAC - Donate Today!

Dictator Obama Prepares for Conflict With American Citizens
Posted on Friday, August 26 @ 10:48:42 EDT
Barack Obama Campaign for PresidentTopic: Barack Obama Campaign for President

by William Gheen
President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
www.ALIPAC.us

August 25, 2011

This week several left wing illegal alien Amnesty supporting organizations and blogs are lying to their readers claiming that I suggested or called for violent and illegal insurgency to remove Barack Obama from office while appearing on the Janet Mefferd radio show this past Monday.

I made no such comments. In fact, while I was reporting the condition that the American public is being forced into by Dictator Barack Obama, I said that I could not even talk about such things. Here is the quote that has Obama supporters eager to malign my meaning.

"We’re no longer referring to him as President Barack Obama, our national organization has made the decision and made the announcement we now refer to him as Dictator Barack Obama. That’s what he is. And basically at this point, if you’re looking for a peaceful political recourse, there really isn’t one that we can think of, and I’m really not sure what to tell people out there other than I guess they need to make decisions soon to just accept whatever comes next or some type of extra-political activities that I can’t really talk about because they’re all illegal and violent."

Listen to Entire William Gheen Interview on Janet Mefferd Show (CLICK HERE)

My contention that Barack Obama has committed a form of Treason against the people of the United States has his elite political supporters bouncing off the walls. Obama's approval numbers are crashing as more Americans find out about Obama's illegal Amnesty and dictatorial actions, and my musings on a talk radio show are now drawing more attention to what has happened.

No major media outlets in America are adequately conveying to the public what has just happened here, so my baiting of Obama supporters on the Mefford show is helping to generate some controversy that escalates exposure of Obama's dastardly actions to support illegal aliens with Amnesty while silencing the political voices of all Americans that oppose such matters.

From the chorus of condemnation coming from these Globalist amnesty and invasion supporters, I can unfortunately tell that my concerns that Obama and their political cabal is preparing to get really nasty with Americans citizens are accurate.

Several times in the past, when these leftist groups start attacking me like this it has meant that I have just revealed information that ended up stopping Amnesty in some way. The enemies of America hang on every word I type and say because of these past successes delaying their nation-destroying agenda.

It is my understanding that Barack Obama has just instituted the Dream Act Amnesty legislation and that he has done so, not by a formal Executive Order, but by ordering his agencies like the Department of Homeland Security to just make it happen even though the US Congress and public defeated that terrible Amnesty bill five times in the last decade!

The US Supreme Court, the US Constitution, and the US House and Senate agree that immigration and naturalization issues are the purview of the American public via our elected officials in the Congress.

Obama has exceeded his authority by using memos to create Amnesty that will put millions of illegal aliens into direct competition with American workers and eventually into direct competition with American voters.

While I am a man of peace and have dedicated my life to the political processes that make America a great nation, what exactly am I supposed to tell people to do?

I plan to ask them to continue engaging in the political process, but let's look at each example.

Should we try to persuade more Americans to oppose Amnesty and illegal immigration? No need for that as the polls show a super majority of Americans oppose any form of Amnesty and favor enforcement by margins of 2 to 1, but Obama created Amnesty anyway.

Should we ask Americans to send more letters, faxes, and e-mails to Congress to oppose Amnesty for illegals? We have done that already for seven years and we defeated Amnesty legislation time and time again, but Dictator Obama has created Amnesty anyway.

Should we ask Americans to get more involved with elections, to volunteer and donate to campaigns, and to vote? We have done that and they have elected a Congress which opposes Dream Act Amnesty, but Obama has created Amnesty anyway.

And speaking of elections, while many of the new voter ID laws are encouraging, the word is pretty much out about the large numbers of illegal aliens registering to vote and voting for Democrats like Harry Reid in Nevada, Arizona, and California. Don't forget Colorado where the Republicans in the state legislature tell us they have detected at least 5,000 foreign nationals who voted in their 2010 elections! Each vote cast by an illegal alien is a felony and a vote stolen from an American citizen. Number of investigations and prosecutions of these mass felony voter fraud activities? ZERO.

So here we sit with Obama acting as a dictator and implementing an Amnesty that the Congress and the American public have had no control over and and no say about the issue.

So on a radio show as I'm trying to lay out the situation, I mention that if Congress does not act, if Congress does not intercede to stop Obama's unlawful Amnesty, then what options do the 80% of Americans who oppose Amnesty and collectively oppose a president acting as a King or Emperor have?

Please tell me, what realistic options are there? I'm hoping, praying, and thinking, trying to do all in my power to avoid Americans having to choose between slavery and submission vs. uprising. This has been my goal, this is what I have dedicated my life to as both options are unacceptable to me.

President Obama has created a constitutional crisis. And in all fairness, Bush was doing similar things, just not as openly and as flagrantly as Obama.

I have not called for violence to overthrow Obama, but I am honestly concerned that Obama is creating a greater potential for political violence in America. I know quite well that such concepts are being considered by the Obama administration. Why else would they put out a video on "See Something, Say Something" that predicts a near future population of the United States at "330 million people" which is 22 million more than what we have now? (CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO)

They may even hope to foster such a problem in order to reverse Obama's rapidly declining support levels. I hope that nobody in America plays into their game and gives them the excuse they want.

I did not say that violent uprising against Obama was needed to "save white America" as these lying bloggers assert. I said that I believe the Obama administration was telegraphing or preparing for future conflicts with white Americans. That observation is based on the fact that their terror drills, like the one in Iowa this year, are running these scenarios, and the video they just put out shows every suspected domestic terrorist as a white American and every person contacting the police as a minority.

The big danger here for all Americans is that these George Soros and Obama backed groups that are throwing these lies up at me are on a script. They are scripted and ready to roll, and the name of the story is "evil white violent Americans need a crack down." And they are ready to try to stick anyone into that script that they can.

We saw the same thing happen right after madman Jared Loughner opened fire in Arizona. In less than 24 hours, part of Homeland Security made the false claim Loughner was a Tea Party supporter motivated by the immigration issue.

Turned out that was complete bull, but the propaganda was released by federal authorities and picked up by these same leftist lie factories.

Many of these groups are the same ones that got very upset when I revealed why I believed US Senator Lindsay Graham was working with Obama and Napolitano to try and pass Amnesty for illegal aliens legislatively before the 2010 elections.

I said that his secret, yet not so secret, alternative lifestyle might be held over his head as leverage by the Democrats, and all hell broke loose.

But in the end, I was unscathed by the political flames, and 8 days later US Senator Lindsay Graham told Obama and Napolitano he was leaving the negotiation table with the Democrats.

Senator Graham is now trying to make amends with the Tea Party. After my revelations about his political liabilities made national news, his polling numbers have fallen so low he is in great danger of losing his seat.

I mention this story because I want everyone to know that when something I say has elicited this kind of overt and coordinated lying from these groups, it has meant that I have been right on the money. My concerns have later been fully justified.

These lying pro-illegal alien Amnesty groups attacking me in formation include the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Right Wing Watch, Crooks and Liars Blog, Daily Kos, Alan Colmes radio show, America's Voice, and Media Matters, among others.

If this is another case of me setting off the left's alarm bells because something in my latest interview hit the nail on the head, then God help us all.

Usually, if I'm taking this much flak from their political guns, it means that I am rhetorically 'right over the target."

The Obama administration has just thrown the US Constitution, existing federal laws, and the 2010 election results out the door, and created Obama's own army of loyal illegal aliens that owe him for their continued presence and ability to work without fear of deportation in the United States.

He has done so while Congress is in recess. He has done so as if to say, "What are you going to do about it?"

And while Obama dictates what immigration policy will be while leaving American citizens deprived of the Rule of Law and any voice or self-governance, his federal agencies and these supporting political groups are preparing to crack down on any significant opposition branding them as insurgents or domestic terrorists.

Obama has conservative America in check and possibly in check-mate! He knows that once his illegal aliens are locked in as future voters, the Tea Party will be destroyed and full gun confiscation similar to what has been done to the British and the Australians can follow.

I intend to work as hard as possible on the political and peaceful efforts that I have demonstrated over the last 19 years ever since I first registered and transported voters as a young college student once working on the Clinton Gore campaign in '92.

I am ready to protest in the streets peacefully with my fellow Americans. I am ready to lead a march on Washington. In the tradition of Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr., I am ready to march as a lamb among these wolves.

I will not be silenced and I will not be intimidated by liars and charlatans intent upon depriving Americans of their freedom and self-governance.

I am not afraid of corrupt men and women, spiteful bloggers, or Internet aliases calling for my punishment. I am not afraid of a two-bit dictator masquerading as legitimate statesmen like this globalist traitor named Barry Soetoro or Barack Obama. I am not afraid of the iron fist of Janet Napolitano or her eavesdropping abilities.

I do not fear the arrow by day, nor things that creep in the night.

I do not fear death's cold scythe, and I will speak and love as a free man till my dying breath.

I fear only the wrath of our God and I pray that He will send us all the guidance and defense that we need in this very dark hour in the history of America.

PLEASE COMMENT AND READ THE COMMENTS OF OTHERS AT THIS LINK...
http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1260215.html#1260215

Related Links

· More about Barack Obama Campaign for President
· News by admin

Most read story about Barack Obama Campaign for President:
Rule of Law: Obama Must Deport His Aunt

Article Rating

Average Score: 4.77
Votes: 57

Please take a second and vote for this article:

Excellent
Very Good
Good
Regular
Bad

Options

Printer Friendly Printer Friendly

Associated Topics

Problems, questions, or comments? Please send Feedback to William Gheen at WilliamG@alipac.us

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
FEC ID: C00405878

illegal Immigration Crisis in America! Americans for Legal Immigration fighting against illegal immigration
illegal, immigration, campaigns, Americans, Mexico, Legal, aliens, immigrants, gangs, ALIPAC
Fight Illegal Immigration - Americans for Legal Immigration

Looking for more information about illegal immigration? Check out...

End Illegal Immigration

Americans Against Illegal Immigration

Join ALIPAC on Twitter!

Join ALIPAC on FACEBOOK!

Join ALIPAC on MYSPACE!

Join ALIPAC on YOUTUBE!

Sitemap

Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2011 11:46:58 AM
Hi Rick & Friends,

A while back when the fraud and great pretender B Hussein presented his fraudulent certificate of live birth (COLB) which he was forced to do cos of the upcoming book by Dr Corsi "Where's The Birth Certificate" I posted about the attempts in Congress and the Senate to pass laws that would bypass the Constitution and ineligibility to be president. The funny part is that B Hussein is ineligible with or without the COLB cos his father wasn't a US citizen at the time of his birth. In any case there were at least 5 attempts by the "lawmakers" to legitimize this illegitimate president and all the attempts failed.

There have been many experts explaining about the fraudulent COLB presented by B Hussein and interestingly enough not one expert came out in its defense.

Below is a video with Dr. Corsi in which he presents his case against the fraud B Hussein. It's long but for those interested in the truth well worth watching. Dr. Corsi starts his presentation at the 14 minute mark.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goZJDw5vCNM

Quote:
Hey Guys,

I found this dating back to 2006 involving efforts to change requirements for an amendment to make Obama's candidacy legal.

[if !mso]> [endif]

Obama's Friends Working to Amend the Natural Born Citizen Requirement

::

AIP-approved Independent Projects -> Helen Moore's Obama Watch - 'Say NO to Socialism!'

http://www.patriotbrigaderadio.com/barracks/index.php?topic=250.0 :

If the Facts Don’t Support the Theory, Destroy the Facts

Comment left by: CreativeOgre:

While digging my way through the Internet last night, I came across the following paper, written by SARAH P. HERLIHY. It’s title

caught my eye, and had to read it…

http://lawreview.kentlaw.edu/articles/81-1/Herlihy.pdf

I had to ask myself, what would drive any American to want to change a clause in a document that is the very foundation of our government?

So, I kept digging, and found that SARAH P. HERLIHY is employed by Kirkland & Ellis LLP http://www.kirkland.com

Noting that this law firm is based in Chicago, the light bulb was shining a little brighter.

Upon looking at the firm, and the partners, I found that
Bruce I. Ettelson, P.C., is Member of finance committees of U.S. Senators Barack Obama and Richard Durbin.

http://www.kirkland.com/sitecontent.cfm … temID=7845 (towards bottom of the page)

In addition, Jack S. Levin, P.C., another partner who, in December 2002 was presented the ” Illinois Venture Capital Association’s lifetime achievement award for service to the private equity/venture capital community” presented by Sen. Barack Obama

So it sure looks like Obama’s people have looked into the matter of “Natural born” as far back as early 2006. What is even more disturbing is that it would appear that they are following the thought of:

“If the facts do not support the theory, Destroy the facts!”

Here is the introduction to the paper… It looks like a road map for Obama’s defense lawyers…And a precursor to a Socialist world.

SARAH P. HERLIHY

INTRODUCTION

The natural born citizen requirement in Article II of the United States Constitution has been called the “stupidest provision” in the Constitution, “undecidedly un American,” “blatantly discriminatory,” and the “Constitution’s worst provision.”

Since Arnold Schwarzenegger’s victory in the California gubernatorial recall election of 2003, commentators and policy-makers have once again started to discuss whether Article II of the United States Constitution should be amended to render naturalized citizens eligible for the presidency.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution defines the eligibility requirements for an individual to become president. Article II provides:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Of-fice who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Although these sixty-two words are far from extraordinary, the natural born citizen provision is controversial because it prevents over 12.8 million Americans from being eligible for the presidency.

In addition to Governor Schwarzenegger, the natural born citizen clause prohibits many other prominent Americans from becoming president, including Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm, former Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright and Henry Kissinger, Labor Secretary Elaine Chao, and over 700 Medal of Honor Winners.

Even though many of these individuals have served in high political positions or fought in a war on behalf of America, they are not able to become president simply because they were not born in the United States.

The natural born citizen clause of the United States Constitution should be repealed for numerous reasons. Limiting presidential eligibility to natural born citizens discriminates against naturalized citizens, is out-dated and undemocratic, and incorrectly assumes that birthplace is a proxy for loyalty.

The increased globalization of the world continues to make each of these reasons more persuasive. As the world becomes smaller and cultures become more similar through globalization, the natural born citi-zen clause has increasingly become out of place in the American legal sys-tem.

However, even though globalization strengthens the case for a Constitutional amendment, many Americans argue against abolishing the requirement. In a recent USA Today/CNN/Gallup Poll taken November 19–21, 2004, only 31% of the respondents favored a constitutional amendment to abolish the natural born citizen requirement while 67% opposed such an amendment.

Although some of the reasons for maintaining the natural born citizen requirement are rational, many of the reasons are based primarily on emotion. Therefore, although globalization is one impetus that should drive Americans to rely on reason and amend the Constitution, this paper argues that common perceptions about globalization ironically will convince Americans to rely on emotion and oppose a Constitutional amendment.

Part one of this paper provides a brief history and overview of the natural born citizen requirement. Part two discusses the rational reasons for abolishing this requirement and describes why the increase in globalization makes abolishing the natural born citizen requirement more necessary than ever. Part three presents the arguments against allowing naturalized citizens to be eligible for the presidency and identifies common beliefs about glob-alization that will cause Americans to rely on emotion and oppose a Constitutional amendment.

http://www.patriotbrigaderadio.com/barracks/index.php?topic=250.0

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!