Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate JOE DOWNING, the 179th POTW!!
3/16/2009 3:05:50 AM
Hi Kathleen and Thomas,

Congratulations Joe on becoming the 179th POTW.  Enjoy your second time around my friend.

Pauline,

Congrats on being chosen as the NOTW.

balloonman.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,
Beryl
This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
3/16/2009 6:23:00 AM
WOOHOO Congratulation Joe :)
sorry to get here late, I havent been in Adland for a while, but wow so lovely to see you as the 179th POTW!! I bet you have had a Super Fab Week, you deserve the very best my inspiring friend, best wishes to you today, tomorrow and always :) peace love harmony huggssss
                Hosted By SparkleTags.com

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2009 3:49:15 PM

Hi Joe,

Popped in to thank you for nominating me for the POTW!

I would nominate you next time :) :) :)

Dyinglaughing Hugs,

Branka
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2009 6:54:23 PM

Dear Peaches,

After reading your very nice and happy note, I just couldn't help but to pull out my special candle... PEACHES!  LOL!!!  

Boy do I have MY doubts about it deserving this, but since all of you think I do, then I have to melt those doubts.  Honestly, I just don't know why, but I love the love!  LOL!!  Puts an even bigger smile on my face!  :)  Thank YOU!

Hugs to you,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2009 7:05:56 PM

Hello Roger!

Three in a row?  I've got to get back a few pages and thank some of those guys and gals!  I've been out of sync with all of you lately!  You know how it goes getting caught in a whirl-wind?  LOL!!!

Now I know why I get all those questions on how to recover my password and how to place the best ad in Adland!  LOL!!  Thank you for helping those who ask.  I know you help a lot of folks!

Well, now it is Roger's turn... HUG!!!!  LOL!!!

Joe

PS:  Roger, over here it is planting time!  How about for you?  We are having 75°F days and 35°F nights.  Is that crazy or what?
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!