Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate JOE DOWNING, the 179th POTW!!
3/16/2009 7:09:29 PM

Dear Jan,

Ok... that cyber cakes looks really good and wow even has my name on it!  Awesomelidelicious!!!  LOL!!!

Now, for all your trouble to send me this delight, I offer you a cyber...

HUG!!!!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2009 7:18:24 PM

Dear Kim,

What do you mean you don't know me?!?!?!    Of course you do!  I'm the smiling guy with the big HUGGING heart!  LOL!!!

Yes, home school was quite an undertaking and has had its hardships, but oh how it was worth it!  We still have about five years to go!  FIVE MORE?  Oh no! LOL!!!  

Thank you for the kindness!

REALLY BIG FIRST TIME HUG!!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2009 7:58:45 PM
Beryl and Pauline, what a great POTW you wonderful Adlanders have nominated.

Joe, Congratulations on being the POTW. It was interesting to rad your biography. You sound very busy!

I am pleased to call you Friend. You have helped so many Adlanders, and are always positive in your outlook.

Enjoy your week in the spotlight. XXX-OOO :)

DonnaZ
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2009 6:59:37 AM

Dearest Myrna!

On your behalf, I dedicate today as a big group hug day!  So make sure you hug at least FIVE people today!  And, of course have them pass it on.  Now, let's see... if I hug 5 and you hug 5 and they each hug five AND they hug five and they hug five.... well, I just know it would be a lot of hugs!  LOL!!!

I looked everywhere I could think of for that forum Myrna BUT I can't find it!  :(  Great videos and hug reports.  Thanks for reminding me of it.  I'll have to keep searching today.  IF you find it, please post it here!  Let's keep hugging each other EVERY DAY!

Everybody give Myrna  a hug, she is so special!  :)

WARM HUGS!!!

Joe
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2009 7:15:59 AM

MYRNA!!!

Here is my Hug Signature forum!  It isn't the one with the videos, but it has a lot of good stuff about hugs.  Valerie also has a great HUG! forum.  BUT... I know Myrna knows about that one cuz she was last to post there!  LOL!!  Go Myrna!!!

Now, if I could find that forum about hug videos!  LOL!!!

HUG!

Joe
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!