Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
7/19/2011 5:08:18 AM
I was noticing that facts and history have many times changed depending on the desire of the person quoting the facts.......Take the Clinton Surpluses the Dems like to brag about. [if !mso]> Explaining the Myth of the Clinton Balance Budget is this simple:

When it is claimed that Clinton paid down the national debt, that is patently false--as can be seen, the Online US Treasury records indicate the national debt went up every single year. What Clinton did do was pay down the public debt--the claimed surplus is relatively close to the decrease in the public debt for those years. But he paid down the public debt by borrowing far more money in the form of intragovernmental holdings (mostly Social Security).

The Social Security Administration is legally required to take all its surpluses and buy U.S. Government securities, and the U.S. Government readily sells those securities--which automatically and immediately becomes intragovernmental holdings. The economy was doing well due to the dot-com bubble and people were earning a lot of money and paying a lot into Social Security. Since Social Security had more money coming in than it had to pay in benefits to retired persons, all that extra money was immediately used to buy U.S. Government securities. The government was still running deficits, but since there was so much money coming from excess Social Security contributions there was no need to borrow more money directly from the public. As such, the public debt went down while intragovernmental holdings continued to skyrocket.

You all remember the social security "LOCK BOX" Mrs. Clinton stored Billy's TESTICLES IN AFTER MONICA.

Check it out.

And how about those (Obama and Comrads) that attempt to justify and or blame their own spending on Bush?

For those of you who are posting all kinds of bogus numbers, these are the actual facts:

When President Obama took office two years ago, the national debt stood at $10.626 trillion. It now stands at $14.3 trillion -- a staggering increase of $3.7 trillion in just over 2 years (about $5 billion a day).

To put that into perspective, when President George W. Bush took office, our national debt was $5.768 trillion. By the time Bush left office, it had nearly doubled, to $10.626 trillion. So Bush's record on deficit spending was not good at all: During his presidency, the national debt rose by an average of $607 billion a year.

How does that compare to Obama? During Obama's presidency to date, the national debt has risen by an average of $1.723 trillion a year -- or by a jaw-dropping $1.116 trillion more, per year, than it rose even under Bush.

Fact check it!!!!!!

I'll just concede that Obama being smarter and more street savvy outperforms good ol dumb Bush. It does lead me question at this point who he gave the money to and whether or not we should trust him with another 4 trillion. It would probably be more effective to short stick his fuel tanks on the 747.

Debt per Day Comparison

1,141,601,083$ per day = Bush over 8 years
3,762,224,060$ per day = Obama over 4 years
Cut the debt... Enough said.

Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2011 9:35:04 PM
Hello Evelyn, Kathleen, Rick & All,

Thanks for your videos and articles all excellent. Hermann Cain certainly is an impressive candidate but I have a feeling he Won't get far in the race. I might be wrong but it's a gut feeling. I've been saying all the time that Rep. Alan West is my favorite and I'd love to see him in the race.

Rick, the progressive liberals and you can add the Muslim world have the bad habit of attempting to rewrite history to suit their agendas. Nothing new all samo samo. That's why education is so important and unfortunately we can't depend on the schools to do it properly since they've been they've been brainwashed by the liberal progressives and now Islam is an added factor there too.

I think you'll find the below video interesting since it's a remix of peanut brain Carter's and B Hussein's speeches. Note the similarities and my hope is that the similarities will roll over to B Hussein being a one term president.

Shalom,

Peter

Laura Ingraham Airs Scary ‘Obama Remix’ of Jimmy Carter’s ‘Malaise’ Speech

Posted on

One a peanut farmer from Georgia, the other a Hawaiian Harvard law grad, before entering politics President Obama and former President Jimmy Carter came from extremely different backgrounds. That said, an increasing number of commentators and political opponents have made the comparison between Obama and Carter administrations. This Friday, Conservative commentator Laura Ingraham aired a scary ‘remix’ of Jimmy Carter’s infamous “Malaise Speech” over recent lackluster Obama rhetoric.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mWAdt07XPgY

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2011 6:43:38 AM
Hello Friends,

I posted this in my joke thread and in actual fact it's not a joke and deserves to be here too.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Is the below article about Public Housing a joke? Nah, I don't think so: sooooooooo, I'll have to post it in my President That Hates His Country thread too just for good measure.

Shalom,

Peter

The Problem with Public Housing

The problem with public housing is that the residents are not the owners. The people that live in the house did not earn the house, but were loaned the property from the true owners, the taxpayers. Because of this, the residents do not have the "pride of ownership" that comes with the hard work necessary.

In fact, the opposite happens and the residents resent their benefactors because the very house is a constant reminder that they themselves did not earn the right to live in the house. They do not appreciate the value of the property and see no need to maintain or respect it in any way.

The result is the same whether you are talking about a studio apartment or a magnificent mansion full of priceless antiques.

If the people who live there do not feel they earned the privilege, they will make this known through their actions.

The picture below illustrates the point.

The Resolute Desk was built from the timbers of the HMS Resolute
and was a gift from Queen Victoria to President Rutherford B. Hayes.
It is considered a national treasure and an icon of the presidency.

Mr. Obama, you are not in a hut in Kenya, or public housing in Chicago. With all due respect, get your damn feet off our desk!!

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2011 9:30:15 AM
Hello Friends,

Here's some more Alan West for you. While he's responded privately to Wasserman Shultz's attack on the floor of Congress after West left the floor is against the rules and unethical to say the least but she publicized the email he sent her and now the poor slob wants an apology. Underhanded play is all the Dems know how to do and along with their MSM underlings expect an honorable man to apologize for telling the truth. I advise them not to hold their breath cos no apology is on the way.

Rep. West calls B Hussein's threats about Social Security sad, pathetic and fear mongering. Watch it and read about it in the below article and video.

In the second video he calls the fraud and great pretender a Marxist and more. Well worth listening to. One of the things he says in this video is that you don't give a crack addict more crack to cure him from his addiction and you don't give the Federal Government more money to cure the countries financial debt crisis. Hearing that I remembered I'd saved a drug addicts advice to B Hussein and the last video is his down to earth advice.

Shalom,

Peter

‘Sad, Pathetic, Fear Mongering’: Rep. Allen West Running Out of Adjectives for Obama

Rep. Allen West pulled no punches in his biting critique of President Obama’s handling of the debt ceiling negotiations. In this interview with CNSNews, the Congressman decried Obama’s implied threat that social security checks might not go out if the debt ceiling is not raised, and referred once again to this lapse in leadership as “sad, pathetic, fear mongering.”

Rep. West draws upon his experience as a military officer to describe how any executive with managerial experience learns to prioritize resources. Rep. West believes the President must find a way to extend current revenues such that seniors and veterans continue to receive their benefits regardless of the debt ceiling.

Watch the clip below of the CNS interview to get the full Rep. West critique:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jgUvUO-cvTc

Rep. Allen West: Obama is a Marxist; I've Been Racist All My Life According to Liberals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mzqe_HsjwA&feature=player_embedded

B Hussein can learn a lot from a drug addict

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=itxfB3dN7ps

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
7/24/2011 2:21:27 PM
Neither the White House, nor the Democrats in Congress have put forth any plans, let alone any numbers, other than to propose tax increases, now euphemistically called “revenue” increases.
Obama is Determined to Destroy America
Alan Caruba Friday, July 22, 2011
It is astonishing that Barack Obama seemingly learned nothing from the 2010 national elections in which the Republicans regained control of the House with a net total of 63 seats. For the Democrats it represented the greatest loss in the House midterm election since 1938, which occurred nearly ten years into the Great Depression.

It is the House that determines the spending and borrowing to maintain the nation, though the President traditionally sends a budget. Obama did not. Indeed, as Speaker of the House, John Boehner, has said, Obama has never put anything on paper. Negotiating Obama’s demands have changed week to week and now day to day.

What has happened to “No drama Obama”? The present impasse, topped by an angry press conference late Friday afternoon is entirely of his making.
Neither the White House, nor the Democrats in Congress have put forth any plans, let alone any numbers, other than to propose tax increases, now euphemistically called “revenue” increases.

The 2010 Democrat losses in the House are largely attributed to the passage of Obamacare, a piece of legislation that was not only widely protested, but that led to the Tea Party movement and new members of the House representing its common sense agenda. The House subsequently voted to repeal Obamacare and it is being contested in the courts by 26 States.
What Americans have witnessed over the first two years of his term is Obama’s continual blaming of all problems on either his predecessor or the Republicans in Congress. What they are witnessing is the duplicity of a man who appears incapable of telling the truth from day to day.

The nation is in for a week of “high drama”, all of which could have been avoided had Obama agreed to any of the proposals put foreword by Republicans from Paul Ryan to members of the so-called “gang of six.” In the Democrat controlled Senate there has been nothing but obstruction.

One senses that this is exactly what Obama wants. While saying he does not want the U.S. to default on its obligations, what better way to destroy the nation than to destroy its “full faith and credit” regarding its debts?

The emphasis the Founding Fathers put on the necessity to meet the nation’s debts can be found in Article VI of the Constitution. “All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.”
Article I, section 7, states “All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives, but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.”

There is no mystery as to how the U.S. can recover from the present recession. Government spending must be reduced.
Tax rates must be reduced for corporations and the middle class to encourage investment, growth and more employment. Entitlement programs will have to be revised to ensure they can meet their obligations. They represent sixty percent of all government expenditures.

A government that must borrow forty cents of every dollar to pay its debts and whose current debt of $14 trillion equals the entire annual gross domestic product of the nation is endangering the present and future economy for present and future generations of Americans.

At this writing, it looks as if Obama intends to deliberately implode the nation’s ability to meet its obligations and he
has used the most raw fear tactics to achieve his goal, falsely claiming that Social Security checks would not be sent, that the military would not be paid.

If ever a President was begging for impeachment the time for such action has arrived. The evidence that he was ineligible to run for office and to hold it is beyond question, if only because he was not a “natural born” American whose both parents were citizens. His father was a citizen of Kenya.

Raise the debt ceiling. Impeach Obama. America must be set free. What he is attempting to bring about is the worst “change” imaginable in the nation’s history.
© Alan Caruba, 2011

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/38746

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!